Author Topic: Anonymous Claims It Stopped Karl Rove From Hacking The Election By Hacking ORCA  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
ehrnst (2,777 posts)

Anonymous Claims It Stopped Karl Rove From Hacking The Election By Hacking ORCA

From Wonkette:

"Oh cool, Anonymous (we think it is Anonymous?) says Karl Rove was gonna vote fraud all the Machines, and that’s why he was so flabbergasted and refused to believe it when Fox called Ohio for Bamz, but they stopped him from stealing all the Machines by jamming up ORCA, because it was not actually a GOTV system but a “steal the vote” system, but they stopped him, we are pretty sure that is what the following letter, which we guess is from Anonymous probably, says. Seems legit! But here is our question! If Anonymous hacked ORCA and caused it to explode miserably on Election Day, how could Anonymous ever prove that ORCA was actually a vote-thieving program? If they hacked in, couldn’t they have planted code to make it look like Rove was gonna fraud the election? (Not that we believe for a second that Rove wasn’t trying to fraud the election, we are just saying, it seems like “logic.”) "

http://wonkette.com/489966/anonymous-claims-it-stopped-karl-rove-from-hacking-the-election-by-hacking-orca-we-think

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021832154

Click on the link to see the picture of what anonymous is claiming.

joeybee12 (39,341 posts)
1. I wouldn't be surprised if they did do this...nt

Here's a head scratcher for you DUmmy, what if they hacked the election and stole it from Romney?
I'm not saying they did, I will say that anonymous is full of shit though and delusional morons like you eat this up.

dchill (7,740 posts)
11. I completely agree.

I watched Karl Rove on election night as Ohio had just been called for Obama. His actions showed a man desperately trying to figure out what had gone wrong, yet equally sure, somehow, that this was all going to work out.

At the time, I was thinking about Anonymous' warning: "We're watching you, Karl."

:whatever:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
LOL.  Anonymous thinks they have it all figured out.  Little do they know that Teh Rove had all members of the electoral college implanted with Diebold brand mind-controlling chips. :-)
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
LOL.  Anonymous thinks they have it all figured out.  Little do they know that Teh Rove had all members of the electoral college implanted with Diebold brand mind-controlling chips. :-)

shhhhhhh now you spoiled the surprise for when the EC votes are cast and Romney ends up winning.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The comments section at wonkette is a hoot!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats