Author Topic: Me I am 72 and a friend 80 years old where talking about Trump at the food cour  (Read 751 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214175276

:rofl:

18 hrs ago
Star Member doc03
Me I am 72 and a friend 80 years old where talking about Trump at the food court

in the mall. I remember saying I had paid more taxes this year than Trump had in the last 15 years combined. Next thing we know this guy in his late sixties or early seventies came and sat down on the bench next my friend. He says the New York Times retracted that $750 figure and said it was $1 million. I asked him where he heard that and he claims he read it in the NYT at the library this morning, first I have ever heard of it, if they did I can't find anything. I said I don't care if he paid $1 million if he is so rich he should have paid more. He keeps going on on about Trump, we both told him we didn't want to hear it to shut up or move we are trying to eat lunch. I finally said I am not listing to your bullshit and I get up and started walking away. As I am walking away I heard my friend ask him again to either shut up about Trump or move some place else. This guy says it is a free country I can sit where I want and say what I want and he sucker punches my friend in the side of the head. Me and another guy had to pull my friend off of the guy he beat the shit out of him. The guys wife shows up and ask what happened and he says that guy doesn't like Trump, she said figures and leads him out.
Don't underestimate an old guy.

12 hrs ago
Star Member Codeine
42. Uh huh. nt

It only took 42 posts. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214175276

:rofl:

It only took 42 posts. LOL

KC

Should've been Cool Story Bro'ed within the first 5 posts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

I'm fairly sure the pertinent info, that Trump owed $750, but in fact paid millions, wasn't omitted from the NYT article, it was just buried.

Offline I_B_Perky

I'm fairly sure the pertinent info, that Trump owed $750, but in fact paid millions, wasn't omitted from the NYT article, it was just buried.

This  ^^^^
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

18 hrs ago
Star Member doc03
Me I am 72 and a friend 80 years old where talking about Trump at the food court

in the mall. I remember saying I had paid more taxes this year than Trump had in the last 15 years combined. Next thing we know this guy in his late sixties or early seventies came and sat down on the bench next my friend. He says the New York Times retracted that $750 figure and said it was $1 million. I asked him where he heard that and he claims he read it in the NYT at the library this morning, first I have ever heard of it, if they did I can't find anything. I said I don't care if he paid $1 million if he is so rich he should have paid more. He keeps going on on about Trump, we both told him we didn't want to hear it to shut up or move we are trying to eat lunch. I finally said I am not listing to your bullshit and I get up and started walking away. As I am walking away I heard my friend ask him again to either shut up about Trump or move some place else. This guy says it is a free country I can sit where I want and say what I want and he sucker punches my friend in the side of the head. Me and another guy had to pull my friend off of the guy he beat the shit out of him. The guys wife shows up and ask what happened and he says that guy doesn't like Trump, she said figures and leads him out.
Don't underestimate an old guy.

Senior citizens rumbling in the food court bouncie!!!   Outstanding!   :II: :II:   I give it two bongs for originality.   :clap:

The rest?  Well not so much.  2.5 bongs on the perky scale of bouncies.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi