Author Topic: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums  (Read 8267 times)

Offline formerlurker

Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:19:47 AM »
banned from Kos (3,120 posts)

Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums. [View all]

It is OK here of course. But -

1- Mitt provides plenty of opportunity.
2- Ann won't make policy decisions.
3- Independents will defend her! (like reasonable people defend Michelle)
4- It makes you look petty.

Thanks.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=914372

cali (71,797 posts)
23. bullshit. she's an entitled nasty piece of work.

The Velveteen Ocelot (31,423 posts)
29. It's easy to be "wonderful" and "brave" when you're richer than God

and have hired help to raise your kids and train your dressage horses and mow the lawns at all your houses and polish your Cadillacs and operate your car elevator and dust your priceless antiques and wash your clothes and pilot your airplane and fix your hair and and prepare your meals and polish your toenails and hand you your silk dressing gown and warmed towels as you emerge from your marble shower with gold faucets.

Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi?  you mean like them?

tpsbmam (3,577 posts)
30. Brave? Why.....because she has MS? Oooooo, I've had it for 26 years.....

that must make me brave.....wooohooo! Actually, I'm braver because during that time I went to grad school, completed a Ph.D., worked half time the entire time I was in grad school to support myself, and then worked my ass off for a couple of decades before FINALLY giving in to the ravages of MS and stopping work.....and then getting shut out of Medicare because of a preposterous loophole and now I support myself on the small IRA I built over the years, I've become a virtual shut-in due to lack of transportation beyond going to medical appointments for me and my power wheelchair (a second-hand one which I thankfully got donated).......I have one thing in my favor though.....with my myriad of medical problems caused primarily by the MS & associated autonomic dysreflexia, I'll likely die before I run through my entire IRA. Woohoo!

Ann Romney brave. Bite me. I know MANY brave people -- she ain't even close.

cali (71,797 posts)
22. I'll ****ing say what I please about her where I please to, and when I please.

thanks.

DonRedwood (114 posts)
36. Personal attacks-no. But what about when she wears a tshirt that costs more than most people

make in a couple of weeks. I believe that that excess like that in the family of a presidential candidate says a lot about the candidate himself.

But comparing her to a hog.... ;0(

RagAss (11,803 posts)
73. Please Don't Post About Who The **** We Can Attack !!!!

Do you see the ****ing Pukes doing that.??? And they tore us a new asshole in 2010 !!!!!!!!
**** gthis decency shit ! These mother****ers want us dead - and some of us are ****ing sick of it !
Who gives a shit about anything Romney !!

You can just smell the desperation in the air can't you?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Please do not attack Ann Romney in public forums
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »
Michelle Obama wears $3,000 dresses with $500 tennis shoes, eats wagyu beef, and takes expensive vacations- and you and I are paying for all of it.

How much has Ann Romney cost me or my country in the past 4 years? Not one red cent.

Think on that, DUmmies.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 07:41:52 AM »
Michelle Obama wears $3,000 dresses with $500 tennis shoes, eats wagyu beef, and takes expensive vacations- and you and I are paying for all of it.

How much has Ann Romney cost me or my country in the past 4 years? Not one red cent.

Think on that, DUmmies.

They complain about the price of Ann Romney's clothing and her horses?  What petty little ants they are.  Her husband supports her and loves her and provides for her the way any man would who has been a successful businessman. 

Without taxpayer dollars, the First Sasquatch wouldn't be dressing, eating, or flying around like she does. 

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 07:50:41 AM »

They complain about the price of Ann Romney's clothing and her horses?  What petty little ants they are.  Her husband supports her and loves her and provides for her the way any man would who has been a successful businessman. 

Without taxpayer dollars, the First Sasquatch wouldn't be dressing, eating, or flying around like she does. 

Good lord, that is a scary picture.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »
cali (71,797 posts)
22. I'll ****ing say what I please about her where I please to, and when I please.

thanks.

If I say anything bad about your lord and savior Bambam you call me racist because he has a little bit of black in him. Doesn't this mean that if YOU say anything bad about Mrs. Romney, a female, that I can correctly call you a bitch chauvinist pig? Or at least a misogynist bitch? Or a Gynophobe?

Why do you hate other females cali? Do you hate all females? Or just the ones that are smarter and prettier than you?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 08:49:18 AM »
Please do it, primitives. We would like to have lots of examples of raw hatred to show our friends and coworkers who aren't sure of who to vote for this election.

I want to make it clear that primitives stop at nothing to win, including maligning people who aren't even on the ticket.

I want to make it clear that Democrats hate ALL conservative women & minorities, because they can't abide the notion that people other than rich old white guys vote GOP - and that the vitriol spat out on people such as Palin, Bachmann & Cain wasn't a fluke - and that it wasn't just because they were running against Obama.

I want to make it clear that when you attack an MS patient (Romney) or a cancer patient (Ingraham), you do it on a personal level - that you hope they endure pain, suffering, and even death because they disagree with you politically. - Especially now, while you are flapping around healthcare for everyone. To illustrate that your definition of 'everyone' is limited to those whom you feel deserve it.

Every time you 'morans' open your rage-filled pie-holes on DU and other liberal cesspools you lose votes. And that makes me happy.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 11:38:36 AM »
More proof of the peace, love, and tolerance of the far left.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
It was always o.k to attack the Republicans wife, but don't you dare attack the liberals wife, Especially the fat ass mooch-elle. God that women is ugly. I think we finally found someone to run against Hillary in the hideous category.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »
Banned provided some sensible political advice to the DUmp & gets beaten like a red headed stepchild (no offense Bennie).  The desperation/stupidity ratio is holding fine...very encouraging.

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »
Do you realize you are responding to an attack on Ann Romney by attacking Michelle Obama?

Classic

Look at the hate filled responses then compare them to the DU responses.   :argh:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:31:43 PM by BeMature »

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 03:32:25 PM »
Do you realize you are responding to an attack on Ann Romney be attacking Michelle Obama?

Classic

Sorry, we speak English on this forum. Thank you for visiting.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 03:33:12 PM »
Do you realize you are responding to an attack on Ann Romney be attacking Michelle Obama?

Classic

DUmmy ImMature,

Do you realize you are defending an attack on Ann Romney?

Classic DUmmy.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »
and the attacks continue... the OP at DU was trying to keep things civil, that seems to have escaped many who responded to him/her, and many here.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »
and the attacks continue... the OP at DU was trying to keep things civil, that seems to have escaped many who responded to him/her, and many here.

Being partially right is not like being.............right.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 03:46:05 PM »

It didn't escape us. In fact, the OP is quoted at the top of this page. The OP was quickly shouted down by your hate-filled window licking friends, which seems to have escaped you.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 03:47:41 PM »
Being partially right is not like being.............right.

So it is O.K. to attack someone on the left using the exact same techniques that you are condemning the left of doing to the right?

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »
So it is O.K. to attack someone on the left using the exact same techniques that you are condemning the left of doing to the right?

Now yer gittin it.

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
Some other examples from the same thread:

Seems like this person has a political point of view but agrees with the OP.

"Those on the right that does often earns the disdain and contempt of the more moderate element of society. They LOSE ground and support when they go to those levels.

It only makes sense.. Those on the right that attack First Lady Michelle Obama, or the children, and those who support those who would stoop to that level.. those persons never were, are not now, nor ever will be potential supporters of Democrats in any election. However, the moderate element, you know, the ones that really decides the vote for the President, the Senate, and the House... They tend to find such attacks offensive.

Let them focus on the first Lady and the family.. it will help us.

Let us focus on Mittens, his corporatist positions, his own words from the primaries.. THAT will help us.

That's my hones opinion at least.

Yeah, it does feel good to lower ourselves to the same level some times.. that temporary good feeling of hitting back below the belt with the same sucker punches.. but that is a temporary feeling of euphoria. The real, and lasting enjoyment is kicking their collective arses in the election process..

Let's Keep the Presidency...
Let's Keep and GROW the Senate majority...
Let's Reclaim the House of Representatives...

Let's get Kennedy and Scalia replaced with Democrat nominated, and Democrat confirmed Justices!!!!"

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 03:54:51 PM »

"Those on the right that does often earns the disdain and contempt of the more moderate element of society. They LOSE ground and support when they go to those levels.

It only makes sense.. Those on the right that attack First Lady Michelle Obama, or the children, and those who support those who would stoop to that level.. those persons never were, are not now, nor ever will be potential supporters of Democrats in any election. However, the moderate element, you know, the ones that really decides the vote for the President, the Senate, and the House... They tend to find such attacks offensive.

Let us focus on Mittens, his corporatist positions, his own words from the primaries.. THAT will help us.

Yeah, it does feel good to lower ourselves to the same level some times.. that temporary good feeling of hitting back below the belt with the same sucker punches.. but that is a temporary feeling of euphoria. The real, and lasting enjoyment is kicking their collective arses in the election process..

Let's get Kennedy and Scalia replaced with Democrat nominated, and Democrat confirmed Justices!!!!"

Did you write that?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 03:57:19 PM »
Did you write that?

Nope, just cross checking the two threads.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
Nope, just cross checking the two threads.

Matthew 7:3.

Get back to us when you've spoken truth to power at the DUodenum.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 04:01:09 PM »

The problem BeMature is that poster is incorrect in thinking that it feels good for the left to lower themselves to the same level sometimes. If the poster, or you, spent much time reading DU instead of just posting on it he/she/it would realize that the left in general and DU in specific stays in the sewer.

If you wish to deny it, we can post examples.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 04:02:52 PM »
Matthew 7:3.

Get back to us when you've spoken truth to power at the DUodenum.

I offer Luke 6:42
“How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.”

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 04:06:33 PM »

I offer Luke 6:42
“How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.”

Well, you are the one bitching about the DU & you claim to be a member.  How are we supposed to straighten them out?

Offline BeMature

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
The problem BeMature is that poster is incorrect in thinking that it feels good for the left to lower themselves to the same level sometimes. If the poster, or you, spent much time reading DU instead of just posting on it he/she/it would realize that the left in general and DU in specific stays in the sewer.

If you wish to deny it, we can post examples.

Not here to defend DU, a Google search resulted in the flame wars going on between the sites. Just having a little fun holding up a mirror and wasting a bit of time.  

I'm done with your group now, got my hour of research done.  Have a great day.