Author Topic: The DUmp Discusses Pajamaboy  (Read 5059 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: The DUmp Discusses Pajamaboy
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
Dang, Trav, that is really a beautiful job on the Obamacare Girl one.  great work. and H5!

:II:

I didn't do them.  I copied them from the Twitchy website.  I wish I could do Photoshop that well! 

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 08:11:30 PM »
Nice onesie. Does it come in hetero?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 08:19:27 PM »
Nice onesie. Does it come in hetero?

The hetero model doesn't have the landing lights on the butt flap.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline jukin

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2013, 08:30:28 PM »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2013, 08:45:05 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
I guess they can't really say have a beer or smoke a blunt and talk about health insurance.

Ummm...come again?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:54:16 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2013, 08:54:51 PM »
We have our next MSNBC host!

:hi5:

If LocoNuts lost about a hundred pounds he'd be a dead ringer.

:rotf:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:58:49 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2013, 08:56:53 PM »
Pajama Boy is the New Julia

No matter whatever your tastes are, this guy, this woman, whoever it is, would satisfy you. I could show you on the Dittocam. I probably should do that now that I'm describing it.  But everybody who sent this to me said, "Rush, this is incredible.  Did you see this, Pajama Boy? Republicans ought to be tweeting this out left and right."  I just want to warn you people about something: This is no different than that Julia ad that we all laughed at and mocked and made fun of.

We kinda got our clocks cleaned on that ad. Just like we were shocked to learn a lot of things we found that a lot of women really identified with that Julia ad and thought that ad was them, they didn't think it was funny.  They didn't think it was insulting.  They thought it was who they are.  The Julia ad was an abject embarrassment.  It portrayed a woman as incompetent, barely able to get out of bed without the government helping her, unable to go to bed unless the government gave her birth control.

There was never a man involved, yet she had a baby. She had a little garden. She lived in a government housing complex.  We all laughed at it, and we thought, "Boy, this is gonna show people what Obama is all about," and remember, folks, there were a boatload of people that ate it up and dug it.  So before you start thinking that this pajama guy ad is something negative for Obama, just remember the Julia ad.
Rush Limbaugh
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2013, 09:05:26 PM »
Good God.  He looks like he enjoys sitting around discussing menstruation and other lady issues.

Ha!  :lmao:

h5 for making me laugh.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2013, 09:09:31 PM »
A question for anyone who doubts pajamaboy is queer:

Has a normal male ever held a cup with both hands?

Once.  When I was freezing my ass off in YeChon, South Korea, trying to warm my nearly frozen fingers with a canteen cup filled with almost boiling C-rat coffee and melted John Wayne bars, knee deep in half frozen six-by tracks.

It felt unnatural.

No, not the half frozen mud.  :-)

Offline JLO

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »
Here's another one.  http://twitchy.com/2013/12/18/gotta-love-it-chris-christie-scores-big-with-pajama-boy-smack-pic/

:rofl:

I hate Christie, and would probably have to be restrained from clubbing him like a baby seal if I ever came face to face with the bastard, but that there is the perfect response to the PajamaBoy campaign by the OFA 'tards.

Kudos to his team for the quick comeback.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »
I hate Christie, and would probably have to be restrained from clubbing him like a baby seal if I ever came face to face with the bastard, but that there is the perfect response to the PajamaBoy campaign by the OFA 'tards.

Kudos to his team for the quick comeback.
Good one.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »
What goes on the internetz...stays on the internetz...forever!  :lmao:

Bearing that in mind, this is absolutely priceless!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2013, 07:07:53 AM »

Someone should forward this to Locut0s...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2013, 07:14:29 AM »

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2013, 07:22:14 AM »
Star Member ecstatic (18,989 posts)
77. I don't think we can tell whether it's effective or not unless part of the group

Last edited Wed Dec 18, 2013, 02:25 PM - Edit history (1)
that's being targeted. Frankly,I don't get a lot of the humor and behavior of the so called millennials. Maybe I'll get my brother's opinion, but he just turned 27 and he took the initiative to get an individual policy years ago, long before I did (of course, back then it was a lot cheaper for young men).

update: I texted the pic to my brother and I was stunned by his response, and not in a good way. Basically, he doesn't like the ad and said that the guy in the ad looks gay. I wonder if homophobia is what's behind the negative response some people are having. The thought never crossed my mind, but perhaps there's also a gender difference in the way it's being received.
Looks like another uncomfortable DUmmie family Christimas this year.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2013, 07:57:22 AM »
I have to hold my cup with both hands... and I have big hands.

:thor: :thor: :thor: :thor: :thor:

Yea, but did you have to get your mom to blow on the contents of the cup to cool it so you did not burn your tongue?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Chris_

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2013, 08:53:11 AM »
I wonder if homophobia is what's behind the negative response some people are having.
How about it's becuase ObamaCare is a horrible law and people resent the government trying to dress it up like it isn't.  We can start there.

Offline Dori

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
Captain Onesie

Actually, @BarackObama the odds of that douchebag being in my home are nil.

@BarackObama The person is androgynous, ethnically neutral, yet still manages to elicit feelings of great loathing and repugnance. #fail

♪ Don we now our gay apparel, ♫

:lol:

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2013, 09:34:34 AM »
Casey Rollins @croll66
Follow
@VodkaPundit @BarackObama I can't think of anything that I'd discuss with a grown man wearing a onesie.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2013, 09:41:46 AM »

♪ Don we now our gay apparel, ♫
:lol:

For the win! :hi5:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Gern

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2013, 10:01:30 AM »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2013, 10:31:19 AM »
If Bawny Fwank could have a son, it would look that what-ever-it-is.   :panic:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”