Author Topic: taverner is not pleased (making death threats)  (Read 8055 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: taverner is not pleased (making death threats)
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
I'm really sorry to se Tav go.  I think his masterful control of his addictions was an inspiration to all DUmmies.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 01:29:14 PM »
From reading the FB page, we now know Blue_in-AK's real name.  Good job, Linda.  

:-)

ETA:  That FB thread is full of former DUers and they are still talking about the 2004 election.  It's worth it to join FB just to read that crap.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 01:33:27 PM by Traveshamockery »

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
Tav is also complaining about us. 

Mark Kregel
And the fun keeps coming. I have been told that the bedwetters over at Conservative Cave are going to stalk me in real life. Apparently some of them are members here. Joy. So, I may just kill my FB account. Protect my family and 12 cats.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 01:40:38 PM »
Mark Kregel
And the fun keeps coming. I have been told that the bedwetters over at Conservative Cave are going to stalk me in real life. Apparently some of them are members here. Joy. So, I may just kill my FB account. Protect my family and 12 cats.

Oh, Mark, it's cool, keep your account open.  We've known who you are and your professional background for years, mr IT guy.  Would do you no good to close it now.

Or, I could be BSing you.  You just never know....  ;)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »

Hey, Kregel, if you want to protect your family, turn the computer off and go get a job, you loser. No one is "stalking" you except for the other ten or so personalities fighting to hold sway in that bongwater and heroin-drenched public toilet you call a brain.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
Oh, Mark, it's cool, keep your account open.  We've known who you are and your professional background for years, mr IT guy.  Would do you no good to close it now.

Or, I could be BSing you.  You just never know....  ;)

Mark, don't listen to Wasp.  Dump that FB acct. your 12 cats should provide plenty of company. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2013, 02:04:22 PM »
The Taverner primitive's so ****ed.

How is watching him on the internet "stalking" him "in real life"?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
Quote from:
Mark Kregel

And the fun keeps coming. I have been told that the decent and civilized people over at Conservative Cave are going to stalk me in real life.

Fixed.

Oh, and Mark, if we wanted you dead you'd already be dead.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 02:05:14 PM »
Mark, you silly little bint.

Like your other fellow DUmmies, you keep using that word, "stalking."  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Let me know when someone calls your work and tries to get you fired, or looks up and drives by your home, etc.

THEN you can piss and moan about stalking.  Until then, STFU.  Your situation is totally of your own making.  All we're doing is pointing and laughing at the idiot at the center of it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2013, 02:06:09 PM »
The Taverner primitive's so ****ed.

How is watching him on the internet "stalking" him "in real life"?

Perception is reality to some folks.  It's not important for it to be true, it's only important that "they" believe it to be true.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 02:06:51 PM »
F**K you Kregel
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
Like your other fellow DUmmies, you keep using that word, "stalking."  I do not think it means what you think it means.

No, it doesn't mean what the idiot thinks it means.

It's about the same difference as between window shopping, idly looking at goods for sale on the other side of plate glass, and window smashing, throwing a rock through a sheet of plate glass.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18:35 PM »
Quote from:
Margaret Gallagher

They did it to me years ago. Matcom and DS1 went in there and scared them off.

What is the world is this loon talking about?

DS1 was a scared little oaf who got run off of neutralunderground for posting pics in their hidden forum depicting conservatives being tortured and murdered, his photoshop imagination running wild in the fantasy world where he gets to kill those he disagrees with. The guy's a sicko.

BTW Margaret, if you see matcom remind him I still have his personal information and I still intend to use it one day when he least expects it. He'll know who it is.

And this tub of lard:

Fat Che's Little Brother

If they have threatened you in real life, call the cops.

Here's the address of the Cave's owner as of September, 2012:

(snip)

Here are the addresses for his hosting provider and registrar. File complaints.

(snip)

DU wouldn't allow me to post this information there, but I will happily do it here.

They stalked me in the past. They posted photos of my former residence and former place of employment on their site. They forced me to move. I won't let them do it to someone else.

Nobody did anything to you from here, hamster butt.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2013, 02:24:44 PM »
Since Tav couldn't put the money together for a trip to the Sand hills (and he couldn't go that far away from his pusher), I expect coach wont be needing that big pipe wrench any time soon.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 02:29:36 PM »
They stalked me in the past. They posted photos of my former residence and former place of employment on their site. They forced me to move.
Wow, when did this happen?

We must be pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:33:12 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
**** you, Kregel.  Anytime you want to see who pisses farthest, call me first.

Fat Che's Little Brother

They stalked me in the past. They posted photos of my former residence and former place of employment on their site. They forced me to move. I won't let them do it to someone else.

Sorry, butt-gullet, you're not interesting enough to "stalk".  I believe you may be talking out of your ass.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
He posted 20 minutes ago that he was here at CC, and mentions it's a good thing that he has his dad's guns.  Methinks he'd accidentally shoot himself first. 

Hi Mark!   :tongue:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2013, 03:03:02 PM »
He posted 20 minutes ago that he was here at CC, and mentions it's a good thing that he has his dad's guns.  Methinks he'd accidentally shoot himself first. 

Hi Mark!   :tongue:

Not like "hot shot" knows how to use them.  Would be funny if he tried, though...

C.S. Lewis

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2013, 03:11:00 PM »
Not sure what Mark is afraid of.

No one here can get him wallduded, since he already got himself shitcanned and it's hard for an intravenous drug addict to find a new job.

I guess some DUmmies will never forget what happened to dear Andy.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
Wow, when did this happen?

We must be pretty awesome.

:-)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »
Skinner and his boy toys need to pack their shit and get out of town for a while.  Mark seems to be a little bit obsessed with them, he's probably on a plane heading East right now.  :popcorn:

I am sure they do (pack their shit) on a regular basis, such polite fellows as they, I am sure they are always pushing in one another's stool. :gay:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2013, 03:17:05 PM »
Nobody did anything to you from here, hamster butt.

Uh, maybe, maybe not.

We did promise that if he likes his home and job, he can keep his home and job. Period.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
So the DUmmies are discussing the Facebook page for anti-Skimmer/anti-DUmp rants:

Fri Nov 15, 2013, 10:23 AM
alcibiades_mystery (29,502 posts)
331. I've read as much as I need to (about two minutes of their insane ranting)

Was interesting to see DU darling Nadin shitting all over DU, though.

I'm on the dreaded "iggy" list, though (supposing it actually exists - a doubtful proposition), so I'm sure she won't care!

It really is the cream of the crop when it comes to DU loony tunes over there. I've made my first and last visit!

Response to alcibiades_mystery (Reply #331)
Fri Nov 15, 2013, 11:16 AM
Star Member zappaman (10,400 posts)
354. You noticed that too?

Yet she still posts here while she has more respect for the guy who runs Free Republic.
*snork*
JimRob is a lunatic, but he's more respectable than Skimmer or anyone else at the DUmp.

Response to pintobean (Reply #329)
Fri Nov 15, 2013, 01:46 PM
Brickbat (15,324 posts)
391. That's when I started cackling.
I think he meant to say "chortling".

Anyway, this is awful. If these nutbags put together a successful conspiracy against the crazy bald dwarf, the DUmp could slide into oblivion. She's the anchorman, the core of the DUmp.

Now, while she's off in the shithole south of Texas for a few days, the conspirators get together in a thread camouflaged by its title to sharpen their long knives.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »
They're still at it.

Quote from:
Anne Pritchett

They went after a friend of mine. Called her employer and tried to get her fired. Almost worked. She ended up hiring an attorney and one little letter from him shut the cavers up.

Yeah. Right.  :whatever:

Nice lie, Anne. Attorney's don't scare us, dimwit.

And if we wanted someone fired, they'd be fired. Ask DB.

Quote from:
Fat Che's Little Brother

I'm serious. If you've been threatened, call the cops. Contact the police in (snip) and file a complaint against (snip) and his site, force him to turn over the names and identifying information so you can pursue charges against those who threatened you.

Quote from:
Mark Kregel

Problem is you don't know you're being targeted until something happens. Whether that's a loss of a job, or one of those bedwetters taking you down with their Desert Eagle.

Quote from:
Mark Kregel

And I would not put murder past them. They're a sick bunch of ****s.

You'll kill yourself with alcohol and drugs long before any of us would even consider trying to off you.

Quote from:
Garth Croft

This is why I don't share my onlline aliases.

But Yeah, these ****ers have lots of free time on their hands and they're prone to do stupid shit.

Quote from:
Fat Che's Little Brother

Just making terroristic threats against you is enough. If they know your real name and have discussed attacking you, then that's a crime. Call. The. Cops.

Poor FCLB. He so wants those who disagree with him and his ideology to quit pointing and laughing at how stupid he is. A trait of liberals everywhere, but what we're doing is perfectly lawful.

Also, someone named Jean Laskey in on there with FCLB talking about women's issues, and I think it may be seabeyond.  Whoever it is, she's one ugly skank.

https://www.facebook.com/jean.laskey1

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
They're still at it.

Yeah. Right.  :whatever:

Nice lie, Anne. Attorney's don't scare us, dimwit.

And if we wanted someone fired, they'd be fired. Ask DB.

You'll kill yourself with alcohol and drugs long before any of us would even consider trying to off you.

Poor FCLB. He so wants those who disagree with him and his ideology to quit pointing and laughing at how stupid he is. A trait of liberals everywhere, but what we're doing is perfectly lawful.

Also, someone named Jean Laskey in on there with FCLB talking about women's issues, and I think it may be seabeyond.  Whoever it is, she's one ugly skank.

https://www.facebook.com/jean.laskey1

They are even fighting with each other on the FB forum.  What a group of pitiful little nothings.