Author Topic: *Alert-Alert* We have an internet BADASS over here *Alert-Alert*  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213302693

shockey80 (3,478 posts)

Botton line, we are being too civilized with the people who are trying to destroy/kill us.

The news media, Democratic leaders and the sane people of American have been, are being much too nice to the evil people who are killing us. Just my opinion.

I am not saying we should become violent and hurt people physically. I am saying we should be much more vicious in how we respond verbally, How reporters ask questions, how politicians respond to Trumps bullshit, protesting, etc.

One DUpipo called out on their BS by another DUpipo

SoonerPride (5,344 posts)

1. Everytime I see the gun nuts toting thier semiautomitics I point at their crotch

"Sorry about your tiny penis."

That works for me.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SoonerPride (Reply #1)Fri Apr 17, 2020, 02:31 PM
Star Member cwydro (37,079 posts)

14. Lol. Sure ya do.

Then THIS GUY---

SWBTATTReg (10,628 posts)

13. RWers are cowards. Everyone of them. They have to have their pacifiers in ...

their mouths literally before they can go out in public or look tough.

Go ahead, threaten me and mine. I have my own little gun (22 caliber) to protect me and mine against idiots like you, when you try and break into my home and steal from me, and mine.

Especially now, when instead of working to provide for your families and loved ones, you are out there prancing around with your toy guns, protesting literally nothing, who knows how much time you've wasted.

No one coming to take your guns. Why in the hell do I want your stupid guns? They're probably contaminated w/ who knows what germs, especially after seeing all of you on those steps. Yikes.

No one is telling you a damn thing other then we all should protect ourselves and loved ones, by self-isolating ourselves. If you got a problem w/ that, then peacefully file something w/ the courts, don't go running around w/ your guns first thing.

What excuse will you give when members of your following, or your family members start getting sick?

Excuses will be far too late by then.

Isn't the protest about NOT BEING ABLE TO WORK? We all know why the leftists love this lockdown... stay at home, do nothing---except now they're victims and get paid... oh wait, what is different for them?

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: *Alert-Alert* We have an internet BADASS over here *Alert-Alert*
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:45:32 PM »
jmg257 (10,882 posts)

16. I thought just that, when Whitmer was coddling the protests yesterday...don't try

to reason with them, tell them what's what and tell them to suck it up and stop being selfish assholes.

A little violence might be necessary, though. ITS YOUR LIFE THEY ARE SCREWING WITH!

I'll bet if one were to search his DU Posts, the Baltimore and Ferguson riots were RIGHTEOUS expressions of rage and Indignation.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 03:37:38 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 04:33:19 PM »
One says “we’re not telling you ...”. The next one says “Whitmer needs to just tell them ...”

Whitmer stepped over the line. The ONLY reason the DUmmies are loving her dictator like actions is because she’s a democrat.

Simply answer to that;  Trump needs to tell the democrats they can’t go into any hospital or nursing home until he says it’s ok. They also can’t buy seed, or garden, or go boating ...

DUmmies would be in the streets!

These people are intentionally missing the point. We are doing what we feel we need to but I’ll be damned if you’re going to violate my unalienable rights that are protected by the constitution.

Fascist bastards, one and all.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 04:48:32 PM »
One says “we’re not telling you ...”. The next one says “Whitmer needs to just tell them ...”

Whitmer stepped over the line. The ONLY reason the DUmmies are loving her dictator like actions is because she’s a democrat.

Simply answer to that;  Trump needs to tell the democrats they can’t go into any hospital or nursing home until he says it’s ok. They also can’t buy seed, or garden, or go boating ...

DUmmies would be in the streets!

These people are intentionally missing the point. We are doing what we feel we need to but I’ll be damned if you’re going to violate my unalienable rights that are protected by the constitution.

Fascist bastards, one and all.

KC

hi5

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 09:49:57 PM »
shockey80 (3,478 posts)

Botton line, we are being too civilized with the people who are trying to destroy/kill us.

The news media, Democratic leaders and the sane people of American have been, are being much too nice to the evil people who are killing us. Just my opinion.

I am not saying we should become violent and hurt people physically. I am saying we should be much more vicious in how we respond verbally, How reporters ask questions, how politicians respond to Trumps bullshit, protesting, etc.

:badass:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 09:52:33 PM »
Especially now, when instead of working to provide for your families and loved ones, you are out there prancing around with your toy guns, protesting literally nothing, who knows how much time you've wasted.

That's rich coming from someone who is more than likely living off a government check of some type.

My family is well provided for and as far as guns go, none of them are toys.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 11:42:02 PM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 11:34:06 PM »
Went to the range yesterday with my son and 2 friends. None of us worried about getting sick. Had a good time and put some lead down range. It was good stress relief.

I see a lot of the fascist DUmmies calling to have people arrested for doing stuff like that. Let me propose our own fascist rules.

Go out with a mask on and you’re wearing it incorrectly, a felony. MM, if you leave your house wearing a mask while wearing a beard, you get to be a felon. Oh, make sure you’re carrying your FIT test card so we can verify if you’re wearing the correct type of mask.

Go out for stupid shit like bird seed and raw peanuts for the local wildlife, a felony. You’ve violated the shelter in place order and don’t deserve your rights as a free person.

Just my opinion of course.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 11:43:09 PM »
I see a lot of the fascist DUmmies calling to have people arrested for doing stuff like that.

New York and LA have set up numbers you can call to report only our neighbors.

History repeating itself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 12:16:32 AM »
New York and LA have set up numbers you can call to report only our neighbors.

History repeating itself.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2020, 07:05:14 AM »

Oh man....I know some people that need to see this
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2020, 07:20:19 AM »
Oh man....I know some people that need to see this

If I posted that on Facebook it would probably be the one thing finally earned me some time in FB Jail.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2020, 08:18:28 AM »
If I posted that on Facebook it would probably be the one thing finally earned me some time in FB Jail.

One of the huge reasons I deleted my Facebook page.

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2020, 08:42:38 AM »

Yep. Zuckerbooger doesn't like when liberals are compared to Nazis in any way. Hell, they don't like liberals being made fun of, period.

Just commenting "Sieg Heil" on an article about Democrats overreaching authority during this mess got me banned for 24 hours.

This picture earned me a 3 day ban. https://i.imgflip.com/2f4bg5.jpg

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 08:43:34 AM »
Yep. Zuckerbooger doesn't like when liberals are compared to Nazis in any way. Hell, they don't like liberals being made fun of, period.

Just commenting "Sieg Heil" on an article about Democrats overreaching authority during this mess got me banned for 24 hours.

This picture earned me a 3 day ban. https://i.imgflip.com/2f4bg5.jpg

Seriously?  That pic has been around since my early days at FR.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 09:09:45 AM »

With the caption, "Your problem is obvious," that picture has been around since the early or mid 70s, I think.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 09:28:03 AM »

It was an instantaneous ban done by their software. I hit post to load the pic and got the pop-up notice that I violated community standards.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2020, 09:28:38 AM »
It was an instantaneous ban done by their software. I hit post to load the pic and got the pop-up notice that I violated community standards.

:thatsright:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2020, 02:11:29 PM »
It's still there since this morning
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »
I just posted the pic, and then let's see.