Author Topic: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums  (Read 8301 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
Leave it to you to find the smutty angle.  What ImMature & I have is very special much like some prison romances. If I might be so bold, perhaps your time would be better spent on your OS treatise.

:bwah: :bwah: :bwah:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOP Congress

Re: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
Do you realize you are responding to an attack on Ann Romney by attacking Michelle Obama?

Classic

Look at the hate filled responses then compare them to the DU responses.   :argh:

And if Ann Romney harps to us to eat our broccolli to the point cities restrict soft drink sizes, and tells us that "Wow! I can finally love my country again!" and other crapola like that, then yes... we will attack her JUST like Moochelle! And the comments are not so much directed to Michelle, they are directed to her hypocrisy.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Kyle Ricky