Author Topic: A long overdue apology.....  (Read 14255 times)

Offline Amityschild

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Saved by Grace
Re: A long overdue apology.....
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  :blah: :blah: :blah:
"100 per cent of us die, and the percentage cannot be increased."
--C.S. Lewis   _______________________________________
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
--Mark Twain

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »
I think I'll just sit here and wait until someone thanks me for the sacrifices of my relatives who died ending slavery.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »
Everyone here is so full of white guilt you hand out H5's just becasue she's black.....admit it... :rotf:

No, she gets H5 for telling it like it is.  And for being one of the "victims" who rejects her victimhood and, instead, embraces her responsibility.

I'd B5 you, but we need a new "Shove a Stick up yo Ass" category to properly catch your attempt to play a reverse racism card on us.

I would suggest you not do it again.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »
Everyone here is so full of white guilt you hand out H5's just becasue she's black.....admit it... :rotf:

No, she gets H5 for telling it like it is.  And for being one of the "victims" who rejects her victimhood and, instead, embraces her responsibility.

I'd B5 you, but we need a new "Shove a Stick up yo Ass" category to properly catch your attempt to play a reverse racism card on us.

I would suggest you not tell me what to do...how about that?

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 07:06:30 PM »
I apologize to every slave I ever personally owned...except TNO.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bondai

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 07:10:37 PM »

No, it's because she's right.

BS for you . . .  :tongue:

Thank you  :tongue:

Offline Bondai

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »
I think I'll just sit here and wait until someone thanks me for the sacrifices of my relatives who died ending slavery.

Thanks...do you want a H5 as long as they are being handed out wholesale style?  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »

Friendly recommendations about your conduct should always be received in the spirit they are given.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »
I apologize to every slave I ever personally owned...except TNO.

TNO isn't a slave he is a bitch.  I don't think you have to apologize for owning a bitch.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Bondai

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »

Friendly recommendations about your conduct should always be received in the spirit they are given.

Fine...and everytime someone tells me what to do or how to behave I will respond the same way...

Offline Chris_

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

Fine...and everytime someone tells me what to do or how to behave I will respond the same way...

OK, call everyone a racist again and let's see what happens...

Offline Bondai

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 08:51:11 PM »

OK, call everyone a racist again and let's see what happens...

I didn't call anyone a racist...I think you are in a bit of a stretch there....but if it will make you feel better...YOU ARE ALL RACISTS! There, happy now? :naughty:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:56:54 PM by Bondai »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

I didn't call anyone a racist...I think you are in a bit of a stretch there....but if it will make you feel better...YOU ARE ALL RACISTS! There, happy now? :naughty:

"Everyone here is so full of white guilt you hand out H5's just becasue she's black.....admit it."
That is an accusation of racism. 

I once again suggest you not do so again.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 09:08:39 PM »

"Everyone here is so full of white guilt you hand out H5's just becasue she's black.....admit it."

actually free I think he was calling you all phonies jmo :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »
A long overdue apology.....
 I offer my heartfelt apologies to all African Americans for the enslavement of your recent ancestors and all of the sufferings of future generations that the Democrat Party has fostered on your by buying your votes under the scam called the Great Society. I stand with you in the struggle for equality and reconciliation and I promise to teach my children love and respect for all people  as they try to remove the law that has destroyed the black family and made ghettos of our inner cities.

Love,

Jukin

:werd:

Oh, and,

http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/wew/gift.html

Seriously, I'm not going to marginalize the aspects of slavery, but what liberals are doing to them right now, IMO, is far worse. There is no end in sight to that bullshit. Black people, at one time the strongest family unit in the country, have seen their families destroyed, their education levels at an all-time low, and their out-of-wedlock birthrate, drug addiction, and murder rate sky rocket. We can't criticize it, or the affects liberals are having on them, without being called racists. ....essentially making liberals bullet-proof. Hell, you can't say anything about the culture without being branded a racist.

I saw Wright's comments about how blacks and whites' brains work differently. Bullshit. There is no brain problem, it's a culture problem. I've known too many damn black people who are smarter than I am because they don't carry their asses on their shoulders and do what needs to be done to succeed.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 09:45:54 PM »
Being a Black middle aged woman,I don't want or need your apology.You and I were not there,get over it.Go out in your community and do something useful,your phony white guilt typing bullshit on a computer means nothing,I don't see how you could even think of something that stupid let alone say it in public.Black people don't need liberals to say they are sorry

Touche.

we need you to shut the hell up and take your medication.

:lmao:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 09:48:40 PM »

To suggest our support of rotay5 is "phony" is tantamount to calling us racists.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »
WTF Ever. Anytime someone makes a post that's a great point it receives HI 5's. The search function is your friend, Bondai.  :whatever:

Offline Bondai

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »
WTF Ever. Anytime someone makes a post that's a great point it receives HI 5's. The search function is your friend, Bondai.  :whatever:

Yea,yea...just try to have  little fun and some folks get butt sore about it....

Offline Bondai

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »

Well at least one person figured it out.... :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »

Yea,yea...just try to have  little fun and some folks get butt sore about it....

Yeah -- suggesting people are racist is sooo freaking funny.  How could anyone take that wrong?  I mean we are typical, bitter whites, right?

Offline Bondai

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »

Like I said, it's a stretch....would you like me to call the wahbulance for you? :rotf:

Offline Bondai

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 11:06:16 PM »

Yeah -- suggesting people are racist is sooo freaking funny.  How could anyone take that wrong?  I mean we are typical, bitter whites, right?

Wahhhhhh.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »

Wahhhhhh.
Well, we got you pegged.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »
I'm not apologizing for anything.......my family didn't even get to America till 1873.

btw..my wife's descendants....were slaves...where's their apology? :tongue: