Author Topic: I've spent the past 2 days trying to convince my 16 y/o she is not a "slut"  (Read 5498 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I know that one shouldn't answer a question with another question, but the answer is . . . Would Stevenumbers hit it? :???: :fuelfire:

'Ol SteveNumbNutz would hit this!

So, my vote would be yea!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
My daughter is now on BC to control diagnosed PMDD. We waited until after she turned 18, to see if it would "straighten out" on its own. I'm really concerned that these girls are on BC so very young, while their bodies are still trying to mature. There are consequences to long term hormone pills, sometimes including infertility (as happened to one of my friends whose parents put her on BC pills at 14).

I just asked my daughter if anything like this has happened at her school. She informed me she was one of the last of the girls she knows to go on the pill, but no one really cares. They know who the sluts are and it's not because they take the pill.

I am someone that has infertility issues (my body can easily get pregnant yet I can't hold onto the pregnancy).  You wouldn't believe how many women on my fertility sites have been screwed over by the pill.  Their bodies and fertility get so screwed up by the pill that when they do come off of it after deciding to conceive it takes years for their body to right itself if it even ever does. 

I got the paragard copper iud after this last baby but I am going to get it taken out.  If I get pregnant, I get pregnant and it's God's will.  I don't like anything foreign inside me (shutup).

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOP Congress

OK, gang. I figured it out. DUH!!

Statement One:

On Monday, I am going to my child's high school and meeting with her counselor and principal. I don't yet know what I am going to say but I know this- nothing is going to take away the pain my daughter felt, the humiliation she felt, the indignation she felt. Nothing will make this all O.K., nothing will take us back to before this all happened. As a parent, you want to protect your child from hurt and pain. I didn't protect my child from this- I can only try to make sure that she suffers no more at the hands of these little witches. Or ignorant assholes like Rush Limbaugh.

Statement Two:

On Monday, I am going to my child's high school and meeting with her counselor and principal. I don't yet know what I am going to say but I know this- nothing is going to take away the pain my daughter felt, the humiliation she felt, the indignation she felt. Nothing will make this all O.K., nothing will take us back to before this all happened. As a parent, you want to protect your child from hurt and pain. I didn't protect my child from this- I can only try to make sure that she suffers no more at the hands of these little witches. Or ignorant assholes like Rush Limbaugh.

Here is what I get:

I don't think that the REAL target of her wrath are the girls, or even Rush. The REAL target is the TEACHER who has the NERVE to support Rush Limbaugh! I think that she's going to try to get this teacher sacked, or at least put on notice, that since he supports Rush, that she's going to organize something.

In short, she's going to pull a Sandra Fluke herself.

There. Answer solved.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Statement One:

Statement Two:

Here is what I get:

I don't think that the REAL target of her wrath are the girls, or even Rush. The REAL target is the TEACHER who has the NERVE to support Rush Limbaugh! I think that she's going to try to get this teacher sacked, or at least put on notice, that since he supports Rush, that she's going to organize something.

There. Answer solved.

I honestly think there is no Rush loving teacher. I half wonder if there is even a 16 year old daughter.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I got the paragard copper iud after this last baby but I am going to get it taken out.  If I get pregnant, I get pregnant and it's God's will.  I don't like anything foreign inside me (shutup).

Sounds like our Australian and Canadian friends are out of luck, then.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Sounds like our Australian and Canadian friends are out of luck, then.

Sucks to be them! :yahoo: :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Statement One:

Statement Two:

Here is what I get:

There. Answer solved.
Someone has forgotten that DUmmies lie, all the time, about every single thing.

There's no daughter, no teacher, and no school.

Chances are strong, though, that there is a slut.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I have a trick for remembering that's beavis.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
That story is about as true as this one

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/26/1068434/-Banker-Leaves-1-Tip-on-133-Bill-to-Show-His-Disdain-for-the-99-

That turned out to be a LIE also.

I tell you, the DUmmies just like drama.  Any little thing gets them all pissy.

Speaking of acne, my son was on accutane in high school.  That was a miracle drug for him.  I had to fill out questionaires every month. The drug company wanted to make sure he wasn't female and was on or using no less than 3 methods of birth control. The doctor confirmed he was male.   :-)

I'm showing my age here but I assumed girls today were more sophisticated than we were back in the day. You'd think being on birth control pills would make you cool and Mom super cool. What do I know.

You're not showing your age.  I am 28 years old and when I was in high school, nobody bragged about being on BC.  I cannot recall a single person from high school that bragged about it.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
I am someone that has infertility issues (my body can easily get pregnant yet I can't hold onto the pregnancy).  You wouldn't believe how many women on my fertility sites have been screwed over by the pill.  Their bodies and fertility get so screwed up by the pill that when they do come off of it after deciding to conceive it takes years for their body to right itself if it even ever does. 

I got the paragard copper iud after this last baby but I am going to get it taken out.  If I get pregnant, I get pregnant and it's God's will. I don't like anything foreign inside me (shutup).

Sorry... had to do it.  :)

You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'

I was just thinking: on the one hand, liberals are demanding everything be "natural" especially when it comes to the food they put in their bodies. At the same time, they want free, unnatural drugs to stop their bodies from taking their natural course after coitus.

Go figure.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline obumazombie

I was just thinking: on the one hand, liberals are demanding everything be "natural" especially when it comes to the food they put in their bodies. At the same time, they want free, unnatural drugs to stop their bodies from taking their natural course after coitus.

Go figure.
Libs are a collection of integrated paradoxes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
You're not showing your age.  I am 28 years old and when I was in high school, nobody bragged about being on BC.  I cannot recall a single person from high school that bragged about it.
I can't imagine that girls would ever want to risk being thought of as a slut, except in the inner city, where bearing a taxpayer-supported bastard is a badge of honor.

Even sluts like Kim Kardashian, and Paris Hilton, and the Kenyan's Fluke ho want people  to think of them as something else.

Offline zeitgeist

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline obumazombie

Within an enigma perhaps?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ARiddleWrappedInAMysteryInsideAnEnigma

:rotf:
I like where you went with this. As I reviewed your link I found a possibly more appropriate description of libs. Misery wrapped in an enema.

Offline zeitgeist

I like where you went with this. As I reviewed your link I found a possibly more appropriate description of libs. Misery wrapped in an enema.

Gracias.  I confess I was looking for a single quote but had to include the whole link.  :-)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jtyangel

If ya can't hold an aspirin between yer knees, ya might be a slut!

Oh, shit! Ya suggest abstinence! You'd be infringing on their sexuality!

According to these liberal slugs, whenever you decide to spread yer legs, that's when you should let little Johny have his way with you! After all, if you' as a parent gets involved your crimpin' their style! To discourage that is a crime against humanity!

To be fair, young men aren't encouraged to be exactly honorable anymore either. We aren't raising either gender to be honorable and the result is encouraging young men and women both to act on their most primal NATURAL instincts. Teenagers aren't really doing anything out of the ordinary for their natural human processes, just society has coarsened to the point that it is acceptable for both men and women to have no self-restraint or self-respect AND that's been paired with having no responsibility for the outcome of the sexual act.

Offline obumazombie

It has long been a high priority on the lib agenda to separate the consequences of sex, from the act of sex. Sex without consequences. They have made quite a bit of progress as progressives in this endeavor, but because libs don't understand human nature let alone the divine, they will never be able to completely separate them.