Author Topic: Here's the problem. Right here. It's logic like this.  (Read 475 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Here's the problem. Right here. It's logic like this.
« on: May 24, 2022, 04:19:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216721807
AngryOldDem (13,041 posts)

I was dumbfounded when I heard this story on NPR last week. Now, I’m just enraged. I don’t know what weapon this asshole used, but does it matter? FOURTEEN kids and a teacher are dead.

If any amendment needs to go — which it won’t — it’s that *******ed Second. This is NOT what the Founders intended, and it’s excused FAR too many violent deaths.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-05-11/federal-court-rules-california-ban-on-gun-sales-to-people-under-21-unconstitutional
Well, I guess blaming it on "white supremacy" won't work in this case, so we're back to blaming the guns.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Here's the problem. Right here. It's logic like this.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 04:27:08 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216721807Well, I guess blaming it on "white supremacy" won't work in this case, so we're back to blaming the guns.

If Hispanics start mass shootings, pretty soon leftists will start smearing them as "white adjacent" just as they call those of Asian heritage.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 05:28:06 PM »
14 dead, and DU-folks' first thought is their desire to take away the rights of law-abiding people (something the shooter probably was not, even before killing his grandmother who he apparently murdered first).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 05:35:33 PM »
If Hispanics start mass shootings, pretty soon leftists will start smearing them as "white adjacent" just as they call those of Asian heritage.

malaise (244,536 posts)

7. I looked it up

White hispanic
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216721924#post7
 Malaise already on it

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 05:41:57 PM »

5 milliseconds after Hispanics switch and become 50.1% of Republican voters they'll magically become white-adjacent and start saying, "well, their ancestors are from Spain, which is Europe".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 05:42:45 PM »
 Malaise already on it

Guess I should have kept reading before responding.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 05:43:46 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 05:45:23 PM »
Guess I should have kept reading before responding.

Nah, you made an excellent point... and DUmmies already using your definition in the same thread as Malaise.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 08:49:41 PM »
AngryOldDem (13,041 posts) (No-Star moron)

Yes, your logic sucks. It was good of you to give a warning. I now consider you only 99.8 percent idiot.

I was dumbfounded when I heard this story on NPR last week. Now, I’m just enraged. I don’t know what weapon this asshole used, but does it matter? FOURTEEN kids and a teacher are dead.

If any amendment needs to go — which it won’t — it’s that *******ed Second. This is NOT what the Founders intended, and it’s excused FAR too many violent deaths.

The founders intended people to be armed if they wished to and were not incarcerated.

You jackholes messed with that balance, and created categories called felonies with special rules, and let those types out, instead of keeping those dangerous people segregated away from society until such time that they were no longer a threat to it. You incompetents vote for leaders who allow criminals and invaders and cartel members and terrorists across our southern border, where they get guns illegally and commit crimes.

Then you use all of the above as an excuse to burden everyone who isn't committing a crime with what amounts to government permission to exercise a fundamental constitutionally protect right.

With that taken into account...

****.OFF.

My rights TRUMP your dead.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 08:54:59 PM »
 Malaise already on it

Theres a mountain of stupid over there:

Star Member rockfordfile (8,187 posts)

21. Republicans are at fault for Gun violence. No matter where it's at.

Because nobody is responsible for their own actions unless they're a republican.

:thatsright:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 03:03:12 AM »
5 milliseconds after Hispanics switch and become 50.1% of Republican voters they'll magically become white-adjacent and start saying, "well, their ancestors are from Spain, which is Europe".

Would the left finally help us build a wall then?  :)

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 07:49:45 AM »
From the thread in that link up there:

LeftInTX (18,885 posts)

19. Uvalde is redneck Hispanics. Trump voters.

They like to hunt over there.
Big game ranches. Stuff like that

So predictable.  With every single shooting, the DUmp immediately politicizes it, along with all the dem politicians. 

Star Member regnaD kciN (25,005 posts)

10. I'm sure Republicans are offering prayers of thanksgiving...

…that it turned out it wasn’t a white guy killing Latino children.

Gross thread. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 08:10:08 AM »
Star Member rockfordfile (8,187 posts)

21. Republicans are at fault for Gun violence. No matter where it's at.

Apparently there are a lot of republicans in Chicago.  :whatever:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 08:12:56 AM »
Star Member regnaD kciN (25,005 posts)

10. I'm sure Republicans are offering prayers of thanksgiving...

…that it turned out it wasn’t a white guy killing Latino children.

In real life ... my first thought when seeing a headline about the shooting at a school - at ConservaBlog "Hot Air", BTW - was concerning the pain of all those parents, family members, and surviving classmates. My second was that the shooting would swiftly be politicized, because that is what Dems and other Progs do, with the dead and survivors being tools for their politicization. When I finally saw the killer's Hispanic name I realized hoplophobes would have to tweek their narrative, but didn't give much more thought to it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 08:52:30 AM »
LeftInTX (18,885 posts)

19. Uvalde is redneck Hispanics. Trump voters.

They like to hunt over there.
Big game ranches. Stuff like that

Looking at W'pedia, Uvalde County is nearly 70% Hispanic, and in recent Presidential elections usually votes >60% R. So Progs "need" to play the Race Traitor Card.

Many rural area people hunt deer, wild pigs, and game birds, because those are tasty eating. In big cities, Dem pols repeatedly release thugs to "hunt" people, because that's what Dem pols and thugs do. And DUmmies denigrate rural people for hunting wild game, ::) .