Author Topic: Too late. We have already framed. the. narrative.  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Delmar

Too late. We have already framed. the. narrative.
« on: June 10, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »
Sat Jun 10, 2017, 01:44 PM
Star Member SHRED (17,118 posts)

We should be using "whistleblower"

Like Lakoff talks about...words matter.

Let's not use "leaker" when talking about Comey.
The more accurate description is "whistleblower"

Don't use the RWnutz words.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029186322

Too late, dummies.  We snuck in and framed. the. narrative. while you were unwoken.  You snooze, you lose. 

According to Jay Sekulow, the Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law, Justice, and Gaslighting:

Not only did Comey’s testimony clear President Trump – admitting under oath that the President was not under any investigation – his testimony unmasked Comey’s real motivation in all of this.
It was a stunning revelation.  Comey – the nation’s top intelligence official – admitted under oath that he leaked privileged documents to a friend to give to reporters at the New York Times. Memos that he had written in the course of his official government duties about privileged conversations with the President. The reason:  Comey testified that he did so to manipulate the situation and force the appointment of a Special Counsel. (And, as we know – that’s ultimately what occurred.)

That’s right – the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations admits to being the leaker-in-chief – taking it upon himself to do what others are being prosecuted for – leaking information in order to damage the President and the Trump Administration.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/06/09/jay-sekulow-comey-committed-a-federal-crime/

He told Trump three times that he wasn't under investigation.  He should have stopped there but he couldn't help himself, he had to keep running his stupid, leaking mouth.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Too late. We have already framed. the. narrative.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:23:15 PM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 09:52:53 PM »
Not going to work:

* That narrative needed to be floated weeks ago, when it was announced that Comey would testify before the Senate. Instead, DU-grade Progs were boasting that Comey would attack and take down Trump.

* The American people has heard Comey's testimony and seen a vengeful but thwarted weasel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 09:59:18 PM »
Me, I prefer felon which Jimmy is.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 05:13:04 AM »
Me, I prefer felon which Jimmy is.

My default term is usually 'squealer'.  But you could combine it with 'leak' and still maintain its barnyard connotation... 'squeaker'.