Author Topic: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."  (Read 8037 times)

Offline Doubleplusungood

Re: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:55 PM »
There is an old saying. You can know a man by knowing his enemies. This means that Frank is a GREAT GUY, kind and considerate, and an eloquent wordsmith.

If ever we get a CC get together, I'm sure there will be a line of good men and women waiting to buy Frank a drink. Atman can't say that, cause not even DUmmies like him.

As for the friends of Steve Dawes...whoever they are, they are men and women of sterling quality.

Lurkers, I admit to laughing at Andyscam. I participated in the threads. I marveled at the inconsistencies and I still believe he took you all for a ride. The guy lived in a liberal paradise state with FREE HEALTHCARE, he never needed you. Suck it DUmmies!

and please someone tell Ban the GOP that he is considered a coward over here. He made a single post and ran away with his tail between his legs. He is not banned. His acct is still open. We extend courtesies toward you that you would never extend toward us...That's why we are better than you.

That's right DUmb shits. We are better than you, and YOU know it.  :bird: You cannot deny the intolerant double standard until I see Franksolich posting as a free, open member of DU. You guys are rank cowards. Total hypocrites. Pathological liars. You are the bad people. Your ideas are not only shit, they are destructive to a free society.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
Well now, Atman certainly seems to have some mental or emotional issues going on, perhaps it is some homoerotic thing for Frank, and he's desperately disappointed since as we all know Frank is straight as an arrow   That would explain his tirade against Frank, a helluva nice guy, one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2012, 06:37:45 PM »
Well now, Atman certainly seems to have some mental or emotional issues going on, perhaps it is some homoerotic thing for Frank, and he's desperately disappointed since as we all know Frank is straight as an arrow   That would explain his tirade against Frank, a helluva nice guy, one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

:popcorn:

Of his own admission, he lurks here, so maybe he stumbled on that picture of frank, and has been lusting for him ever since.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
Atman is just mad because DU don't like him much either. Talk about bitterness at its worst.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »
There is an old saying. You can know a man by knowing his enemies. This means that Frank is a GREAT GUY, kind and considerate, and an eloquent wordsmith.

If ever we get a CC get together, I'm sure there will be a line of good men and women waiting to buy Frank a drink. Atman can't say that, cause not even DUmmies like him.

As for the friends of Steve Dawes...whoever they are, they are men and women of sterling quality.

Lurkers, I admit to laughing at Andyscam. I participated in the threads. I marveled at the inconsistencies and I still believe he took you all for a ride. The guy lived in a liberal paradise state with FREE HEALTHCARE, he never needed you. Suck it DUmmies!

and please someone tell Ban the GOP that he is considered a coward over here. He made a single post and ran away with his tail between his legs. He is not banned. His acct is still open. We extend courtesies toward you that you would never extend toward us...That's why we are better than you.

Ban the GOP has not shown up after one post. I am still waiting for him. Oh well.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline hillneck

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »
Maybe he means Ted Kluszewski, the Big Klu:

But then, Atman doesn't have a Klu.

No, Atman is just a idiot.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline jukin

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2012, 06:56:13 PM »
Frank is 10x the man that texastoast is.

I think old atman got the jobs report today and blew a fuse. Much like most mental patients he lashed out at the closet person he could.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
Frank is 10x the man that texastoast is.

I think old atman got the jobs report today and blew a fuse. Much like most mental patients he lashed out at the closet person he could.
Does texastoast have legs ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2012, 06:57:56 PM »
Come out and play Atman you feckless coward.

You know we won't ban you just for being a leftist dickbag.

I'd like to think that an intellectual giant such as yourself could really show us dumbass conservatives the light.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012, 07:35:45 PM »

I'd like to think that an intellectual giant such as yourself could really show us dumbass conservatives the light.

LC, my cat Oreo is more of an intellectual genius than Atman is.  ('Course, Oreo has killed her own food in the past, too.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »
Atman is just mad because DU don't like him much either. Talk about bitterness at its worst.  :mental:
Atman is just jealous.  He wants to be an author, but Frank so kicks his butt he can't even get started.  :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 08:16:24 PM »

He couldn't do it at CU and he sure as hell can't do it here because he's so jammed up from his mangina to his so called brain with stupid.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
This is the second time I'll do this. If what you Dummies claim is true about Andyscam then you have an obligation to report a crime to the cops. I mean seriously people you lurkers know that its been sometime but if what you say is true then there is no limit on how long you have to report a crime so serious as to be a felony like murder.  It seems that one of you so called genius types brings this up but yet you fail to prove jack or shit so why don't you pony up or let the fact that you all got scammed sink in and drop it?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »
Who are these 12 people Atman speaks of?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:56 PM »
Is this Actionable?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2012, 09:38:45 PM »
Who are these 12 people Atman speaks of?

In one of his comments he called them clowns so they may be clones of that stinking dude who for a while had a crush on Bally
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2012, 09:38:58 PM »
Atman has crossed the Rubicon into insanity.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2012, 09:52:19 PM »
Rob's depressed over losing his cartoon job at Mission Control.

It never paid enough to feed a family, but it gave him a place to go every day to surf the internet, goof off, and shoot the breeze with the people who did try to work.

Now he's home all day, living off his family and his wife's earnings as he always has.

The boredom of it has apparently led him to drink.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2012, 10:19:22 PM »
Atman has crossed the Rubicon into insanity.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Is there any way to force feed him his medication?
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 10:33:18 PM »

What nonsense happened to Omaha Steve?  Last I heard, some of his friends were concerned that his message wasn't getting out and decided to set up a website for him...
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 10:35:02 PM »
What nonsense happened to Omaha Steve?  Last I heard, some of his friends were concerned that his message wasn't getting out and decided to set up a website for him...
This site is probably responsible for 90% of the campaigning for Steve. Steve didn't do much.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2012, 12:07:27 AM »
This site is probably responsible for 90% of the campaigning for Steve. Steve didn't do much.

Our buddy Steve, bless his heart, couldn't do too much.  He'd be in danger of jeopardizing whatever disability claim he's working on, or one that may already be pending. 

That's probably why he only managed to get two yard signs out.

Steve, old buddy, old pal, are you ever going to get around to putting one of those bad boys on Ebay?  I'm chomping at the bit to hang one of those signs in my garage.  Although, out of respect to my fellow CCers, I'd rather not get into a bidding war.  We might have to just agree to pass it around like a traveling trophy. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2012, 05:11:55 AM »
Wait.  Didn't the OP say it was CU's franksolich who is a lying SOB?

Well then, he CAN'T be talking about CC's franksolich. 

He's NOT a lying SOB, and he's OURS   :-)

LOVEYAMEANIT, frank!   :-*
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2012, 06:48:38 AM »
Oh my.

Now, Pedro Picasso knows I'm working on a big project, and it's rather rude of him to butt in when I don't have the time to hang around here much, much less caress the lurking schmekele's tender ego.

This little interruption of his gave me an inspiration for a 4th of July story.

Too bad for Pedro Picasso.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
Oh my.

Now, Pedro Picasso knows I'm working on a big project, and it's rather rude of him to butt in when I don't have the time to hang around here much, much less caress the lurking schmekele's tender ego.

This little interruption of his gave me an inspiration for a 4th of July story.

Too bad for Pedro Picasso.

The takeaway message is this:  Don't mess with the Coach! :-) :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.