Author Topic: Gloria Allred's October Surprise is About to Break Against Romney  (Read 11848 times)

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
Re: Gloria Allred's October Surprise is About to Break Against Romney
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 08:06:37 AM »
Breaking..........maybe?

If you watched F&F on FOX this morning, you probably caught Donald Trump announcing that he will make a "really huge" announcement (October surprise) on this coming Wednesday - possibly on F&F. He kept saying that it will be really, really big!

Hmmmm, I wonder what it....................
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
Breaking..........maybe?

If you watched F&F on FOX this morning, you probably caught Donald Trump announcing that he will make a "really huge" announcement (October surprise) on this coming Wednesday - possibly on F&F. He kept saying that it will be really, really big!

I wonder what it can be? With The Donald, it can be anything.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 09:22:20 AM »
Breaking..........maybe?

He's signed up with Bosley?

http://www.bosley.com/
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
Glenn Beck said that they have word that it is going to be the women that Romney talked out of an abortion 30 years ago. They tried this story in 2008 and it didn't work. Allred must be paying that women a lot of money....

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »
This picture should be part of the GOP's official response to any rumor she tries to start. They should also complain to the FEC about her actions being the equivalent to an in-kind campaign donation.

That could also apply to the media.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 03:42:31 PM »
Pic from the new DUFU, awesome Charles! :lmao:

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
I'm surprised the Gloria/baseball bat press conference hasn't been posted.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRQjw4ycPTE[/youtube]
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday to unseal the sworn testimony

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/gloria-allred-mitt-romney-october-surprise-gag-order

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021616761

Obama is getting worried about losing the election.  Remember how divorce records of his Illinois opponent were opened up?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 07:06:07 PM »
Sounds like the same shit they did to Cain.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 07:08:32 PM »
Can sealed sworn testimony be unsealed? and can gag orders be lifted? Just curious because I don't know the answer.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
demwing (9,322 posts)
70. Does Romney have an "anchor baby?"

and has he supported that child, and claimed the child as a dependent? Is that why he won't release his tax records?

The stuff they dream up.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »
Can sealed sworn testimony be unsealed? and can gag orders be lifted? Just curious because I don't know the answer.

I thought sealed meant sealed, and gag orders could only be lifted by the courts if all parties involved agreed.  But this Obama we're talking about, and the usual laws do not apply to getting him reelected.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
If I were Romney, whatever is in those records would already be public information.  I think Gloria Allred is tryng to run the same smear she did with those empty envelopes against Cain.  I also do believe I'd call her bluff.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
Pffffft!  Another Fitzmas moment.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 07:29:01 PM »
Wonder what Trump is going to drag out?

This shit is stupid.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 07:33:20 PM »
demwing (9,322 posts)
98. yeah **** 'em

Obama withstood the heat, and set the bar pretty ****ing high.

If you can't stand the heat, don't sit in the seat.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They are so delusional.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 07:34:11 PM »
Trump is releasing something tomorrow.

If Allred is going to try and unseal Romney's documents, why doesn't she unseal obama's also? Oh yeah, she is a stupid retard. Is she able to represent someone in Mass? Is she a member of the bar there? If not, she should be arrested.

Offline jukin

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 07:35:48 PM »

As far as I can tell, only if a democrat party member in good standing uses it against a conservative or republican. Otherwise NO.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 07:36:46 PM »
I thought sealed meant sealed, and gag orders could only be lifted by the courts if all parties involved agreed.  But this Obama we're talking about, and the usual laws do not apply to getting him reelected.

Obama is above any law we know that quite well.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 07:41:17 PM »
Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday to unseal the sworn testimony

http://www.radaronline.co...ctober-surprise-gag-order

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021616761

Obama is getting worried about losing the election.  Remember how divorce records of his Illinois opponent were opened up?

Oh boy. It's Boston and I bet the judge is a flaming libby. On the other hand... Romney has the money to appeal whatever order comes down from the judge. You ain't getting an appeal heard in two weeks. Not on something like this. Especially if it is a criminal case though it sounds like it is civil based on the courts name. On the other hand... Boston ain't Chicago. I think it is a net loser for obumbles. Especially if it was a settlement of some kind.  I kind of doubt that though. It said probate and family court. I bet he testified for some troubled kid. If that's the case it ain't getting unsealed. I seriously doubt that there was anything criminal on Romney's part.

Look for the MSM to hammer Romney on it no matter what the result.

Me? I think I smell the last ditch effort of obumbles, sweating with desperation when Michelle tells him she likes being queen as she brings out the rusty knife and points to his balls, to win the election.

This may get really interesting. In 24 business hours of course.  :popcorn:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43:24 PM »

That's what I thought it would be. What's the point of sealing something or implementing a gag order if it could be overturned.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
I am waiting to see what Trump has to say. He said on twitter that he is only tweeting about one subject tomorrow.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 07:52:02 PM »
I am waiting to see what Trump has to say. He said on twitter that he is only tweeting about one subject tomorrow.

Well one thing's for sure... if it ain't pics of obumbles in bed with a dead girl or live boy, the MSM will bury it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
Oh boy. It's Boston and I bet the judge is a flaming libby. On the other hand... Romney has the money to appeal whatever order comes down from the judge. You ain't getting an appeal heard in two weeks. Not on something like this. Especially if it is a criminal case though it sounds like it is civil based on the courts name. On the other hand... Boston ain't Chicago. I think it is a net loser for obumbles. Especially if it was a settlement of some kind.  I kind of doubt that though. It said probate and family court. I bet he testified for some troubled kid. If that's the case it ain't getting unsealed. I seriously doubt that there was anything criminal on Romney's part.

Look for the MSM to hammer Romney on it no matter what the result.

Me? I think I smell the last ditch effort of obumbles, sweating with desperation when Michelle tells him she likes being queen as she brings out the rusty knife and points to his balls, to win the election.

This may get really interesting. In 24 business hours of course.  :popcorn:

I don't believe the goal is to have it released. I believe the goal is to plant the seed that something bad is in there. And since it is sealed Romney can't exactly go out and tell people what is in there, assuming he knows what they are looking at. The media will play their part and speculate and start rumors. I believe this is a scam.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
I don't believe the goal is to have it released. I believe the goal is to plant the seed that something bad is in there. And since it is sealed Romney can't exactly go out and tell people what is in there, assuming he knows what they are looking at. The media will play their part and speculate and start rumors. I believe this is a scam.

Like the attacks on Herman Cain?

If she implies that there is something there to be unsealed and ungagged, his lawyers should immediately file suit against her client. SOMEONE had to tell Allred what the case was about, thereby violating the gag order.