Author Topic: There has been several accusations that some DUers support Dorner..  (Read 410 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
This is from the sooper secret forum at DU where us freepers can't ever find.

Luminous Animal (16,414 posts)

There has been several accusations that some DUers support Dorner..

Links for this alleged support have been asked of those making the accusations over and over again. And yet nobody has been able to provide a link.

Making this unsubstantiated accusation that will show up on a Google search makes it look like DUers suck. (We're so craaaaazy, we support killers!)

Well come on over to CC and you will find plenty of links to DUmmies who support that sicko.

Renew Deal (56,052 posts)
1. Someone that claimed to be a fan of Al Queda was banned today

And I doubt it would be different for an Dorner fans.

Just 5 years ago support for Al Qaeda was a requirement at DU, now if anyone says it they get banned. Guess that is because their preezy is the one waging the illegal war now.

Nads chimes in.

nadinbrzezinski (116,022 posts)
4. The problem is that trying to understand where this guy is coming from

And getting why some folks in certain LA communities might support him (see FB pages) is confused with support.

I doubt we have many who support his actions. What we have, guilty as charged, is more than a few trying to understand this...

For me I admit...it is partly the writer (as a fiction writer Doerner's manifesto, not necessarily his action, could be the basis for a heck of a complex anti hero...and as a reporter I wan to understand this as best as I can.

But I have been accused of defending him for posting actual nooz stories. A few delve into sociology actually and if this was Mexico, I'd expect a corrido, from Ortega Street, we might see one.

8. When I looked at the FB page in your link, it was mostly white people who "liked"

I am beginning to think that this alleged facebook support is a white supremicist initiative.

nadinbrzezinski (116,022 posts)
23. It's not the only one.

The OC weekly did not link to more than one, but mentioned the others. A cursory look told me it was not just white guys.

Now wtf? Sirens outside.

Coolest Ranger (167 posts)
35. You know that does not surprise me in the least

How much you want to bet they are righties

Yeah that's the ticket it's the conservatives who are supporting this guy.  :whatever:

Lots of denial in that thread.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline chitownchica

Re: There has been several accusations that some DUers support Dorner..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 10:17:23 PM »
They are probably scared of Rush reading their names on his show.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »
The only thing anyone needs to understand about that nut job is why isn't he at room temperature right now.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 02:33:25 AM »

There has been several accusations that some DUers support Dorner..

Links for this alleged support have been asked of those making the accusations over and over again. And yet nobody has been able to provide a link.

Making this unsubstantiated accusation that will show up on a Google search makes it look like DUers suck. (We're so craaaaazy, we support killers!)

Ok DUmbass...here you go.  Lurkers...make sure you show this Chemtrail Gerbil what he/she/it claims it can't see.

oalition_unwilling (14,129 posts)

Bringing the war home! Los Angeles freaks out as former LAPD officer, Afghanistan vet and [View all]

Last edited Thu Feb 7, 2013, 06:31 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

trained sharpshooter goes rogue and targets . . . LAPD officers.

The LAPD does great when it comes to bashing in the heads of non-violent peaceful protesters and brutalizing people like the homeless on Skid Row who can't or won't fight back. When they go up against one of their own, meh, not so much.

Schadenfreude. Instant karma is a mother****er.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022331587

Your fellow DUmmie can't see it because the DU Star Chamber hid it from you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 03:55:14 AM »
Not accusations, but absolute facts
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 07:31:52 AM »
Not accusations, but absolute facts

None of this surprises me one bit.  It is all about revenge and we are spoon fed in the movies and books the real and fictional accounts on that theme.

Here we have a man eaten up with anger over loss of a job.  Could be called work place violence as it stems from his job loss.

He has had a few years to work out a plan that not only involves death but the mind torture of dozens of people and their family's.   He is very cleaver so far, fear is his biggest weapon, fear of the unknown.

Betcha he spent many nights and days watching the hacking slashing movies to learn how to cause fear that is so horrid his victims can not eat or sleep, hard to function.

I think this has became a game to him now, Vincent Price would if alive recognise some of Dornors tactics came from a few of his horror movies.

He follows in the foot prints of Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac Killer by writing to the police and public taunting them.  Upping the fear, darn the pain he is causing is worse then being shot and surviving.