Author Topic: DUchebags on cellphones and air conditioning for welfare recipients  (Read 957 times)

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
LINKO

celtics23 (864 posts)

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Cell Phones & Air Conditioning 'the Ugly Side' of Welfare
http://youtu.be/61IA0Bju1Xc

Star Member Dustlawyer (1,895 posts)
2. Basic phone w/250 minutes a month, $750 SS disability payment, and $90 a month in food stamps!

Last edited Thu Oct 10, 2013, 06:04 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
That is what my brother is supposed to live on. We live on the Texas Gulf coast. I would like John & Elizabeth to come down here and try that for 1 month in July or August! **** them both and may they rot in ****ing hell those ****ing ****s!!!!!!

I don't wanna give advice to DUchebag leftists, but I will make this one exception.  As for phones, most, if not all shelters provide pay phones at 50 cents a pop or an open phone at no charge.  You see, the DUchebag fail to mention the still in existence LAN line which can be cheaper than a cell phone. The cheap phone card cells you lose minutes for even having someone call your cell.

As for air conditioning, there is a thing that has been in existence  for a long time.  It is called a fan.  The DUche on the video says it is $100 for a cheap air conditioner, yet it is about $10 for a decent box fan or window fan.  I know, my family never owned an air conditioner til I was 17 years old.  And they barely use it to this day.  And what the DUches fail to mention on that is the fact that fans don't even come close to put a damper on the electric bill like air conditioners do.  When my parents got the AC, they noticed the bill skyrockted BIG TIME.

:stupidpeople:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 02:08:32 PM by MoshMasterD »
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: DUchebags on cellphones and air conditioning for welfare recipients
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:01:05 PM »
Spent two years in RVN mostly in a GP medium tent & survived.  However, also living on the Gulf Coast, I will use my earned resources to run my AC as much as I like.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:52:17 PM »
There was a time when no one had air conditioning.  When it did arrive, it was in a lot of movie theaters and department stores, and they heavily advertised "conditioned air" or "cool inside" or some other attention getter.

Same with land lines prior to the ubiquitous cell phone.

And yet, humanity survived.
This too shall pass.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:56:44 PM »
Why isn't this guy helping out his brother? 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 04:28:09 PM »
AC increases your carbon footprint
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 04:50:58 PM »
There was a time when no one had air conditioning.  When it did arrive, it was in a lot of movie theaters and department stores, and they heavily advertised "conditioned air" or "cool inside" or some other attention getter.

Same with land lines prior to the ubiquitous cell phone.

And yet, humanity survived.

Heck, that used to be one of the main treats of going into town - running into the JC Penny's or the corner drug store and feeling that magical cold air on your face in the middle of summer.

:old:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »
Last edited Thu Oct 10, 2013, 06:04 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
That is what my brother is supposed to live on. We live on the Texas Gulf coast. I would like John & Elizabeth to come down here and try that for 1 month in July or August! **** them both and may they rot in ****ing hell those ****ing ****s!!!!!!

Oh, cry me a freaking river.  I didn't get air conditioning until I moved out at 21, and I'm only 32.  So f*ck you, primitive.   

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:39:10 PM »
I had to sleep a few nights without AC in a Phoenix summer. I wore a soaking wet T shirt to bed, laid a towel on the bed and slept with the fan blowing on me. I survived.

The pioneers would wrap themselves in wet sheets and sleep on porches.
Humans can learn to adapt. Pigs wallow in misery.

If you don't like Disability pay, stop pretending and get a job-I hear jobs pay better than $750 a month.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
Perhaps if there were less people gaming the system, providing he's not one of them, maybe there would be more for those who truly need it.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 08:50:56 PM »
AC increases your carbon footprint

That it does. In fact 0bama said Africa can't have air conditioning since it would kill the planet.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 09:05:35 PM »
I remember a society that glorified achievement and not loserness. It was a great land that pulled all up much as a tide lifts all boats. A now forgotten and never to be seen land again. Get ready for all to be equally miserable. Look to the PROC to see how the feudal system is making a comeback under one party democrat rule.

The thing about the feudal system is that those that are the least of the society die. So we got that going for us.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Dori

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 12:51:29 AM »
I've been in TX during the summer.  As much as I disliked the humidity, I found the AC was just as miserable.

Guess that's why I prefer to live where I do.  I don't now or ever have owned an AC.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 01:43:27 AM »
Star Member MrScorpio (57,225 posts)
20. Funny that they're using the word "entitled" against poor people

Projection, baby!

Now I guess the word "entitle" in any for is now an N word according to DUchebag interpretation.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart