Author Topic: Amber is horny for an imaginary Indian  (Read 6525 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Amber is horny for an imaginary Indian
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 04:40:31 PM »
She *thinks* this guy is an Apache:

:rotf:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Only thing I know about American Indians is from reading Louis La' More and he was not exactly kind to most tribes but he was to the Apache.  He mentioned a time or two that of all the tribes the Apache were the most civilized within their tribe.   The woman actually voted and had a say in tribal matters.

My advice to old Amber as a former Nurse, check the dude out first, if he is circumcised then he may have just enough Indian to allow him to live on the reservation.

I would not head for an Indian Reservation at this time, big investigation going on to why millions of federal funds never get to the residents, and with the government shut down, there are no federal officials left to steal from the food programs for the elderly or the kids.  

But then as human nature goes, it may be the tribal elders at 1/32 Indian robbing their own people.

I would love to see DNA test done on the residents on the reservations today, I betcha only 50 out of
every 500 have more then 1/8 the DNA of the  original Apaches.

I would like to do a DNA test that showed I squeaked under the percentage limit to move to Canada on a Mick Mack reservation.  Darn I went through one of those and the Canadian Government has them set up in homes much better then mine.

Amber is nuts, we know that, this man she met may well be a cannibal or serial killer,

Like the Hawaiians who are proud of those that have even 1/8 Hawaiian DNA the American blood line is dieing out each year. Not the fault of anyone but themselves with intermarriage  to the Spanish and those that left the reservation to make money building our sky scrapers.

Sorry Amber Tonto was Gay, and in Spanish the name Tonto means stupid.  So I have been told.  

Some how I think she ran into a black  Village People impersonator from some dedication rock band playing gigs at truck stops.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »
Awesome, BFDU, true bodice-ripper material!

:cheersmate:

I think Amber's gut does fine ripping its own bodice, but thanks. I aims to please. As does Amber.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
my PTSD came from the Joplin Tornado

:mental:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013, 04:48:31 PM »
Did her hovel get knocked down?  I'm curious what tangible damage she suffered as a result.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 04:50:07 PM »
:mental:

It's their new catch-all disability.  You can get PTSD from just about anything that upsets you.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »
It's their new catch-all disability.  You can get PTSD from just about anything that upsets you.
Someone farted in my office last week and walked out.

Jerk.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:07 PM »
my PTSD came from the Joplin Tornado

Permanent Terrifyingly Stupid Disorder?

I did not know that tornadoes caused stupidity!  You learn something new every day at the DUmp.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »
Permanent Terrifyingly Stupid Disorder?

I did not know that tornadoes caused stupidity!  You learn something new every day at the DUmp.

One wonders why Amber seems the only person from Joplin who still has PTSD from the long-ago tornado.

It was undeniably a horrifying experience, but all the other Joplinites, including her loving caring sisters and her ancient father, seem to have gotten over it a long time ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
It looks like her problems are solved.

It's credible the "Indian"'s real, although not near the "hunk" Amber describes him to be.

Probably some guy her eyes grabbed earlier, maybe in a soup line or something.

The rest is just wistful thinking, dreaming, fantasizing, on her part.

Primitives are like that, seeing the world as they wish it to be, not as it really is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
Who would have thought peyote would have grown so close to the shelter? But she found it...and love.

She knew he was watching her. He had been standing across the street, waiting all day for her. Amber took another hit of peyote and the world swam. Staggering between the cars, she helplessly made her way to him.

Breathless, she took him in her arms and whispered, "Put down those cigars and make me a woman tonight!"

"It'll never work Amber dearest!"

Yes, it must! We can make it work!" She tried to drag him away, but he resisted. No. It wasn't him, but a chain, that bound his feet to the wall.
 "What is this?!!" she cried. "Chains? Slavery? How can the one percent get away with this?!!"

"I love you Amber, but I'm just a cigar store Indian...and you...you are the Michelin Man."

"No! It can't end like this. Let me be your Hindenburg-ablaze with passion! Come with me, we'll hide in a ditch. The coyotes will test our love!"

The world swirled about her, and she awoke in jail. The inmates laughed at her. But Amber swore to get out and find her dream date once again. Nothing can stop the power of love!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 06:23:45 PM »
I thought it was going to be about the crying indian from the 1970s PSAs.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 06:25:14 PM »
Duke--naw, it's this "Indian"...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_c1A8tmHuI[/youtube]
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 06:50:55 PM »
So much so the exSO Dave... Who cares about him now anyway...he is in the VA hospital and has lost the home they had together so he turned out to be useless for Amber's purposes anyway... Now this Tall dark long haired Indian might just be the next big meal ticket for her.

I've always wondered why the rabid feminists on DU never get all atwitter about why their liberal female brethren seem to float from man to man as their saving grace AND have such childish romanticized notions of love. As much as the feminazis might try it is their liberal female counterparts who seem stuck in the old stereotype of the helpless(without a guy), starry-eyed, distractable female.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »
One wonders why Amber seems the only person from Joplin who still has PTSD from the long-ago tornado.

It was undeniably a horrifying experience, but all the other Joplinites, including her loving caring sisters and her ancient father, seem to have gotten over it a long time ago.

You know, that's right.

It's really interesting that Joplin is nearly rebuilt and by a week or two after the disaster you heard nothing about it. This is from a USA Today article on the two-year anniversary of the tornado this past spring:

Of the 7,500 homes that were damaged or destroyed, Rohr said 84% have been rebuilt, repaired or permitted for construction. He said 90% of the 550 businesses damaged in the storm have been rebuilt or repaired.

Compare that with the Katrina disaster that hit the lazy, dependent 0bamaites and their incredibly corrupt democrat government in New Orleans. Eight years after the hurricane, you can still see huge swaths of their former Ninth Ward reservation demolished like an H-bomb test site. Most of them just moved from the public dole in New Orleans to the public dole in Houston.

For five of those eight years, the jug-eared muslim has been in charge of federal disaster relief. I wonder why he hasn't fixed New Orleans?

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 07:29:28 PM »
Allowing for some exaggeration about the "ripped" part, maybe she ran into Ward Churchill.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
The squadron I was in flew in and out of Da Nang and Chu Lai, RVN.  Once the Enlisted Club ran out of all beers except for Carling Black Label, and even it was improperly chilled.

I was traumatized.  I have PTSD.
This too shall pass.

Offline Dori

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2013, 07:46:42 PM »
I don't remember hearing any stories about WWII vets getting PTSD or becoming homeless vets. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
The squadron I was in flew in and out of Da Nang and Chu Lai, RVN.  Once the Enlisted Club ran out of all beers except for Carling Black Label, and even it was improperly chilled.

I was traumatized.  I have PTSD.

Sadly, that story is more believeable as a cause of PTSD than the pap the DUmmies come up with.  I was at Chu Lai in the Fall/Winter of 67 and remember the great beer drought.  PTSD indeed.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2013, 07:55:41 PM »
I don't remember hearing any stories about WWII vets getting PTSD or becoming homeless vets. 

It did happen but not as much.  PTSD wouldn't have been such a big thing after Vietnam except the media jumped on it to make another reason why we should never have gotten involved.  It's a crying shame nowadays because there are vets who come back with real issues and need real help but they can't get it because too many numbnuts are clogging up the system and making anyone claiming PTSD look like a slacker weak-minded fool.  Hopefully there will be a new diagnosis soon that specifically details combat situations as a prerequisite.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2013, 07:56:19 PM »
Allowing for some exaggeration about the "ripped" part, maybe she ran into Ward Churchill.
Ripped:

Shirt
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »
No, she took her imaginary Indian out of the movies.  Long dark hair down his back, and ripped?  I don't tend to see that at the Mohawk rez.  

Id say cartoons are more likely..

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2013, 08:31:30 PM »
Who would have thought peyote would have grown so close to the shelter? But she found it...and love.

She knew he was watching her. He had been standing across the street, waiting all day for her. Amber took another hit of peyote and the world swam. Staggering between the cars, she helplessly made her way to him.

Breathless, she took him in her arms and whispered, "Put down those cigars and make me a woman tonight!"

"It'll never work Amber dearest!"

Yes, it must! We can make it work!" She tried to drag him away, but he resisted. No. It wasn't him, but a chain, that bound his feet to the wall.
 "What is this?!!" she cried. "Chains? Slavery? How can the one percent get away with this?!!"

"I love you Amber, but I'm just a cigar store Indian...and you...you are the Michelin Man."

"No! It can't end like this. Let me be your Hindenburg-ablaze with passion! Come with me, we'll hide in a ditch. The coyotes will test our love!"

The world swirled about her, and she awoke in jail. The inmates laughed at her. But Amber swore to get out and find her dream date once again. Nothing can stop the power of love!

It's a hard thing to do, but you got a two thumbs up from my husband for your story, Mr. Mannn.  He told me to high five you!    I'm trying to get him to join up here. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »
Just knowing you I can tell your husband is a man with good taste.
Thanks for the :hi5:   and here's one right back at ya!

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 09:33:48 PM »
PTSD is treatable, manageable, and perhaps even curable.  It isn't or shouldn't be an excuse to some lifetime of slackerhood. 

Amber says she has PTSD from the Joplin tornado, okay.  I believe even trained first responders can be traumatized coming upon the scene of a particularly bad accident, so I'll spot her that.  With her having literally no means, I guarantee the state of Arizona will pay for her to have sessions with a psychologist to help her through it.  She doesn't need meds.  It isn't a bad case.  She probably has comorbid depression, which may need psyciatric treatment, PTSD would make the depression worse but not need medication by itself.

Amber, since you visit, I've visited layers of hell that you don't even know exist.  So have a lot of my brothers and sisters.  We are still functional.  That we need help every now and then doesn't make us like you.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2013, 09:49:34 PM »
I sense an epic novel coming up... in about 24 hours or so...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle