Author Topic: Newt says "open marriage" story is false. That isn't going to fly with most A  (Read 580 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
yellowcanine

Newt says "open marriage" story is false. That isn't going to fly with most Americans.

Why would his ex wife lie about that? Women in particular are going to resent the fact that he is calling the woman he cheated on (with a much younger woman) a liar. It may have gotten him a standing O with SC Republicans but most Americans will not be impressed.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002189632

Yeah ex wives never lie.  :whatever:
I bet you think Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey lied though.

liberal N proud
3. His word against her, but the media has his back

Rush will proclaim him king and the ditto heads will fall in line.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yeah the media is pro Newt.

Face it DUmmies, 0bama has done such a bad job that the repuke candidate could have weekly orgies and no one will care.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hilarious.  The DUmmies want to run some outdated Moral Majority schtick against the Democrat/Obama 2007-2011 economic record against Newt Gingrich in 2012?

Knock yourselves out.  You'll be as lost as a bedouin looking for water in the Gobi desert
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
But from the lips of a Democrat, Edwin Edwards, gov of Louisiana,

"Edwards joked with reporters: "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy"

No problem there.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Yes, Americans who are out of work, who see around them the most ever Americans on food stamps, who are still paying high gas prices, who've seen their home values continue to go down, they're going to say to themselves that they'll vote for the man who has ruined the lives of so many Americans over a man who cheated on his ex-wife? continue to delude yourselves!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Why would his [bitter, emotionally stunted] ex wife [who is dredging-up a 12 year old story for obviously vindictive reasons] lie about that?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Why would his ex wife lie about that?

Gee, why would ex-wives lie about anything, DUmmies?  My ex NEVER lied or lies to me about paying her bills, who she was ****ing, etc.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline 67 Rover

Think about this, the second wife with whom Newt was cheating on his first wife with is on T.V. complaining about being cheated on by his current wife.  Is that like a whore calling someone else a prostitute?  :???:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I do find it hilarious that dimocrats have all of sudden discovered sexual morals.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Think about this, the second wife with whom Newt was cheating on his first wife with is on T.V. complaining about being cheated on by his current wife.  Is that like a whore calling someone else a prostitute?  :???:

Yeah...believe I read something over on CU to the effect that the rest of the story was that she had cut him off long before this supposedly happened anyway, which would really make this a non-story, however he was too classy to get into that last night, and it went over well.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.