Author Topic: Republican voters let's talk...  (Read 354 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Republican voters let's talk...
« on: May 25, 2022, 01:09:52 AM »
 NanceGreggs

Okay, Republican voters - let's talk

Millions of you have children - children that you love, that you cherish, that you hope to see grow up and have children of their own.

I've no doubt that most of you are horrified by today's events. You wonder how any parent can bear the grief of losing a child in such a horrific way. You look at your own children and think, there but for the grace of God ...

But the reality is that the grace of God has nothing to do with it. If your children came home from school today safe and sound, it's because someone with a gun showed up at someone else's school, instead of theirs.

The simple fact is that every time you vote Republican, you are putting a gun in someone's hand. You are supporting a party that doesn't care if that person will act responsibly, or will open fire in your child's classroom.

Today it was some other parent's child whose life ended in a hail of bullets. Tomorrow it could be your child.

I'm sure the grief-stricken parents who lost a child today appreciate your thoughts and prayers. What they'd appreciate more is your support for sensible gun-control legislation.

Think about that the next time you cast a ballot. Are you voting for someone who wants to keep your children safe - or are you voting for someone who is going to arm the gunman that eventually slaughters them?

You can do something to stop the carnage. But if you choose not to, you're putting your own child in the cross-hairs.

I hope your children come home from school tomorrow safe and sound. But if they don't, you'll have to live with the fact that you support the party that led to their deaths

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216723773

Weirdo

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
Re: Republican voters let's talk...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 02:59:27 AM »
That went about how I thought it would go when I clicked this.

Let's talk.... First you listen, then I'm going to dismiss anything you might say, you can continue to listen to how smart I am because I have all the answers.

And they wonder why none of us ever listens to them or even tries to have a conversation on these issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 07:54:36 AM »
Gas is almost $5 gallon. Inflation is out of control.

Don’t try and tell me that Dems/libs/progs care about people, especially children, because you don’t.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 08:42:13 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 08:21:44 AM »
You can do something to stop the carnage. But if you choose not to, you're putting your own child in the cross-hairs.

Dear Verbose Sot,

Rs try to get and keep thugs off the streets. Dems repeatedly release known thugs to the streets where they commit more violence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 08:25:09 AM »
Leftists don't want a conversation.

They want a monologue.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 08:35:18 AM »
Leftists don't want a conversation.

They want a monologue.

Yeah, the words "talk, conversation, discussion or dialogue" are liberal code for "you shut up and I'm going to tell you whatever I want and you just have to shut up."
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 10:49:09 AM »
Okay, Republican voters - let's talk

Republican voters:

:bigbird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 10:54:09 AM »
Yeah, the words "talk, conversation, discussion or dialogue" are liberal code for "you shut up and I'm going to tell you whatever I want and you just have to shut up."

Exactly

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 12:59:32 PM »
"Sensible gun control legislation."

The only gun legislation the DUmmies want to see is all-out confiscation of every gun.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 04:02:43 PM »
Reading that slop, it occurs to me how agency just magically disappears when they want it to.

"Every time you vote republican, you are putting a gun in someones hands"...not the person making a choice to buy one.

They really do think other people are children to be lorded over who don't make decisions on their own.

Nance, heres a deal for you:

Don't try to take our guns, and nobody will be killed or injured because they tried to take someones guns.

Deal?

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 08:50:10 PM »
Okay, let's talk about all the kids who die from urban violence ...

*BAN HAMMER*

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself