Author Topic: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again  (Read 6639 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
Hey conservaturd asswipes,

From the time that I wrote the opening post to now my disabilities have become worse because I suffer from two chronic conditions.  I really wish that I could have returned to work, but there were no guaranteed employment offers made to me like one of you turds suggested.  Even if I had returned to work it is doubtful that I would have had the physical stamina to remain employed.  I used to pull 75-80 hour work weeks when I was previously employed on salary and my conservaturd bosses dumped me at the ten year mark when they would have had to start paying for more vacation time.  In three of those ten years I did not use my vacation time and could not carry it over to the following year.  Your assumption that I'm lazy is full of crap.

I'm amused that you have to troll DU for your jollies.  I guess that none of you have lives of your own that provide any amusement.  But I'm not angry at you, I just had my feelings that my feelings about conservaturds confirmed, AGAIN.

Go pound sand, suck your bosses' dick and kiss some ass.

Not a good way to talk to the people who you demand keep you alive, is it?  Kinda makes you a bit, well, ungrateful.

You know, maybe you can help me with this:  Why is it you demand to place your life into my hands, but wail and scream if I try to put you back down?

Why is that?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »
comment 2717:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.2700

Looks healthy enough to work to me.  Maybe he could put the bong down long enough to pass a piss test and, I dunno, support himself for a change.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 03:12:47 PM »
Looks healthy enough to work to me.  Maybe he could put the bong down long enough to pass a piss test and, I dunno, support himself for a change.

It's so much easier to  call yourself 'frail' and sleep on your brother's couch.

****ing moocher.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 03:16:44 PM »
^Good detective work franksolich.
Fleshing the lib out yet even more.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2014, 03:37:10 PM »
Without exception every primitive we've located and seen what they look like never fails to disappoint. You read their nonsense and say "Yeah, they're stupid alright, but maybe if you were to see them you wouldn't know it by their appearance." But virtually every time -- every stinkin' time -- their stupidity is matched equally or greater by their physical look of stupidity. Every time, without fail. It's like Skin's put up a sign that said "Hey out there, if you're not only stupid but you also look the part, here we are!"

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2014, 03:37:41 PM »
It's so much easier to  call yourself 'frail' and sleep on your brother's couch.

****ing moocher.

I guess, I have no idea what that is like.  In between active duty stints, during the great Clinton economy, I "stooped" to landscaping and digging ditches to provide for myself and mine until something better came along.

What this DUmmie is doing, and trying to defend, is just beyond me...

C.S. Lewis

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2014, 03:41:46 PM »
Without exception every primitive we've located and seen what they look like never fails to disappoint. You read their nonsense and say "Yeah, they're stupid alright, but maybe if you were to see them you wouldn't know it by their appearance." But virtually every time -- every stinkin' time -- their stupidity is matched equally or greater by their physical look of stupidity. Every time, without fail. It's like Skin's put up a sign that said "Hey out there, if you're not only stupid but you also look the part, here we are!"

It's why DUmmies hate God- even the idea of a God. They bear their very own Mark of Cain; and like Cain, they hate God for marking them 'as a warning to all other men that he is accursed.'
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2014, 07:25:42 PM »
So, is there any connection between this guy Vestal and vestanumbers?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2014, 08:11:29 PM »
TT, as trolls go you're a sorry excuse for one. Your insults are so totally gay.
Since you are back at DU might as well hone your verbal skills to teach us a good lesson next time.

BTW, you never did say what you were basing you disability claims on.
Let me suggest obesity. Get fat, some body odor and your in like flint. Of course you will never get laid, but I doubt that has ever happened to you anyway.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2014, 09:08:21 PM »
Tan,

I might have considered your requests if you had not been rude to me earlier, but since you were such a dickwad I don't owe you any explanations or answers.  I've been arguing with conservaturds for awhile and while I try to treat people with respect if they don't treat me in a like manner then I'm happy to trade insults. 

Go crawl back into your cave with the rest of the Neanderthals.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
Maybe it's happened, but I didn't notice.

However, what I have noticed after watching traffic here for seven years, is that if an ISP number is reading an ancient thread--which happens a lot--it's most likely a lurking primitive.

Looking up ISP numbers to see where they're from, is a pain, a nuisance, and so I usually don't bother, as there's another way to determine who's reading one of those ancient threads.

Primitives are narcissists, interested only in what we're saying about each of them, no other fellow primitives.  And so all one has to do is see who the ancient thread's about, and that's most likely the anonymous primitive.  If it features Atman, for example, it's usually Atman himself reading it.  Not always, but usually.

The late Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive Redstone, used to read ancient threads about himself a great deal (but never any threads about other primitives), but since he's sprung loose of this mortal coil, nobody reads ancient threads about Redstone any more, not even bots or worms or crawlers.

I wish primitives were more interested in other primitives, not only themselves; it'd widen their world, improve their lives.

To her credit, Judy grasswire is a prolific reader of threads about primitives other than herself, but she's about the only one.

This narrow-mindedness is as if franksolich went over to Skins's island just to read what the primitives are saying about.....franksolich, no one else.

I don't see how a person can live, not being interested in other people.

Bunch of infantile people. Some of them are out of touch with reality. :mental:

I think I recall Atman posting here and at CU a while back.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2014, 09:24:50 PM »
Bunch of infantile people. Some of them are out of touch with reality. :mental:

I think I recall Atman posting here and at CU a while back.

Same shit, different DUmmy.

"Poor, poor pitiful me. You should be happy I'm picking your pocket. Don't you have any sympathy? Damn you all anyway!"
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2014, 02:36:21 PM »
This place is a dung heap of judgmental assholes that treat other humans like shit.

Have you read DU?  They can't even talk about Seinfeld without heaping insults on each other. 

Nice haircut.   :lmao:  What in the world was the context of that picture?  Looks like a mugshot was taken in front of a formal background.   And yeah, you don't look too sick, leech. 

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »
Have you read DU?  They can't even talk about Seinfeld without heaping insults on each other. 

Nice haircut.   :lmao:  What in the world was the context of that picture?  Looks like a mugshot was taken in front of a formal background.   And yeah, you don't look too sick, leech.
Just so you know TexasToast, Karin is actually being nice.
If someone loves you they will tell you the truth.
If someone hates you, they will tell you what you want to hear.
You should consider yourself lucky no one here is telling you what you want to hear.
And let's not forget grace.
Gina has been very graceful towards you, and so has Karin.
Grace is kindness and forgiveness to those who are undeserving.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.