Author Topic: And the begging continues... (stewert)  (Read 9043 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: And the begging continues...
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 06:32:29 PM »
Hmmm.  I'm wondering who those trolls were.

Me, too. 

Too late, though. 

Don't make the mistake of neglecting to report those donations on your taxes, Steve. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2014, 06:42:08 PM »
1 Bravo (16,535 posts)    Fri Jan 24, 2014, 02:48 PM

38. PLEASE edit to delete your home address! There are shitbags who troll progressive websites ...

for the express purpose of ****ing up people's lives. It's happened here before - (I'm thinking of Andy Stevenson, for one.)

Make-believe soldier numbersBoo, while admiring his DSCs, Silver Stars, and other decorations purchased on eBay, shows no compassion for his fellow DUmmies like cali and Doug Bulna.

Dear Andy was simply put out of his misery by a decent and civilized troll.

Doug and cali were consigned to lifelong misery by vigilant, civilized people.

I think numbersBoo is jealous of their success in DOTY voting.

If he'd start more threads bragging about his imaginary military exploits, he might find himself a contender.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »
He worked for only 17 years???  Really??

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
Quote from:
stewert

40. 11 Bravo........

I appreciate your concern, but at this point I could care less if someone knows my home address. If they come to my house and start trouble I have a loaded 9mm waiting for them.

Thanks anyway.

Oh Stewart.

Stewart, Stewert, Stewert.

Don't you know their are fates much, much worse than being personally confronted by someone?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »
I have a loaded 9mm waiting for them.

Someone's mole should suggest that if he has money for a handgun and ammunition, he doesn't need donations.  He should sell both of those to make some money.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2014, 10:17:02 PM »
stewert

40. 11 Bravo........

I appreciate your concern, but at this point I could care less if someone knows my home address. If they come to my house and start trouble I have a loaded 9mm waiting for them.

Thanks anyway.

And all is well unless the troublemaker has a 45.

And of course stew must be a member of the (gasp) NRA

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2014, 11:50:07 PM »
He is 56 years old and has only worked 17 years? This bum can die in the gutter for all I care.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2014, 11:59:06 PM »
He is 56 years old and has only worked 17 years? This bum can die in the gutter for all I care.
What's he been doing for the last 20 years?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2014, 12:08:33 AM »
What's he been doing for the last 20 years?

Sponging off of dear old dad, and playing innerwebz pan handler on the mean streets of Skinner's Island of Misfit ****-ups.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2014, 06:07:19 AM »
:lmao:  I can't believe he didn't even make the bed for the photo!  That plastic on the windows and lack of curtains is very depressing.  Now, on page 6, it looks like a bedroom with the laundry not put away.  There seems to be stacks of toilet paper on a shelf.  In a bedroom?  What for?   :whistling:

I lived in a couple homes in the Midwest in which we had plastic on the windows on the windows. It kept things warmer inside.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2014, 06:11:55 AM »
He has been selling stuff.  I wonder what happened to poor dad's remains, probably sold to some medical college.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1120277

Oh no. That blanket was covering up dad's rigor mortis, Steve spent the burial money.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2014, 06:13:07 AM »
It looks like a Cracker Jack box.  My house is twice that size and I pay less than that for my mortgage and taxes.

In the 50's people did not feel like they needed McMansions.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2014, 06:15:21 AM »
It is the same. Look at the reflection in the mirror: it's the same setup as the picture in the FSBO on the TV end. That's just the end we can't see in the picture.

Yup, I am just now seeing it's a mirror. I thought it was a pass thru window to another room. So it looks like he put a bed in the living room to make it easier for dad? Or he sleeps in that room due to it has the a/c.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2014, 06:16:50 AM »
I have been mulling this over a bit as to why if he is so 'disabled' he waited until his father died before he filed for disability. I have a feeling he was being paid as his father's caretaker via medicare--homehealth since family members can do that now and that may have gone to the shitter if he had claimed disability? Or was it because he was worried he wouldn't get approved since he's lifting his father into the bath and such making it a bit skeptical as to the condition of his back? Anyone's thoughts on this? Just seems that he didn't have to wait until his father passed away to file if he was in such a bad way medically.

Most of the ads on his website are for online gambling. Maybe he blew the money on gambling?

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2014, 06:22:29 AM »
His dad supported him for 18 years and he took care of his dad for only 3 years. Somehow everyone now owes him.

Now if I was a single mother with a child or two I could get all the help I need, but since I am a single man I can not get anything, except food stamps and medical care.

Obama hates white single guys.  :lmao:

Get a ****ing job you lazy piece of shit. Let's compare MRIs. Dirt bag worthless piece of shit.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2014, 06:24:52 AM »

Someone should post that on Steve's facebook page or on the DU facebook page, LOL.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2014, 06:26:59 AM »
He worked for only 17 years???  Really??

For International Paper. The same company his father retired from. The plant closed in 95 so Steve stopped working then.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »
Why didn't he find another job??

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2014, 07:53:33 AM »
I saw this following comment, and wondered what was it all about...
Response to stewert (Original post)

Thu Jan 23, 2014, 09:06 PM

Star Member Th1onein (8,044 posts)

24. Been there, done that, Steve. Won't go there again.
Then I saw the new post by coach, and it became quite clear.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,94159.0.html
"the panhandling stewert seven years ago"
 :lmao: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »
I lived in a couple homes in the Midwest in which we had plastic on the windows on the windows. It kept things warmer inside.

I have it up now with the windchills, but I would take it down for a listing.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2014, 12:48:06 PM »
Yup, I am just now seeing it's a mirror. I thought it was a pass thru window to another room. So it looks like he put a bed in the living room to make it easier for dad? Or he sleeps in that room due to it has the a/c.

Yeah, I was thinking the bed was for his father too. In the pic of him in the chair I would guess he started there and as he became more frail he had to move into a bed.  :(<--that's for Stew's father.

Offline Dori

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »
I bet that house has an aroma, and not a good one.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2014, 12:11:28 AM »
Bed is for Steve, not the father.  The bed is sitting directly on the floor without a frame.  It would be too hard for such an elderly man to get up off the bed unless he was way on the short side.

That place looks to be a sty.  I can't believe the man couldn't be bothered to clean it up for a realty pic.  It speaks volumes about him.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2014, 12:56:51 AM »
That place looks to be a sty.  I can't believe the man couldn't be bothered to clean it up for a realty pic.  It speaks volumes about him.
Actually it isn't hard to figure out. The panhandler has been living with the old man for years, sponging off his pension.

The old man died and, according to deadbeat stew, left the house not to stew but to his half-brother.

The half-brother is trying to sell the house, which will force stew to hit the bricks like Amber in Tucson and grasswipe Judy Smith up there in Oak Grove, Oregon.

There's no way stew would cooperate in making the house attractive for sale.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2014, 02:33:53 AM »
Actually it isn't hard to figure out. The panhandler has been living with the old man for years, sponging off his pension.

The old man died and, according to deadbeat stew, left the house not to stew but to his half-brother.

The half-brother is trying to sell the house, which will force stew to hit the bricks like Amber in Tucson and grasswipe Judy Smith up there in Oak Grove, Oregon.

There's no way stew would cooperate in making the house attractive for sale.

Makes sense except the half brother should have put worthless Stew under a bridge long ago.  THEN put the house up for sale.  Half-bro is too kind by far.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.