Author Topic: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."  (Read 8041 times)

Offline Danglars

• Banned
Re: "CU's Franksolich is a lying son of a b*tch."
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2012, 08:38:52 AM »
Oh what a stir in the Spanish Court when letters and descriptions of the life style around the natives in the Americas arrived back at the Court.

Not much interest until the Gold was found, soon ships full of the Church brothers were aboard to convert the natives to Christianity by hell fire  or any method found to get to the Gold.

Literary, thousands of written books by the natives were burned, most knowledge of their Empires for a 1000 years up in flames.

Talk about Literary, this was akin to the burning of the library's in Alexander.   

FTW?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Someone call vesta emergency aid. She has had a ****ing stroke...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2012, 08:51:12 AM »
:rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
Can someone wheel grandma out of here...please!
Is there a Henny Youngman joke in there ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »
Being as well-read and well-written as you are what do you think of the episode synopsis, particularly our friend's quote that prompted my post...in a literary sense?:

I think it reinforces my point.

It's much easier for someone real--someone with depth, someone with feelings, someone with principles and integrity--to fake being not so, while a weaker, shallower, less sophisticated, more carnal, stupider, being can't come across as real, even with the acting talents of a Barrymore.
apres moi, le deluge