Author Topic: A new FlippyDoo Show  (Read 5007 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
A new FlippyDoo Show
« on: May 14, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »
Announcer: After a long absence I bring you the fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. He's part pigeon and part irish setter. He's the one and only FlippyDoo.

FlippyDoo: Hello ladies and gentlemen of CC. It's been a long, long time since I've done an edition of the FlippyDoo Show. I've thought about doing an episode here and there, but I just didn't have the drive. I don't know exactly know why. I suppose that at some point it began to seem that the DUmmies weren't putting their best feet forward in their duty to entertain us. Lately, however, I began to rethink things. Let's face it, the DUmmies have been collected together in one place for the purpose of our entertainment and they are the self-proclaimed smartest individuals on the world wide web so surely my lack of drive could not be their fault. Maybe the fault is mine. I don't know. This is not something that was really covered in VRWC training or in fictional spirit-guide 101. I have decided that in order to determine where the fault lies that I need to get to know the DUmmies better. That is the purpose of this edition of the FlippyDoo show. So before I bore you anymore let's bring out the stars of our show and begin the interviews.

FlippyDoo: Okay, I guess my first question is how do you DU members view the Democrat Party?

Rockholm: The term "Democrat Party" is really pissing me off. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Oookay. Just for the sake of being diplomatic, how do you view the DemocratIC Party?

Count Olaf: The Democratic Party has traditionally been the party of love. linky-dink

Jackpine Radical: The Dems are the party of love. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: The party of love? I guess that was some love that good ole Rockholm was displaying earlier, but that doesn't matter. If you say the dems are the party of love who am I to say that you're wrong. I've got an idea though. Let's play a game. I'll say a word and you say whatever pops into your head. Let's start with: Bush.

lacuna: I admit it. I hate George W. Bush. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Christians.

noahmijo: I hate Christians even though I am a believer of the teachings of Christ. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Thanksgiving.

CrispyQ: Of all the holidays I hate Thanksgiving the most. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Family.

cain_7777: I hate my freeper brother-n-law! linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Christmas.

Vinca: I definitely hate Christmas. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Wow. That is indeed a bunch of love. So any other opinions on the DemocratIC Party?

AmericanLiberal: the Democrats are the party of compassion linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Compassion? Hmm. Let's play that word game again. The first is Jerry Falwell.

Gold Metal Flake: I'll stop dancing on Fallwell's grave long enough to piss on it. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Ronald Reagan.

mopaul: I'm glad he's dead and I don't care how many times I'm scolded or chastised for it. linky-dink

anotherdrew: I've still got to get my dancing done at reagan's grave, linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Robert Novak.

Robb: I'd like to dance on Novak's grave now. linky-dink

FlippyDoo. Whew. Let's go to something different. What do you guys think of our military?

Undertheocran: All of them are babykillers, The whole army needs to be desolved linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Darn. Umm. Moving on to something else again. What about America? Give me you opinion of America.

bhunt70: I hate America at this moment. linky-dink

Tom Yossarian Joad: America, the land of stupid mother****ers. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: For ****'s face!!!! What is wrong with you people!!! No. I'm sorry. I've got to calm down. Got to watch the language…Okay. I'm sorry about that. Tom mentioned something about America and stupidity.  A poll was posted several years back asking DUers their IQs. Out of 82 votes 78 people claimed to have IQs of 120 or above. And 37 people claimed to have an IQ of 140 or above. linky-dink to the poll That's a lot of smart people.

WFF: It's quite obvious that if you post on DU that you are intelligent! linky-dink

steve2470: DU totally rocks because people are so intelligent and helpful linky-dink

Gman: The average IQ at DU likely is 25 - 30 points higher than FR linky-dink

subcomhd: As anyone who checks in with FR knows, they can't spell. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: It looks to me like Gman and subcomhd are suggesting that incorrect spelling is an indication of stupidity. They may be right. I know I've seen the word "waisting" used when "wasting" should have been used instead. Also, I've seen the word "do" used when "due" should have been the word used.  If Gman and subcomhd are correct it would mean that FR has some dumb folks…wait a second…I've just been handed something by an assistant…It looks like I was mistaken those posts with "waisting" and "do" were NOT from FR. They were apparently from a post here by DU member Drale and a post here by DU member happyslug. I wonder what that says about DU. I know let's spin the post wheel and see some examples of DU intelligence…

snappyturtle: I need help to answer this repuke's email linky-dink

cushia_machree: Need help with repuke attacks on wilson linky-dink

Wiley50: NEED HELP DeBunking Repuke Chain Letter. linky-dink

Anwen: I need help arguing with a Republican linky-dink

ablbodyed: Need help to counter repug arguments….PLEASE linky-dink

FlippyDoo: For ****'s face! Are you people listening to yourselves?!? You're the party of love and compassion that's full of hate who spends spare time grave-pissing and grave-dancing. You're the alleged smartest people in the world yet need help against the alleged stupidest people on the planet!  Wait a second…okay…I've just been told by my assistant that since I am talking about the intelligence of DU unless I make mention of a certain post that a cop with a black ghost chicken will jump out of the bushes in 24 business hours and hit me with a brick so here it is…

spooked911: I set up the following experiment using steel rabbit fencing as the steel structure supporting a heavy cement block. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: What has the above got to do with intelligence?

FliippyDoo's assistant: He is proving with a cement block, rabbit fencing, and some fire that the Twin Towers didn't fall because of airplanes.

FliipyDoo; Get outta here. You're joking right?

nadinbrzezinski: We have crossed the rubicon…folks linky-dink

FlippyDoo: Who the hell are you?

nadinbrzezinski: For the record, I hate to be right about this. linky-dink

FlippyDoo: What are you rambling about?

nadinbrzezinski: the NOBODY has died Talking Point is now pining up in the fjords linky-dink

FlippyDoo: I don't know who that is, but I smell an interview. Maybe the drive is coming back. Talk to you guys later.

No DUmmies were actually interviewed in the course of this parody; however, since their actual words were used I suppose you could say that it is fake but accurate. I heard that somewhere once.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: A new FlippyDoo Show
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :cheers1:

We need to get you and Reginald from YAAFM together, Flippy.  Priceless.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 08:07:59 PM »
FLIPPYDOO 111111!!!!!!1!

The only being on the internets who knows the truth about the things that I neither confirm nor deny.. being a fictional spirit guide gives one the ability to see beyond...

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
H5  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 09:44:37 PM »
Damn, that is good.

That is beyond good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 10:56:27 PM »
Damn, that is good.

That is beyond good.

Thanks coach. A compliment from you is, in terms from the island so they can understand, better than a free bag of weed.

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 05:08:47 AM »
Flippy, . . . :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And the H5.  Great job.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 05:52:33 AM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  **gasp**

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 06:28:41 AM »
Brilliant!  :rotf:

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 06:46:45 AM »
Best spirit guide on teh interwebz.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 06:55:11 AM »
I got to read FlippyDoo AND Iowahawk in the same morning?

It's going to be a great day after all, work or no work.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 07:53:53 AM »
I got to read FlippyDoo AND Iowahawk in the same morning?

It's going to be a great day after all, work or no work.

Thanks. If this is the Iowahawk bit that you're talking about (link) it has enough awesome to make a fictional spirit-guide bust a gut laughing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 08:27:48 AM »
Thanks. If this is the Iowahawk bit that you're talking about (link) it has enough awesome to make a fictional spirit-guide bust a gut laughing.

This is the article I'm talking about specifically, but yeah, he's the shiznit...

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2011/05/this-new-roommate-is-driving-me-nuts.html
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 08:28:20 AM »
Damn, that was FUNNY!  I doubt the Dummies will get any of it.  They don't/can't see themselves in any of those posts.  So blinded are they by their own narcissism and belief of their own "superiority".  

^5 FD.  You earned that one!

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »
More Iowahawk fans.   :cheersmate:

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 07:31:56 AM »
What a treasure trove!  I shall enjoy savoring it.  Many thanks, Flippydoo!

(I'm also an Iowahawk fan). 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »
Man, you are good.  :bow: :bow: :bow:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 01:21:46 PM »
Flippy Rocks!  :-)