Author Topic: Gloria Allred's October Surprise is About to Break Against Romney  (Read 11843 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Gloria Allred's October Surprise is About to Break Against Romney
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2012, 08:30:24 PM »
Like the attacks on Herman Cain?

Yep.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2012, 08:36:34 PM »

If she implies that there is something there to be unsealed and ungagged, his lawyers should immediately file suit against her client. SOMEONE had to tell Allred what the case was about, thereby violating the gag order.

Or the claims by Harry Reid;
  Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid charged that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years 

Innuendo.......pure B-S. 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline thundley4

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
Or the claims by Harry Reid;
 Innuendo.......pure B-S. 

Harry Reid has yet to deny being a pederast.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »

If she implies that there is something there to be unsealed and ungagged, his lawyers should immediately file suit against her client. SOMEONE had to tell Allred what the case was about, thereby violating the gag order.

If this is the abortion thing, the mother (Sheldon) already violated the gag order when she wrote about it- anonymously- in the LDS women's  journal.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline thundley4

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
It sounds like they are trying to tie Romney to some kids.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/21/1148077/-Mitt-Romney-Pals-Around-with-Child-Molesters

We all know that Harry Reid is the pederast, or at least he hasn't denied it.  I don't think Mitt is friends with pederast Harry Reid.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
Campaign

GOP frontrunner Jack Ryan had divorced actress Jeri Ryan in 1999, and the records of the divorce were sealed at their mutual request. Five years later, when Ryan's Senate campaign began, the Chicago Tribune newspaper and WLS-TV, the local ABC affiliate, sought to have the records released.
8 years ago, Obama's surrogates in the media got his opponent's divorce records unsealed... not even a new trick for Obama
Change You can deceive in!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2012, 09:00:40 PM »

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/21/1148077/-Mitt-Romney-Pals-Around-with-Child-Molesters

We all know that Harry Reid is the pederast, or at least he hasn't denied it.  I don't think Mitt is friends with pederast Harry Reid.

Talk about a stretch.
Barrys internal polling must be devastating for him.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »

They are really trying to hang him. Wow, talk about a bunch of fluff. They have to know that they will lose, big time.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2012, 09:05:04 PM »

They are actually claiming that Mitt Romney and Bain owned a torture camp for kids.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2012, 09:06:04 PM »
They are actually claiming that Mitt Romney and Bain owned a torture camp for kids.  :mental:
They must have made them work, exercise, eat well, and lay off the drugs.  That's a DUmmy's definition of torture. :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2012, 09:07:05 PM »

They are actually claiming that Mitt Romney and Bain owned a torture camp for kids.  :mental:

They are saying that he owned a torture camp that killed kids. The only people who will believe this are the really stupid people who see rainbow unicorns and UFO's... Talk about something that should be aired on Coast to Coast Am.. Wow ..

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2012, 09:17:43 PM »
All Romney's lawyers have to do is to ask for a continuance. Until after at least the Nov. 6th.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »
Hmmm... "Justice" Jennifer Ulwick?

http://www.mass.gov/courts/courtsandjudges/courts/middprobjl.html

I went to the main page for the court to get more information on Ulwick. Under the list of real judges I see this:

First Justice      
Hon. Peter C. DiGangi

Associate Justices:    
Hon. Judith Nelson Dilday
Hon. Edward F. Donnelly
Hon. Dorothy M. Gibson
Hon. Spencer M. Kagan (Circuit)
Hon. Randy J. Kaplan (Circuit)
Hon. William F. McSweeny III
Hon. Maureen H. Monks

No Jennifer Ulwick to be seen! So looking down the list, I see this:

Assistant Judicial Case Managers

Krishna Butaney
David Fleischman
Arthur W. Havey
Jennifer Maggiacomo
Katherine Maggiacomo
Alison E. McCrone
Maria Nannini Dunn
Irene M. Thomas

...and lo and behold, the LAST name I see is...

Jennifer Ulwick

I do NOT see an "Hon." honoric in front of her name.

SHE IS JUST A FREAKIN' $43,000 per annum CASE MANAGER!!

Seriously, now...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2012, 09:35:55 PM »
<snip>
...and lo and behold, the LAST name I see is...

Jennifer Ulwick

I do NOT see an "Hon." honoric in front of her name.

SHE IS JUST A FREAKIN' $43,000 per annum CASE MANAGER!!

Seriously, now...

Well, to be fair, the job actually pays just under 90K a year - and these managers seem to have little power to do anything. honestly, I can't see where All-Red is going with this, except maybe to attempt a last minute 'whisper campaign' against Romney.

Below is a PDF describing the job, as Massachusetts is currently hiring a few of these assistant judicial case managers to fill some vacancies.

http://www.mass.gov/courts/jobs/assistant_judicial_case_manager.pdf

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2012, 10:07:33 PM »
Is this Gloria Allred's Oct. surprise? :lmao:

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/23/mitt-romney-divorce-thomas-stemberg-maureen-staples-gloria-allred-boston-globe/

Mitt Romney was heavily involved in the extremely messy divorce of one of his key supporters ... and the Boston Globe is going to court first thing Wednesday morning in an attempt to unseal the court file as well as lift a gag order ... TMZ has learned.The divorce was between Staples co-founder Tom Stemberg and his first wife Maureen. We're told the divorce battle lasted for years and was extremely ugly.Sources tell us Romney gave both a deposition in the divorce and testified in the trial. According to our sources, the Boston Globe got a tip that there was "juicy information about Romney" in the sealed documents.Romney, Stemberg and Maureen were all served papers by the Globe notifying them that the paper was trying to unseal the case and lift the gag order enforced on all parties.According to an article in the Boston Globe in 2005, Maureen received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock in the divorce ... but sold have her shares before the company went public.Our sources say Tom has filed papers opposing the Globe's motion. Romney's lawyers have not responded.Tom has been a major Romney supporter, even speaking for five minutes at the Republican National Convention.We're told Gloria Allred represents someone connected with the divorce and we believe -- though we have not confirmed it -- that is Maureen. If the gag order is lifted, Maureen and others could freely talk about the divorce ... less than two weeks before the election.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/23/mitt-romney-divorce-thomas-stemberg-maureen-staples-gloria-allred-boston-globe/

This is too similar to the crap pulled against Ryan in Illinois and has the Chicago thug's handiwork all over it.

One of the conservative PACs needs to bring that fact out.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »
If this is the "surprise", how did this info become public, since everything is sealed and gagged?

Seriously, Mitt's attorneys should move for a continuance since it is blatantly obvious to be politically motivated, especially after Allred's hit piece on Cain.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2012, 10:18:45 PM »
OK, how is it that big of a deal that Romney was a witness is a divorce case? where's the scandal?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline RightNow

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2012, 10:21:11 PM »

Color me confused, I'm just not understanding what the scandal is (if there actually is one)...  :???:

So Romney testified on behalf of both in the hearings?  Is that it?  One of the parties was the founder of Staples and donor to Romney?   Did he commit adultery with this woman (doubtful)???  A meniage a tois gone wrong??

I'm not getting it...

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2012, 10:21:20 PM »
Testify on behalf of a friend in a divorce case.

Woooo...scary...the stuff that ruins careers.

Jesus, if this is all they have left, they're well and truly ****ed.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »
Testify on behalf of a friend in a divorce case.

Woooo...scary...the stuff that ruins careers.

Jesus, if this is all they have left, they're well and truly ****ed.
So this is more of Obama's war on women....
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 11:32:39 PM »
The woman in the divorce case Maureen Stemberg, poster at HuffPo:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Maureen_Stemberg?page=2&action=comments&display=all&sort=newest

She's a stupid scrunt looking for another payout.

Take Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, the ex-wife of Staples founder Tom Stemberg. They divorced in 1987, and, in the settlement, she received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock, reportedly valued at $2.25 per share. Problem was, Staples went public two years later - at $19 per share - after she had unloaded nearly half her stock.
http://www.boston.com/yourlife/relationships/articles/2005/11/13/ladies_man/?page=full

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2012, 12:10:38 AM »

I'm sure the kOsKoOks believe it.  :loser:

Take Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, the ex-wife of Staples founder Tom Stemberg. They divorced in 1987, and, in the settlement, she received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock, reportedly valued at $2.25 per share. Problem was, Staples went public two years later - at $19 per share - after she had unloaded nearly half her stock.

Whuuuups........ :tongue:

Greedy much?  :loser: :loser: :loser:  From what I can decipher so far, she keeps trying to re-litigate the settlement (25 years old!).  So far, no soap.  Check out AOSHQ. Ace brought up the Boston Herald/Globe piece from 2006.  She's quite the downtrodden 1%er.  :whatever:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:16:54 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2012, 12:14:38 AM »
This is going no where. And if Allred thinks it will, she is more stupid than I thought she was.