Author Topic: You Republicans are so stupid  (Read 999 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
You Republicans are so stupid
« on: December 25, 2015, 07:36:01 AM »
Last week the Proglodytes made great hay out of this:

US voters support bombing Aladdin's Agrabah - Al Jazeera ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274598...

Democratic Underground

6 days ago - 1 post
Bombing Agrabah Some 30 percent of US Republican primary voters and 19 percent of Democrats who said they would support bombing ...

TYT: Republicans Asked If They'd Support Bombing ...

www.democraticunderground.com/1017316011

Democratic Underground

6 days ago - 1 post
"Almost one-third of Republican primary voters would support bombing the fictional kingdom of Agrabah, according to a report released by ...â–º

Poll: 30% of GOP voters support bombing Agrabah, the city ...

www.democraticunderground.com/101412924...

Democratic Underground

Dec 18, 2015 - 6 posts - ‎5 authors
Almost one-third of Republican primary voters would support bombing the fictional kingdom of Agrabah, according to a report released by ...

LOL; 30% of Republican voters say they support bombing ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274599...

Democratic Underground

6 days ago - 4 posts - ‎3 authors
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/18/republican-voters-bomb-agrabah-disney-aladdin-donald-trump ...

Tell Obama to stop the bombing of Agrabah! These drone ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274647...

Democratic Underground

4 days ago - 5 posts - ‎4 authors
Most democrats agree that these bombings need to come to an end, while republicans overall support the bombing runs. Why does President ...

GOP, some Dems support bombing Agrabah. Do you ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274582...

Democratic Underground

Dec 18, 2015 - 5 posts - ‎4 authors
GOP, some Dems support bombing Agrabah. ... asked voters if they would support bombing Agrabah—the nation depicted in the animated ...

30% of Republican primary voters nationally say they ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274606...

Democratic Underground

6 days ago - 2 posts - ‎1 author
30% of Republican primary voters nationally say they support bombing Agrabah... ...That would be the fictional country in Aladdin. Yes, yes... it's ...

Poll: 30% of Republicans Want to Bomb a Fictional Disney ...

www.democraticunderground.com/100274591...

Democratic Underground

Dec 18, 2015 - 6 posts - ‎5 authors
According to Public Policy Polling, a recent poll of 532 Republican primary voters found that 30 percent supported bombing Agrabah. The only ...

I mean, c'mon! How stupid do you people have to be for THIRTY-PERCENT of you to be duped by a fictional country?

You rubes can't seem to tell reality from fiction and...

Wait.

What?

On December 20, 2015, WPA Research fielded a national survey of 1,132 registered voters that found 44% of Democrats would support taking refugees from that same Agrabah. PPP may have proven that some Republicans will support bombing a fictional country, but fully 44% of Democrats will allow refugees from anywhere into the country, whether they are potential ISIS supporters from Syria or potential cartoon characters on a magic carpet ride.

Further, young Democrats may not be as sharp as their party would like you to believe:

Nearly two-thirds of these voters support accepting refugees from Agrabah.

This is particularly suprising given this generation grew up watching Disney films such as Aladdin.

Democrats ages 18-34
 Support 66%
 Indifferent 12%
 Oppose 22%

http://www.wparesearch.com/issues/44-percent-of-democrats-support-taking-refugees-from-a-fictional-country/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: You Republicans are so stupid
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »
With so many "stans" over there, who the hell knows what muzzie country exists at any one time.

However,

LIBERALS decide to sign a petition banning dihydrogen monoxide (water)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfTUklMF9Wg
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 08:26:46 AM »
DUmmies need to just STFU on this since just last week they were caught on tape happily signing a petition to repeal the 1st Amendment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 08:38:27 AM »
DUmmies need to just STFU on this since just last week they were caught on tape happily signing a petition to repeal the 1st Amendment.

DUmmies want to ban so much stuff, I forgot about that one.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 09:04:32 AM »
"Bomb Agrabah"

It's not about being stupid- it's about hating that ****ing blue genie!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 09:27:10 AM »
LIBERAL students sign fake petition to ban "White Christmas" (Pay attention to the fake comments by Bing Crosby).

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/virginia-students-sign-fake-petition-to-ban-white-christmas-after-being-told-it-is-racist/?utm_source=ct&utm_medium=ct&utm_campaign=ct

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 12:59:47 PM »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 02:10:18 PM »
Does anyone remember the Ethnic Cleansing in Freedonia incident a few years back? Freedonia is a fictional country in the Marx Brothers move "Duck Soup"

Representative Corrine Brown, Democrat of Florida, said she approved of what the United States was doing in Freedonia, and added, "I think all of those situations are very, very sad, and I just think we need to take action to assist the people."

Representative Jay Inslee, Democrat of Washington, was candid. "I have to be honest with you, I'm not familiar with that proposal," he said. "But it's coming to the point now that a blind eye to it for the next 10 years is not the answer."

Now some republicans fell for this too, but I post this because Corrine Brown is a representative from Florida who is, let's be nice and say, not all that bright.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:57:12 PM by FlaGator »
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 04:12:36 PM »
Aid for "Freedonia", Guam tipping over, flags on Mars.........

There's a pattern here.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 11:15:21 AM »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du