Author Topic: Dear Mr. President. It is said that you have difficulties saying the word  (Read 509 times)

Offline CC27

question everything (43,009 posts)

Dear Mr. President. It is said that you have difficulties saying the word abortion

This is very honorable of you. With your background it is easy to understand your difficulty, yet you are not going to force your beliefs on the rest of us.

So here is a suggestion, practice it and use it as a mantra: "This is between a woman and her doctor," or "between a woman and her god," or "between a woman and her conscience."

That's all. No further discussion. If someone pushes you, and it is very possible to be a strong supporter of abortion, don't be intimidates. Don't seek alternatives, just stick to the above suggestions.

Almost the way Chicago mayor Richard Daly used to reply, to any question or comment: I love Chicago.

Dear Mr. President, you know that we love you and trust you.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216676459

I need a shower after reading this shit.  :whatever:

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Dear Mr. President, you know that we love you and trust you.

And we're supposed to be the "cult."
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline ADsOutburst

And we're supposed to be the "cult."

Democrats are unrivalled in the realm of hero worship.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
question everything

Hey Cap'n Dementia,

It is said that you have difficulties saying just about any word without sounding like a complete idiot. Normal people have noticed, but dolts like me refuse to acknowledge it.

That's all. No further discussion.

Fixed.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

Abation... no..no ahh abolution. uuuhhh..no. abbo, abbooo... ahh you you know baby killing. Those are some bad babies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Aristotelian

Democrats are unrivalled in the realm of hero worship.

Not least because the chosen 'heroes' are so completely unheroic, and then the moment that they transgress one of the invisible lines they are immediately damned for all eternity.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
question everything (43,009 posts)

Dear Mr. President. It is said that you have difficulties saying the word abortion

This is very honorable of you. With your background it is easy to understand your difficulty, yet you are not going to force your beliefs on the rest of us.

"Instead we are going to force our beliefs on you and the rest of America because it's all about what we say and now what we do"
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Mehhhhhhh, LIEden only has trouble saying English words. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
His new favorite word (according to the TOTUS, something I haven't typed since the 0bama years) is "Ultra MAGA".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Well, were some Prog to hit me with that, my response would be, "I have to decline your compliment, because I do not deserve it." :-)  :tongue:  :fuelfire:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Can the corrupt destroyer of America say recession? Or depression?

How stocks are doing in 2022

DOW -12.40%
    NASDAQ -27.36%
    S&P -17.44%

First 4 months of Joey the Pedophiles's first full year reign of destruction.

DOW BEAR MARKET!
NASDAQ HOLY SHIT SUPER DOUBLE SUPER SECRET BEAR MARKET!!!
S&P DOUBLE BEAR MARKET!

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.