Author Topic: And the begging continues... (stewert)  (Read 8986 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
And the begging continues... (stewert)
« on: January 23, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
stewert (3,466 posts)

Attn: All DUers Read This: I Need Your Help!

My name is Steve Senti, I am 54 years old and disabled. I own and run oreilly-sucks.com and have been a member here since 2001.

I posted here a few months ago after my Father passed away in May of 2013. I was living with my 89 year old Father who had alzheimers and Dementia, I took care of him and paid the bills with his social security and pension money. Now he is gone and I am all alone in his house with $800.00 a month in bills.

I am still trying to get over his death and a day rarely goes by that I do not cry thinking about him because I miss him so much. I was in control of his entire life for the last 2 years, and he was not just my Father he was my best friend too. We got about as close as a Father and son could get and I am still depressed from him being gone.

I am on food stamps and I get my medical care from the OSF community clinic, the state pays for it with a medical card that went into effect on 1-1-14, and they pay for my 5 prescriptions with a $2.00 co-pay for each one. I am disabled with a bad back and other medical problems, so it limits what I can do.

I got a law firm called myler disability to file my SSI claim, it was denied and we filed an appeal, the appeal was denied in December and we filed the next appeal for the ALJ hearing with a judge, where most appeals are won. But they tell me it will take 11 to 13 months to get the appeal hearing with the judge, here is a copy of the most recent letter they sent me.

I do not have much of an income, I make $100 to $200 a month selling ad space on my website, but some months I do not make anything. So I need to raise some money to help me pay my bills until I get my SSI ALJ appeal hearing in December.

So if anyone can help me and make a donation I would appreciate it very much, I need to raise about $7.000 dollars to get me to December. Now I understand that is a lot of money, and I do not expect you guys to donate that much to me.

But if you can donate anything it will help. I have even tried to find work I can do and had no luck. I even tried to get the state vocational rehabilitation office to find a job I can do and so far they have not found anything for me either. So it looks like I am on my own until December, that means I need to raise $7.000 to pay my bills for the next 11 months.

I was lucky to sell an ad spot on the website recently, which will give me enough money to pay the bills for February. But if I do not raise some money from donations by the end of february, I will run out of money by March.

So please donate if you can, I have a paypal donation page on the website:

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/donate.htm

And my paypal e-mail is: oreillyspins@yahoo.com

Steve

P.S. Even if you can not donate, if you could keep this thread kicked up so everyone can see it for a couple day I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 05:02:31 AM by franksolich »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: And the begging continues...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:05:34 PM »
And the hits just keep on coming.

These libs need to be introduced to Spalding...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6l1QljpMo[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gern

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 05:10:14 PM »
Looks like you reap what you sow, Stewert.  You start a smear site like oreillysucks.com and your life is filled with misery.

Funny that.

I'm not even a huge OReilly fan, but someone ought to email this link to a producer at his show.  They'd get a kick out of this pathetic weasel's whining, for sure.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:27:14 PM by Gern »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 05:17:13 PM »
Looks like you reap what you sow, Stewert.  You start a smear site like oreillysucks.com and your life is filled with misery.

Funny that.

I'm not even a huge OReilly fan, but someone aught to email this link to a producer at his show.  They'd get a kick out of this pathetic weasel's whining, for sure.

Gern, I rarely watch it either.  However, I have an friend who is a producer on O'Reilly's show.  Have already forwarded it to him.

Offline Gern

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 05:19:56 PM »
Gern, I rarely watch it either.  However, I have an friend who is a producer on O'Reilly's show.  Have already forwarded it to him.

Good!  I'd be really funny if it actually got in front of Bill.  I'm sure he'd have a chuckle.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 05:25:38 PM »
They (DUmmies) have absolutely no shame at all.
This too shall pass.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 05:50:30 PM »
Gern, I rarely watch it either.  However, I have an friend who is a producer on O'Reilly's show.  Have already forwarded it to him.

Well done Ralph, that was most eeeeeeevil.  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 06:02:30 PM »

Well done Ralph, that was most eeeeeeevil.  :-)

Thanks Lord Vader!  :cheersmate: :-)

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:41 PM »
I own and run oreilly-sucks.com

Well according to the DUches at the DUmp, you should be a multi millionaire....WHAT?!?!?

Seriously eat shit and die. If you were known to me I would kick you in the crotch.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:53 PM »

Google street view shows a well kept yard, so he must be keeping up appearances.  He sounds like he may
have overdosed on too much hope and change in the last few years.  I think he may have a math deficiency
since he can't seem to make 2+2=4.  The heating bills must be cutting into the cash he makes from his oreilly.com

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
Google street view shows a well kept yard, so he must be keeping up appearances.  He sounds like he may
have overdosed on too much hope and change in the last few years.  I think he may have a math deficiency
since he can't seem to make 2+2=4.  The heating bills must be cutting into the cash he makes from his oreilly.com

I can't believe so many Dummies willingly post intimate details about themselves.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 06:54:02 PM »
Has Steve Senti organized a nonprofit?  

Steve Senti,  those monies are taxable.  I hope you do the right thing and report them, before someone has to do it for you.  
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:16:21 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 07:09:55 PM »

He's been doing this for years.

You recall that long ago exchange between him and the Richard Steele primitive, when he got all that flack for showing up on Skins's island just to beg for money?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 07:12:52 PM »
Google street view shows a well kept yard, so he must be keeping up appearances.

His brother owns the property, and so is probably the one doing the maintenance.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 07:47:16 PM »
His brother owns the property, and so is probably the one doing the maintenance.
It does have a rent paying relative in the cottage guest house kind of feel.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 07:49:03 PM »

Please, do keep us posted on any new developments.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 08:22:40 PM »
He's got more to worry about then the heat.

FSBO listing on that address:

http://fsbo.com/Buyers/ListingDetail.aspx?id=162927&cntry=US&s=IL&cty=Peoria+Heights

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »
Maybe the conservative cave could advertise on his site?  :)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 08:25:39 PM »
Wow.  I've had apartments bigger than that.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 08:28:47 PM »
$800 a month in bills should be pretty easy to get.  I pay over $1200 just for daycare and tuition. :censored:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »
How do you get three bedrooms into 864 Square Feet without them being the size of dressing closets ?

Offline JLO

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 09:05:02 PM »
I can't believe so many Dummies willingly post intimate details about themselves.

No kidding.   :mental:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 10:27:18 PM »
I make $100 to $200 a month selling ad space on my website

Holy cow! I had no idea advertisers several dollars a click!

This place must bring in millions!

Skimmer could be a headliner in Davos!

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/help-for-paying-medical-bills

I am Steve Senti, for the last 3 years I devoted my life to taking care of my 89 year old WWII veteran Father, who won the Bronze Star fighting the Germans. I quit my job to live with him and care for him 24/7. He had Alzheimers and Dementia, and recently many other medical problems. Until he passed away on May 14th.
He was not just my Father, he was my best friend and I was devastated when he passed away. I have not made it one day since he died without thinking about him and crying. He was my whole life, and the last family I have. My Mother passed away in 1998, and now I am all alone.
I am still living in his house, but it went to my half brother, and he plans to sell it around the end of summer. So I need to raise enough money to pay some medical bills for my Father and me. I also need to raise enough money to support myself for 3 months, and I have $1,000 in bills every month.
I am disabled with a bad back and other medical problems, and I have filed for SSI, but it takes 4 to 6 months to get a ruling.
So please make a donation to help me get by until the end of summer.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman