Author Topic: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again  (Read 6641 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 09:11:11 PM »
Blah, blah, blah.

Damn, you're a whiny bitch.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 09:43:16 PM »

It'd be great if this guy got tired of us, and some primitive of higher quality showed up.  I'm thinking along the lines of my good pal Manny, who could engage in some intelligent--and wit-filled--discussion with us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 09:49:06 PM »
It'd be great if this guy got tired of us, and some primitive of higher quality showed up.  I'm thinking along the lines of my good pal Manny, who could engage in some intelligent--and wit-filled--discussion with us.

That's a good call. Manny would be a great addition- I'd enjoy disagreeing with him about almost everything, but agreeing with him that the Texas Towelboy and his class of primitives just don't measure up.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 09:51:46 PM »
Towlie reminds me of the LVL - without morbid obesity resulting in diabetes & amputations.

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
Frank:

I regret that I'm not keeping you entertained, but Manny does have a lot to say and I admire his wit.  I'd go check out some other threads, but I try to limit my ass-ociations with conservaturds as much as possible.

Have a great day and vote Democratic in 2016!  :rofl:

TexasTowelie
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:02:09 PM by TexasTowelie »
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 09:58:55 PM »
You know what's ironic? If any of us tried the absolute BS this DUmbass is doing here over at the cesspit knowm as the DUmp, we would have been shown the door. Yet, we dumb conservatives let him spew his venom without being banned.

And, as for this waste of skin's "chronic" problems, I think it's from smoking too much chronic and not having a reliable supplier.

And to Texas Towlie? I hope everyone you love and cherish die a long, lingering and painful death in the new year. It's what you truly deserve for being the scum sucking lowlife you really are.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:32:01 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 09:59:48 PM »

For some reason, they still vote for Republicans even though it is not in the best of their family.

Hey, I finally get to ask someone that uses that inane "best interest" line...

Who, exactly, gave you the authority to determine what is in mine, or anyone else's, best interests?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 10:11:06 PM »
Mike:

What's wrong, you don't respect my authori-tah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4jn77VKlQ

:rofl:

My apologies for leaving out the word "interest" in earlier comment.  One of the disabilities I've faced is the gradual decline of my communication and typing skills, but I still spell better than most conservaturds (oops!).

Since this will probably be my last post, I'm laughing at you not with you.

TexasTowelie
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 10:14:54 PM »
Zathras:

So can you hook me up?  My supplier closed shop earlier in the year and it's a long way to Colorado from here. :-)
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 10:17:35 PM »
I even tried getting a few gigs as a freelance consultant in my profession, but trying to get people to pay up on their contracts after the work is done is a hassle and the amounts were so small that attorneys did not want to get involved.  I took a couple of the larger contracts to small claims court and obtained judgments in my favor, but that doesn't mean that I can force those parties to pay.

Can't force them to pay? Apparently you've never heard of Private Attorney General "Laser" Haas.

Quote from:
For some reason, they still vote for Republicans even though it is not in the best of their family.

Says who? That's not an opinion you're allowed to hold.

Run along, son.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 10:18:59 PM »
Typical. I ask a simple question about a typical liberal belief, and I don't get an actual answer.

Laugh away. It's not like your opinion matters to me.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 10:30:11 PM »
Zathras:

So can you hook me up?  My supplier closed shop earlier in the year and it's a long way to Colorado from here. :-)

Sorry DUmbass but the only "hook up" you'd get from me is a fast horse tied to each of your limbs, then sending them running in 4 different directions away from you.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 10:45:39 PM »
Zathras,

I hope everyone you love and cherish die a long, lingering and painful death in the new year. It's what you truly deserve for being the scum sucking lowlife you really are.

And seasoned greetings to you too:

TexasTowelie
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 10:51:29 PM »
@BigDog,

Gee. that isn't a nice thing to say about Tess who started this thread.  :rofl:

I tried to be nice when I responded to Tess, but since everyone decided to pile on I decided that it is best to respond in kind.  Look who is whining now. 

Thanks for providing me amusement this evening.

TexasTowelie
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 11:02:11 PM »
Mike,

I have no authority to decide what is anyone's best interest but myself.  However, the person I spoke with that was unemployed for a long time did exhaust his unemployment insurance, is going to food pantries and relying on his son to support him because otherwise they were going to face foreclosure.  That was a tough burden for a 22 year old man to handle considering that he had his own expenses, rent, car and student loans to pay back.  My friend also isn't in the greatest of health and will probably need a liver transplant within the next few years.  Because of his father's pride, my friend has dealt with a lot of hardship in his life.
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 11:08:19 PM »
@BigDog,

Gee. that isn't a nice thing to say about Tess who started this thread.  :rofl:

Dickweasel, you know I'm talking about you.

Do you really think your Lord Obama will hoist you onto the disability gravy train for cocksucking-induced whiplash and a bruised uvula?

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 11:47:28 PM »
... having life insurance doesn't really benefit me--the beneficiaries would have been the ones that would have "won the lottery" if I died.

Provided the name of the beneficiaries was "The Universe," I completely agree. And even if it wasn't, The Universe would still be a big winner.

Quote from:
It is unlikely that I will live to my actual retirement age due to the chronic diseases that I deal with.

See, some clouds do have silver linings.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2014, 12:32:53 AM »
Zathras,

And seasoned greetings to you too:

TexasTowelie

Save your bullshit for someone who gives a **** about anything that comes from your lying piehole.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2014, 02:19:51 AM »
Gina,

I did have a safety net to fall back on when I was laid off, but after being unemployed for a long time the funds do eventually run out.  I also did all of the things that you mentioned in your response and more.  I paid for both short term and long term disability policies, I invested in the employee stock ownership program, I invested in a 401k program and received a nice match from my employer and I also had a modest amount in savings.  I was fortunate and beat the market average with my investments.  Unfortunately having life insurance doesn't really benefit me--the beneficiaries would have been the ones that would have "won the lottery" if I died.

However, after I was laid off I paid through the nose for COBRA insurance for as long as possible, spent another $10K on dental work, oral surgery and dentures, and I was run over while riding a bicycle and the driver left the scene of the accident.  My medical expenses even with insurance were running nearly $500/month and I the normal expenses people have (food, clothing, shelter, utilities).  While I was unemployed I sent in applications for every job possible from a restaurant server to those related to my degree.  I even tried getting a few gigs as a freelance consultant in my profession, but trying to get people to pay up on their contracts after the work is done is a hassle and the amounts were so small that attorneys did not want to get involved.  I took a couple of the larger contracts to small claims court and obtained judgments in my favor, but that doesn't mean that I can force those parties to pay.

I don't expect to gain any sympathy from anybody in this forum because everyone here believes that they can make it on their own--I used to think the same about myself since I provided for myself for over 25 years after I graduated college.  However, it has been a tough economy in my field for almost ten years and most employers are reluctant to give older workers a chance to get in the door because they can hire someone younger for less money.  The father of one of my conservative friends has been unemployed for about eight years and he gave up looking for work years ago because the only opportunities available were three or six month contracts nearly 1,500 miles away and he didn't want to abandon his family.  For some reason, they still vote for Republicans even though it is not in the best of their family.

My health has been fragile for more than ten years and my weight has varied from 115 to 185 pounds and I'm a tall guy.  The situation started getting much worse last winter and each month has been worse than the previous month.  It is unlikely that I will live to my actual retirement age due to the chronic diseases that I deal with.  I'd prefer not to be on government assistance, but I paid more than my share so I don't feel guilty asking for help now that I need it despite all the people on this Website that take pleasure in the misery of others.

So, all these 'chronic' diseases causing you to lose weight AND gain weight. Sounds mental to me. But, if you can't put names on these diseases, perhaps you can divulge the nature of your "degree'.

And I don't mean the degree of madness you are obviously, blissfully, enjoying.

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2014, 03:34:46 AM »
Tan,

I might have considered your requests if you had not been rude to me earlier, but since you were such a dickwad I don't owe you any explanations or answers.  I've been arguing with conservaturds for awhile and while I try to treat people with respect if they don't treat me in a like manner then I'm happy to trade insults. 

Go crawl back into your cave with the rest of the Neanderthals.
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2014, 03:58:10 AM »
but after being unemployed for a long time the funds do eventually run out.

Did you try to take any job you could find in whatever your "profession" was/is?  Or did you sit on your ass until your 99 weeks of unemployment checks ran out and now you're trying to get on welfare for a "disability" because you didn't want to do whatever it took to bring in an honest paycheck and support yourself?

And you never did state what this alleged "conition" was that prevented you from working in the first place.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2014, 04:01:23 AM »
Tan,

I might have considered your requests if you had not been rude to me earlier, but since you were such a dickwad I don't owe you any explanations or answers.  I've been arguing with conservaturds for awhile and while I try to treat people with respect if they don't treat me in a like manner then I'm happy to trade insults.

You're laying bare that lie with this very post.

There's that Progresive projection creeping out again.

Or is that an example of the "respect" you treat people with?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2014, 04:08:37 AM »
Tan,

I believe TT doesn't know what "tanstaafl" stands for, or where it even came from. 

BTW, TT, the Neanderthals didn't need government to survive.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2014, 04:11:16 AM »
I also do not believe that is necessary to divulge my medical disabilities to the public. 

Yet you already made them a central focal point of the whole reason why you've sat on the couch and sought gainful employment just by mentioning them.

That leaves only two logical conclusions, these are disabilties only in your head that no medical doctor will attest to you actually having...despite yuor insistance you're suffering from the malady...or you're lying and using a 'disability" as an excuse to sit on your ass for 99 weeks and not work.

Given that you're a Libtard from DU...I'm betting on the latter.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2014, 04:18:07 AM »
Since this will probably be my last post, I'm laughing at you not with you.

TexasTowelie

And yet it won't be.  Progressive trolls like you can't stand to not try and get the last word in on anything.

You'll be back.