Author Topic: Large suitcase and tuck him in  (Read 383 times)

Offline CC27

Large suitcase and tuck him in
« on: May 24, 2022, 09:31:40 AM »
Star Member Mira (22,169 posts)

Large suitcase and tuck him in

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216720350

More stupid memes from the DUmmies.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Large suitcase and tuck him in
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 09:35:05 AM »
More stupid memes from the DUmmies.

If the dummies truly feel that way, I think they should set the example for the rest of us and give away half of their assets (house+cars+cash+investments) to native americans. Hell, they can give it all away and truly feel good about themselves.

But, they won't. It's for everybody else, not them.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 09:56:07 AM »
If the dummies truly feel that way, I think they should set the example for the rest of us and give away half of their assets (house+cars+cash+investments) to native americans. Hell, they can give it all away and truly feel good about themselves.

IMO, if DUmmies believe that crap, they should show they believe it and set an example for all to see by moving back to EuroLand.

IRL, Indian (Native American, indigenous people) tribes were constantly at war with each other, taking tribal lands, etc.. The Iroquois League was largely a military alliance against a competing tribal group. The Aztecs took things a bit farther in ripping out captives' hearts. Seen that way, Europeans could be seen as just the tribe that was more successful.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 10:45:14 AM »
Then the native Americans should pack too, since the land was occupied by others before them.

Lets get a plate tectonics model set up, and run it backwards until we find the original occupants of this landmass, while we're at it.

Then they can all shut.the.****.up.

American values are worth protecting and preserving.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 10:58:17 AM »
Then the native Americans should pack too, since the land was occupied by others before them.

Lets get a plate tectonics model set up, and run it backwards until we find the original occupants of this landmass, while we're at it.

Then they can all shut.the.****.up.

American values are worth protecting and preserving.

I may not be smart, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but if we're going to do that, I suggest everyone leave and give the land back to the dinosaurs, who, I believe, were here first, unless something came before them.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 11:45:33 AM »
I may not be smart, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but if we're going to do that, I suggest everyone leave and give the land back to the dinosaurs, who, I believe, were here first, unless something came before them.

I guess they want us all back in the ocean where it began?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 11:56:41 AM »
IMO, if DUmmies believe that crap, they should show they believe it and set an example for all to see by moving back to EuroLand.

IRL, Indian (Native American, indigenous people) tribes were constantly at war with each other, taking tribal lands, etc.. The Iroquois League was largely a military alliance against a competing tribal group. The Aztecs took things a bit farther in ripping out captives' hearts. Seen that way, Europeans could be seen as just the tribe that was more successful.

Moonbats only logic ideas out to where it helps their narrative/objective of the moment.  Civilizations have been wiping each other out or absorbing each other for thousands of years around the world. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 03:04:24 PM »

/DU mode on  :stoner:

Dinosaur lives matter! You're racist against lizards! Respect the plates! Humans are interlopers! Down with humanity!

/DU mode off.

:-)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 05:47:45 PM »
We won. The end.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 05:48:36 PM »

Exactly.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 06:46:05 PM »
Do leftists hate Tucker Carlson or President Trump more? As of late, Tucker lives more rent free in their addled brains even more the our 45th President.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender