Author Topic: To all of our guys moling at DU  (Read 5273 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: To all of our guys moling at DU
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »
Our regular communication means is still down.

There are a couple of issues that I'm trying to get worked out with a couple of the deep-seated moles. One of them I'm not really concerned about, but the other is on the MIR Team so it would probably be best to have that mole on board.

As of now I still planning to have the instructions ready between 8:00 and 8:30 tonight (20:00 to 20:30 for Freeper).

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 05:31:45 PM »
I was gonna sit this one out, but my Koch brothers check came in. $20k! I'm good for another month of mole/troll work. Its good to work with the professionals.

Excellent weather we're having.
Yes, but i always carry an umbrella.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 06:02:26 PM »
The Meta mole hunters are on the case.

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »
Meta is littered with Pitt crap.  :rofl:
Vader Rules!

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
Hey--someone's got to be in the trenches.  Besides, you can go home at the end of your shift. :tongue:

:cheersmate:
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
The Bunny is in the garden. I repeat the bunny is in the garden.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
The issue with the mole on the MIR Team has been worked out.  The problem is with the other bastard. He claims that he just started some sort of Hurray for Women angle or some such BS. I don't know what the hell he's talking about. He thinks doing Operation Flying Eagle now would hinder him stringing them along on the women thing. He's claiming if we do Flying Eagle that he'll do what he can to hinder us. I'm beginning to think that somewhere along the way the guy stopped pretending to do drugs and started to partake of them in reality.

I've talked to the MIR Team mole, and he/she has said that he/she will help if you want to switch from Flying Eagle to Mongoose.  He/she just wants it understood that he/she can't do anything drastic that would jeopardize his/her position. This is completely understandable.

Mongoose won't be as entertaining as Flying Eagle, but at least it can be done with almost no coordination since everyone already knows their parts. It may be for the best since our normal communication channel is still down.

If you do want to go with Mongoose just try to hold off until about 1:00 pm (13:00 for Freeper  :-)) Friday afternoon. I may have something come up around then so if Freeper doesn't mind his mole can be the one to kick things off.

As for the other asshole, I don't care if he's got over 50,000 posts or only 5. I'm tired of him. Every time he's pulled something I've let it ride. I may have bitched about it, but it's went no farther than that.  I'm to the point now that I don't care. He can play his little Hurray for Women angle to his heart's content, but if any mole encounters him and wants to reveal him over there to his little lemmings you're more than welcome.

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »
The issue with the mole on the MIR Team has been worked out.  The problem is with the other bastard. He claims that he just started some sort of Hurray for Women angle or some such BS. I don't know what the hell he's talking about. He thinks doing Operation Flying Eagle now would hinder him stringing them along on the women thing. He's claiming if we do Flying Eagle that he'll do what he can to hinder us. I'm beginning to think that somewhere along the way the guy stopped pretending to do drugs and started to partake of them in reality.

I've talked to the MIR Team mole, and he/she has said that he/she will help if you want to switch from Flying Eagle to Mongoose.  He/she just wants it understood that he/she can't do anything drastic that would jeopardize his/her position. This is completely understandable.

Mongoose won't be as entertaining as Flying Eagle, but at least it can be done with almost no coordination since everyone already knows their parts. It may be for the best since our normal communication channel is still down.

If you do want to go with Mongoose just try to hold off until about 1:00 pm (13:00 for Freeper  :-)) Friday afternoon. I may have something come up around then so if Freeper doesn't mind his mole can be the one to kick things off.

As for the other asshole, I don't care if he's got over 50,000 posts or only 5. I'm tired of him. Every time he's pulled something I've let it ride. I may have bitched about it, but it's went no farther than that.  I'm to the point now that I don't care. He can play his little Hurray for Women angle to his heart's content, but if any mole encounters him and wants to reveal him over there to his little lemmings you're more than welcome.

It has to be 14:00 (2 pm for Flippy  :-) ) I will be at lunch with my beautiful wife at 1.

Here is a hint, when I make the post it will be the dumbest post for that hour, and the regular DUmmies will think it is the most brilliant post they have ever seen. It should remind the old timers of when I did the experiment with chicken wire, bricks, and fire.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »
It has to be 14:00 (2 pm for Flippy  :-) ) I will be at lunch with my beautiful wife at 1.

Here is a hint, when I make the post it will be the dumbest post for that hour, and the regular DUmmies will think it is the most brilliant post they have ever seen. It should remind the old timers of when I did the experiment with chicken wire, bricks, and fire.

Okay, we'll push every thing back to 2:00 PM (14:00 for Freeper  :-)). I'll go ahead and let the MIR Team mole know.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 07:14:59 PM »
Okay, we'll push every thing back to 2:00 PM (14:00 for Freeper  :-)). I'll go ahead and let the MIR Team mole know.

Don't forget to tell him that project K & R is still a go for this weekend. He will know what I mean.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 07:30:12 PM »
The problem is with the other bastard.

Hey now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2013, 07:47:05 PM »
Hey now.

I will give him credit for being a good mole. I did some checking a few minutes ago and he did indeed start an angle today that is basically Hurray for Women.

Regardless, I don't care if they catch him. There are plenty of good moles out there.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2013, 08:31:46 PM »
This'll be good.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
Jan 23, 2013, 01:42 PM
 11 Bravo (14,803 posts)

How long before some fiendishly clever newbie troll decides to pony up some ...

of their allowance or milk money for a donor star?

By God, that'll fool us!

We are learning so much from the democrats. One is never spend your own money. Why should we buy a star if we can con you into donating one for us. The Las Vegas Leviathan explained the process for us. Thanks Kirk.

You don't believe me when I say we are learning from you? Look at what happened in VA while one of their democrat reps went to Washington to pay homage to King obama. The Republicans redistricted the state while he was gone.  :lmao:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2013, 10:02:41 PM »

You have to work the hours and make many sacrifices for the VRWC. It helps to weed out the fakes and wannabe just like in the Military. Just submit the request for transfer form DD-4487 and write in  Assistant to the Director of Intelligence where it says ramp monkey. Also you will need to send in all paperwork to support your request as it pertains to any field work you have done for the VRWC and submit to the usual drug test and Swear and oath to both Karl Rove and Frank Solich. After he VRWC reviews your work we will let you know in three to four weeks if you can move up to the office. Having good coffee making skills is a plus .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
You have to work the hours and make many sacrifices for the VRWC. It helps to weed out the fakes and wannabe just like in the Military. Just submit the request for transfer form DD-4487 and write in  Assistant to the Director of Intelligence where it says ramp monkey. Also you will need to send in all paperwork to support your request as it pertains to any field work you have done for the VRWC and submit to the usual drug test and Swear and oath to both Karl Rove and Frank Solich. After he VRWC reviews your work we will let you know in three to four weeks if you can move up to the office. Having good coffee making skills is a plus .

Don't forget, if you do get selected to move up, you have 24 business hours to report to The Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies to go over the handbook.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2013, 10:33:11 PM »
Don't forget, if you do get selected to move up, you have 24 business hours to report to The Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies to go over the handbook.

Speaking of training, you know that move that Darth Vader would do where he would hold up his hand and choke someone across a room? Frank can do that. He's thinking about teaching the move to a handful of select students.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »
Speaking of training, you know that move that Darth Vader would do where he would hold up his hand and choke someone across a room? Frank can do that. He's thinking about teaching the move to a handful of select students.

But Frank is NOT going to teach how to that while just looking at the DUmmies picture online. He is keeping that power to himself.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
But Frank is NOT going to teach how to that while just looking at the DUmmies picture online. He is keeping that power to himself.

I can't blame him.

There is something else that I've heard. As you are probably already aware frank now has his black belt in wrench.  He has mastered both offensive and defensive uses of the wrench. They are trying to convince him to put together a training curriculum that  he could use to train others in the martial uses of the wrench. Naturally frank is a bit uninterested. When they mentioned it to him he tried to downplay things by saying, "It's just a wrench. I swing it back and forth. While I may swing it 'more good' than others it's still nothing really special."

For the record, he did not use the words 'more good'. He used a several syllable word that is used so rarely in modern society that I had to search to find it. I finally found it under a 1945 Sears catalogue that was covered with dust.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2013, 05:27:13 AM »
Sr WFnnrvh! Gsrh rh sld rg'h tlrmt gl dlip.  Zg kivxrhvob 2100 slfih VHG, dv droo rmezwv WFnnrvozmw.  Dv droo klhg krxgfivh lu yzxlm rm Nvgz, krv rm gsv Olfmtv, zmw Yllyrvh rm TW.  Zoo blfi yzhv ziv yvolmt gl fh, yrgxsvh!

Ixnay on the 111atseV codea. That's the normal(?!) comm link thats down.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2013, 05:30:56 AM »
Sr WFnnrvh! Gsrh rh sld rg'h tlrmt gl dlip.  Zg kivxrhvob 2100 slfih VHG, dv droo rmezwv WFnnrvozmw.  Dv droo klhg krxgfivh lu yzxlm rm Nvgz, krv rm gsv Olfmtv, zmw Yllyrvh rm TW.  Zoo blfi yzhv ziv yvolmt gl fh, yrgxsvh!

Ea! Ea!  Cthulhu f'tagh'n!
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2013, 06:16:49 AM »

Frank invades their mind and forces them to post stupid shit. Frank has control over a lot of DUmmies.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
Ea! Ea!  Cthulhu f'tagh'n!

Would you mind refraining from Klingon in your responses?  Some of them know that language.  Hell, Nads wrote it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:43 AM »
Would you mind refraining from Klingon in your responses?  Some of them know that language.  Hell, Nads wrote it.

That's not Klingon. THIS is Klingon. nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e' (Where is the bathroom?)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2013, 10:27:14 AM »
Hmmm.

Some mischief seems to be afoot.

The Bostonian Drunkard and the croaking dog primitive, and some other PoPs (primitives of prominence), seem to have been busy deleting their posts in the meta forum.

One wonders what's up with that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:55:18 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge