Author Topic: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums  (Read 8304 times)

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »
He/ahe/it is going to get smacked around for that.  Notice he/she/it didn't use their regular DUmmy name.

First response is in:  (I got a welcome!)

"Welcome to DU!

BeMature! "

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »

"Welcome to DU!

BeMature! "

Woop-de-do

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 06:34:44 PM »
Ruh Ro! They're on to us!
Star Member demtenjeep (21,315 posts)
85. like this

View profile
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,75143.0.html

God bless them one and all. (OK, he didn't say that, I just didn't want to repeat his foul language.)
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »
He/ahe/it is going to get smacked around for that.  Notice he/she/it didn't use their regular DUmmy name.

He/she/it (didn't make fun of your misspelling)

That is right out of the Saul Alinsky handbook..

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »
Be Mature. You are a COWARD! I thought you were brave enough to post this verse.

I offer Luke 6:42
“How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.”

Post that verse, and I'll Hi5 you.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »
He/she/it (didn't make fun of your misspelling)

That is right out of the Saul Alinsky handbook..

Wouldn't know, it's your handbook.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:22 PM »

"Welcome to DU!

BeMature! "

That isn't a welcome - That is a threat. It should be echoed and confirmed soon by the words 'enjoy your stay' from another poster. A third may make reference to pizza.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:35 PM »
and the love and tolerance shows up...

Star Member Bluenorthwest (19,706 posts)
103. Any other Republican operatives you'd like to protect?

She's an important facet of their campaign, she is active. And you think she should be allowed massive media time without facing criticism, why exactly? Please be specific. And list the other Mitt surrogates you think should float above all criticism.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
BeMature, IF you are a regular member of DU under a different name it might have been better to have given them advanced warning. They aren't very nice people if they think you're marching out of sync with the hive mind.

Oh, and you don't really have to quote the Bible verse from Luke. Just mention Jesus or Christians in a polite and respectful manner.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »
Be Mature. You are a COWARD! I thought you were brave enough to post this verse. Post that verse, and I'll Hi5 you.

Why am I a coward, if someone quotes scripture I will respond, exactly like I did on this forum.

So far I have a welcome that posters here claim is a threat, we shall see.

Note, I did not receive a welcome here, and have had numerous assumptions and accusations thrown at me. 

If the welcome was a threat, at least the person attempted to be civil, perhaps to gain a bit more understanding of my intent.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
Why am I a coward, if someone quotes scripture I will respond, exactly like I did on this forum.

Note, I did not receive a welcome here, and have had numerous assumptions and accusations thrown at me. 

If the welcome was a threat, at least the person attempted to be civil, perhaps to gain a bit more understanding of my intent.

Welcome to CU BeMature. Now please, please, please mention Jesus or Christians in a respectful manner over there. Or anything the Bible says.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 06:51:35 PM »

Guess you missed Bleunorthwest urinating in your cornflakes.  Or, did you think we would?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »
Ruby the Liberal (19,394 posts)
105. Conservative Cave?

Guessing that there aren't any references to Moochelle or The First Chimp (etc) over there, right?

I didn't know we were supposed to call politicians (or their relatives) chimp until DU showed me during the Bush administration.

Ruby the Liberal (19,396 posts)
109. Like this one? Google: Michelle dress

First Wookie wears dress

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=72363.0

First Wookie? Stay classy, y'all.

Calling the first lady Pickles? Stay classy, y'all.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
Nice dodge. You will use scripture here, but your afraid to use it there.

I stand by my statement. You are a coward.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »

This is just sad. I see why these lameasses don't come over here much. Lot's better pickings amongst the Ronulans.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »

Ah come on now Mr. Mann. If you were trying to make a pack of raging hyenas out to be something other than raging hyenas would you willingly through some red meat to them? BeMature apparently knows what will happen if a Bible verse is posted over there. Which I suppose does sort of makes BeMature a bit hypocritical.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2012, 07:04:12 PM »
Calling the first lady Pickles? Stay classy, y'all.

'Pickles' Sorrel from the Dick Van Dyke show. Almost never seen, and dumb as a stump. It later 'devolved' into a sexual reference.

Classy, primitives...

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »
BeMatrue wooses out. Pathetic. He's a DUmmy through and through.
No courage to stand up to the herd mentality.

BeMature (4 posts)
110. If she comments on policy then I think she is fair game.

View profile
I believe the OP was talking about petty issues such as what someone wears. Ann and Michelle will certainly get drawn into policy debates and if they make a comment that should be fair game. People making fun of minor children or wives appearance should not be accepted.

Same thing with Michelle and what she wrote in college, that is out of bounds, and I personally don't care what a person wrote for a paper when he or she was 20 or 21. Two reasons, I know how those papers are written and edited.

So to be clear, I don't believe she should be protected when she discusses policy positions.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
Seems BM is modifying his/her positions to keep that DU account alive. the question to us was originally ;

"So it is O.K. to attack someone on the left using the exact same techniques that you are condemning the left of doing to the right?"

and BM's response to DU is ;

"I suppose my point is that policy positions can be attacked, but how a person looks/dresses is petty."

You didn't bring the same argument over to DU beyond the opening post. You modified your position such that you agree with them, as long as the attacks aren't considered 'petty' When one looks at the gif i posted above of 'Pickles', one can see how petty it gets at DU.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2012, 07:18:50 PM »
Quote from:  L0oniX (13,741 posts)
111. Whatever ...false comparison ...epic fail defending repukes.

Enjoy your stay.

That's strike two, BM - All that's left is a reference to pizza. Then your account will vanish shortly thereafter.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
I did google 'Michelle dress' and this site did not come up at all. Those racist bigots at the DUmp are so stupid.

They all champion Mooch-elle and her high flying 'TAX PAYER'  life style, and degrade Ann with her 'SELF PAYING' life style. Typical hypocrites they are.

And this ..... I can guarantee that if BM did post anything scripture wise over there, they would hide the post and ban him. He should learn that they hate Christianity, babies, the flag, the troops, this country, and God.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2012, 07:28:51 PM »
This is delicious.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
First of all there is no board war between here and DU.  In a battle of wits they're completely unarmed, and since they can't defend themselves we just harmlessly make fun of them.

Second, they're a hate site.  You apparently missed the 12 years of daily hatred tossed at anyone who doesn't agree with their warped worldview.

There are days we get a little over the top, but with them it's everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.  There is no comparison.  The DUers are disgusting anti-American trash.  We've been documenting it for way too long.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »
I did google 'Michelle dress' and this site did not come up at all. Those racist bigots at the DUmp are so stupid.

They all champion Mooch-elle and her high flying 'TAX PAYER'  life style, and degrade Ann with her 'SELF PAYING' life style. Typical hypocrites they are.

And this ..... I can guarantee that if BM did post anything scripture wise over there, they would hide the post and ban him. He should learn that they hate Christianity, babies, the flag, the troops, this country, and God.

I think I know what they are referring too.  Michelle wore a very hideous dress in public, on more than one occasion, and everyone said it was 'ugly'.  It must have really really upset the DU members.  :(
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
I think I know what they are referring too.  Michelle wore a very hideous dress in public, on more than one occasion, and everyone said it was 'ugly'.  It must have really really upset the DU members.  :(

I must have missed that one?