Author Topic: Hey occupy fans.... Nads..........  (Read 992 times)

Offline CC27

Hey occupy fans.... Nads..........
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:01:11 PM »
Star Member nadinbrzezinski (104,831 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Hey occupy fans

Last edited Thu May 24, 2012, 06:37 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
Guess what we have in Mexico city right now with college students? You guessed it, an occupy.

Ok some of the issues are different, but some, oh media manipulation, are the same. It reminded me a tad of the student movement in '68, and this time public and private schools are working together.

We did not pass anywhere close, or would have gotten photos. In this town you think twice about something like leaving small areas.

I love global movements, and do thank twitter and facebook too.

The elections on July...promise a few fireworks. By the by I expect Peña Nieto to win (PRI)...Obrador as few chances and the PAN is more like oh crashing and burning.

Something else to add to her resume...  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002725424

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Hey occupy fans.... Nads..........
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
Is she calling the cartel wars an "occupy movement" now?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:06 PM »
Now every time a group of malcontents and vandals start marching and waving signs, they'll be called occupoopers.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 08:29:49 PM »
Now every time a group of malcontents and vandals start marching and waving signs, they'll be called occupoopers.

Well, until the news goes negative, then they'll be called infiltrators and agents provocateurs.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 08:29:59 PM »
Star Member nadinbrzezinski (104,831 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Hey occupy fans

Guess what we have in Mexico city right now with college students? You guessed it, an occupy.

Ok some of the issues are different, but some, oh media manipulation, are the same. It reminded me a tad of the student movement in '68, and this time public and private schools are working together.

We did not pass anywhere close, or would have gotten photos. In this town you think twice about something like leaving small areas.

I love global movements, and do thank twitter and facebook too.

The elections on July...promise a few fireworks. By the by I expect Peña Nieto to win (PRI)...Obrador as few chances and the PAN is more like oh crashing and burning.

I guessed incorrectly. Suffice to say, since college students were involved I guessed a keg party.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:26:04 PM »
This is laughable in many respects.  Let's look.
(btw, very happy to see Nads pop up again)

Thu May 24, 2012, 06:36 PM
 nadinbrzezinski (104,831 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Hey occupy fans

Guess what we have in Mexico city right now with college students? (burritos?)You guessed it, an occupy. Oh my, color me shocked

Ok some of the issues are different, all of them but some, oh media manipulation, are the same. It reminded me a tad of the student movement in '68, and this time public and private schools are working together. You weren't there, you don't know

I love global movements, and do thank twitter and facebook too. Yesssss, you're the google queen
Thankyou for the wonderful assesment of the forthcoming elections, Nads, now, FOAD.

Cery happy to sse Nads throw her wig in the game. GoNads, GoNads,
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 09:27:45 PM »
Well, until the news goes negative, then they'll be called infiltrators and agents provocateurs.
They're double agents.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
In my excitement of seeing a Nads post, my spelling went right out the window,
Please forgive me.
Nads, bite me, you sour, sorry piece of dog shit. (fresh, BTW)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 10:22:42 PM »
Does that mean they want to make Mexico into something other than a donkey-****ing, drug-peddling shit hole so their own people will finally want to live in their own goddam country?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 10:29:04 PM »
Uh oh! Nutcase nadin is in the shithole south of the border again, just as a hurricane approaches.

Mexico City had better brace for another ten feet of hail.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:12 PM »
Uh oh! Nutcase nadin is in the shithole south of the border again, just as a hurricane approaches.

Mexico City had better brace for another ten feet of hail.
Hurricanes follow nadin like the cloud of dust follows Pigpen.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 05:12:32 AM »
Does that mean they want to make Mexico into something other than a donkey-****ing, drug-peddling shit hole so their own people will finally want to live in their own goddam country?

They have to.

Obama has turned the US economy into a drug-peddling, dog eating, third-world shithole that the Mexicans are moving back to Mexico.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 06:04:23 AM »
Thank goodness!  I was getting concerned that I hadn't seen a Nads post of late.  Of course, it still took 2 edits to get it into something readable.  I'm very happy to see her back on the job.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »
Wow, this is awfully crunchy.  Kinda like nads' underwear as she changes them once a month, whether needed or not.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Re: Re: Hey occupy fans.... Nads..........
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »
Wow, this is awfully crunchy.  Kinda like nads' underwear as she changes them once a month, whether needed or not.

BS bigtime for that. I can't do it on my phone, so I will owe you one.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
Mrs. dandi and and I will be occupying the Ole Times Country Buffet tonight. It's seafood night so just remember, if you hear of someone thrown out for hanging around the shrimp table too much, it's an agent provocateur, not me.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »
I hear this little whiney voice in my head whenever I read her posts.  Does she really have fans? 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
A whopping three comments on her thread.
Two of which.....are hers.  :lmao:

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 12:03:50 PM »
I hear this little whiney voice in my head whenever I read her posts.  Does she really have fans? 
She, herself and her.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
She, herself and her.
A little extra cheese...
Jim Carrey, Me Myself, and Irene...
Put a rush on that.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 02:48:35 PM »
She, herself and her.
And coach's mole.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:49 PM »

Okay, I'm on my laptop and I can bitch slap you now.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 11:09:51 PM »
I have it from a reliable resource (Thundley), that she did not, change them.
She mearly spun them 180 degrees.
Thundley would never lie to me. Nope.