Author Topic: Shooting the president bouncy  (Read 4771 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Shooting the president bouncy
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 01:36:28 PM »
The retard will have to think of another big whopper of a lie to clear himself.

What's that great line from Men In Black? When being questioned about having a sense of humor, Tommy Lee said "not that we are aware of mam".

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 01:41:57 PM »
Wonder what the penalty is for making up a story and lying to the Secret Service. I'd like to have a good vantage point to see that discussion.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »
Wonder what the penalty is for making up a story and lying to the Secret Service. I'd like to have a good vantage point to see that discussion.

Cindie

I would hope it would involve some variation on a proctology theme.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
If they find out he lied, it wouldn't surprise me if they took him away in the Ricky Taxi Cab.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 01:55:44 PM »
If the isp goes to the DUmmies work place (I know I'm assuming a lot but, work with me here) & it actually is near where the POTUS is going to be, I'm expecting some serious shit hitting the fan.

Nah, it will be one mans word against another.   No proof anything like that was said.

To twist this further, this Java dude will next post this, that---

The SS did come to interview me and when they looked out the window the two made quick calls to someone.  They thanked me for pointing out a serious breech in security.  These floors will be locked down when Obama is in the area.  

All the workers crowded around cheering me and then a Cop jumped out of an elevator to shake my hand.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »
Nah, it will be one mans word against another.   No proof anything like that was said.

The SS did come to interview me and when they looked out the window the two made quick calls to someone.  They thanked me for pointing out a serious breech in security.  These floors will be locked down when Obama is in the area.  

All the workers crowded around cheering me and then a Cop jumped out of an elevator to shake my hand.

You misunderstand.  I believe this was a phony story but, the SS will still have to investigate it.  Falsly reporting a threat on certain specified public officials is a felony.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
I certainly hope for Javaman's sake that his little tale is true, because if its a bouncy, the only thing that will be bouncing are Javaman's nuts once they meet up with a steel-toed boot at an accelerated speed.

Remember - the way DU is now hypersensitive to assaulting the president, (not so much during the Bush years) this story qualifies as 'planting the idea' in some idiot's skull by their own decree. Therefore Javaman is guilty of a crime.

I can only suppose this is why other DUmmies are vouching for him.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 02:17:23 PM »
Nah, it will be one mans word against another.   No proof anything like that was said.

The part about the cop jumping out of the elevator to shake his hand made me laugh. That must be the new type of hedges.  :lmao:

I also agree that falsifying a report to the Secret Service is no laughing matter. They will take it very seriously.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
What's that great line from Men In Black? When being questioned about having a sense of humor, Tommy Lee said "not that we are aware of mam".
Nads knows the Secret Service and their humor level.   In this thread where Skimmer tells us he deleted the Javaman thread
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=959675
Skinner (56,027 posts)
 FYI: I deleted the Javaman thread
there is this, perhaps trying to lighten the tone, but who really knows what they are thinking - in any event, we'll find out that Nads knows better
permatex (773 posts)
41. The Secret Service takes any threats seriously and it's told that they have no sense of humor.
And here she comes, with the real truth, ferreted out via trends, arcs, portents, owl entrails, dots, and photographic evidence found using the good rig
nadinbrzezinski (106,209 posts)
44. It's not told they have no sense of humor.
Thanks Nads.  I knew you could not let one go by.
This too shall pass.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2012, 02:43:20 PM »
^ Add Secret Service Agent to Nads rsume?

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2012, 02:48:36 PM »
^ Add Secret Service Agent to Nads rsume?

Indubitably!

Offline Karin

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2012, 02:50:36 PM »
I looked all over, and could not find him posting today.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
I looked all over, and could not find him posting today.

They got him!  :II:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »

Would that it were....delicious.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »

That would be beautiful!  :yahoo:

Offline dane

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 03:30:14 PM »
If true, would it be an offense serious enough for a banishment from the island?
This too shall pass.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »
If true, would it be an offense serious enough for a banishment from the island?

You're kidding, right? :rofl:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2012, 03:32:50 PM »

Nah, he's got another bouncy about how "the man" violated his rights n'all.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »

More like Skinner would give an butt slamming line jump pass to use anytime he wants. Heck they would be rallying around him calling him a hero and chanting his name while they parade him around on the shoulders of the fellow retards.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »

If they could they would give him a promotion and money for life.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2012, 03:40:05 PM »
I certainly hope for Javaman's sake that his little tale is true, because if its a bouncy, the only thing that will be bouncing are Javaman's nuts once they meet up with a steel-toed boot at an accelerated speed.

Remember - the way DU is now hypersensitive to assaulting the president, (not so much during the Bush years) this story qualifies as 'planting the idea' in some idiot's skull by their own decree. Therefore Javaman is guilty of a crime.

I can only suppose this is why other DUmmies are vouching for him.

Keeping in mind that Skimmer and his minions of primitives are well know to the SS. The SS probably suspects that the actual mentioning of a  threat came from Javaman's own mouth and the rest of the conversation is totally made up.

They will find that there was never any actual threat to obama, just a little man looking for street creed.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline dane

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
You're kidding, right? :rofl:
No.  The DUmmies have been showering Javaman and the Skimmer with all sorts of love ever since the DU-J's original post, and on through the one by the Skimmer.  Would they now turn their back on him after all these expressions of 'how great thou art'?
This too shall pass.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2012, 04:25:06 PM »
He's posted today, but it wasn't related to the issue at hand. link

hedgehog (27,584 posts)

Obama has our back - be sure we have his!

We've been deluged with Homeland Security "If you see something, say something!", but sometimes when you see something, you really do need to say something!

Kudos to Javaman for reporting a threat to the Secret Service.
link

Apparently the story for at least one DUmmie is that Javaman did the reporting to the Secret Service. I guess they are able to pull so much stuff out of their asses because their asses are used as entrances as much as exits.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
The part about the cop jumping out of the elevator to shake his hand made me laugh. That must be the new type of hedges.  :lmao:

I also agree that falsifying a report to the Secret Service is no laughing matter. They will take it very seriously.

I believe you put too much faith in Civil Service.    Sure they take a report seriously, while dissusing this at strip clubs and refusing to pay a hooker while on the job to personally protect the President.   

Get real, the only way to get the SS to investigate one out of 100,000 threats is to send them a nude photo and a link to family over seas.    May get  responce or not, there are so many threats out there.

This is not the days of the movies, most SS spend their lives behind  computer and what ever they find is seldom worth the money to investigate. 

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
If it were real, it would be in the Austin paper. Haven't looked online to see if it's in there.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver