Author Topic: Is it really MY fault?  (Read 5517 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: Is it really MY fault?
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2011, 03:41:11 PM »
She partakes in medical marijuana which instantly qualifies her as a medical expert. 

:rofl:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2011, 04:09:21 PM »
I love my sister, but sometimes I think my mom had an affair with the milkman because I am SO different from her and my dad! Yikes!

Hey mental moron, your father is the milkman.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2011, 04:12:09 PM »
She sure loves to capitalize whole words A LOT!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »
:lmao:

To save money I've been cutting my Husbands hair, I was doing my own but figured I'd splurge on my hair at 1 of those discount places.

Fortunately for me, I've never been able to wear my hair long since the age of 17.  Hate it hate it hate it.  She gives GOOD high and tight cuts.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2011, 04:53:06 PM »
:lmao:

To save money I've been cutting my Husbands hair, I was doing my own but figured I'd splurge on my hair at 1 of those discount places.
I don't even go close to the wife if she has a sharp, pointed object in her hands. :old:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
...the discomfort and helplessness of death

What?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline kraven

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
FirstLight Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Aug-31-11 10:34 PM
Response to Reply #27
28. it's terribly scary, isn;t it?

...and yes, I am one of those who think our President and ALL of congress are bought and paid for....and the 2% will continue to squeeze us until we are dry...

My teen is unemployed and trying to get financial aid for school, who knows. and no, he can;t move back in, we are seriously at odds and barely speaking...he is living in a cabin with a roommate and they are living on pnut butter and cereal basically...and the good graces of my mother. (some enabling going on, but who am I to talk? we are all screwn these days)

I dunno, just have to keep trying the different channels to get more hours here or there somewhere. Kmart is hiring, but I have terrible arthritis and can't stand for long periods...though I still don't qualify for disability or anything... we don;t wanna talk about medical stuff. One of my kids has a birth defect, and she doesn't qualify for any assistance either...(cuz she is only blind in ONE eye, and has a cyst on her brain, but she's functional, so she's just peachy)

I am waiting for it all to crumble, but unfortunately, when it does, we will be in worse shape, and without ammo.

What an effed up POS poor excuse for a mother? How old is this teen? If he is under 18, it is illegal to throw your kid out the house and leave them to fend for themselves. Wonder if the poor kid told his mother to lay off the booze and pot and get her lazy ass off the computer and get a job and that is why she threw him out? Too bad SS hasn't taken her other two kids, then she would be without all her little money makers.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:39:41 PM by kraven »

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
I contacted my buddies in the newspaper biz to ask if i could sell advertizing and build ads for commission under the table

I don't have room to talk about my punctuation or grammar but damn I'm not in the writing businesses like this clown appears to be.  Random capitalization, commas and semicolons just doesn't seem to be the trademark of a so-called writer.

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 06:25:22 PM »
...the discomfort and helplessness of death

What?

Sure man, cadavers are people too. Can't you imagine just lying there on the slab, naked, wishing someone would at least throw a sheet over your nads?

"Lah-de-dah...ho-hum...so boring down here in the cooler. If I hear that ****in' pathologist hum 'The Girl From Ipanema' one more time... Geez, I wish someone would scratch my nose. Shit's driving me crazy. Oh no, there's that asshole with the bone saw again. Hope he keeps going. Whew! That was a close. Hey! Can a guy get a sheet over here? A towel? Hell, toss me one of those Mickey D napkins over here. Help a body out, willya? My jewels are frosted. And why is my head on this block? Is there a shortage of pillows in this dive? Freakin' animals. Dead guys have feelings too, ya know?"
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
...(cuz she is only blind in ONE eye, and has a cyst on her brain, but she's functional, so she's just peachy)
This reminded me of SCTV, and the depressing hits of Connie Franklin

I'm losing my hearing,
Lost sight in one eye.
What? I can't hear you,
did you just say goodbye?

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
Is this woman still going on and on and playing the victim?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:30 AM »
What a loser. You'd think you'd be able to figure out, being the smartest people on the planet, that your life is the product of your choices. If you haven't "found" yourself at 50 then for God's sake just forget about it. While you're trying to find yourself you're giving your kids a hell of a crappy life! How about you stop trying to find yourself (which focuses on YOU) and start making life better for your kids. YOU had them, YOU dragged them through 2 bad relationships. Again, if you're so intelligent why couldn't you pick better men? Or maybe they weren't so bad, they just thought that their house would be clean, laundry done, etc. Since you've been so busy finding yourself you probably mistook normal expectations in a relationship with abuse.

While you're the one whining and bitching you're forcing your precious children to live in a chaos of your making. YOU should be willing to do anything to provide for your kids. Even 3 minimum wage part time jobs. But no, you're teaching them to be victims, to go through life thinking the world is against them, with no hope, no ambition, no reason to strive for something better. For all your complaining about your abusive relationship (might rethink that superior IQ if you pick 2 assholes in a row), check the life you're giving your kids. Mental abuse is sometimes worse than physical abuse. Bruises heal, spirits not so easily and not without some nasty residue.

But you insult your sister because she's decided providing a good life for her family is worth the sacrifice. And I'd bet you anything (except you have nothing to bet) that part about your sister NOT voting is a lie. She pays taxes, she's got a vested interest. Her hard earned money is going to fund your loser lifestyle while you sit there and have the gall to put her down. And you actually think you're better than her because you think "profound" thoughts about "fairness" (well, you've got time on your hands). It's not your compassion, your love of your fellow man, it's your greed because YOU think you're not getting enough. If you really were concerned about people and caring you'd start with your own children.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2011, 04:28:04 AM »
What a loser. You'd think you'd be able to figure out, being the smartest people on the planet, that your life is the product of your choices. If you haven't "found" yourself at 50 then for God's sake just forget about it. While you're trying to find yourself you're giving your kids a hell of a crappy life! How about you stop trying to find yourself (which focuses on YOU) and start making life better for your kids. YOU had them, YOU dragged them through 2 bad relationships. Again, if you're so intelligent why couldn't you pick better men? Or maybe they weren't so bad, they just thought that their house would be clean, laundry done, etc. Since you've been so busy finding yourself you probably mistook normal expectations in a relationship with abuse.

While you're the one whining and bitching you're forcing your precious children to live in a chaos of your making. YOU should be willing to do anything to provide for your kids. Even 3 minimum wage part time jobs. But no, you're teaching them to be victims, to go through life thinking the world is against them, with no hope, no ambition, no reason to strive for something better. For all your complaining about your abusive relationship (might rethink that superior IQ if you pick 2 assholes in a row), check the life you're giving your kids. Mental abuse is sometimes worse than physical abuse. Bruises heal, spirits not so easily and not without some nasty residue.

But you insult your sister because she's decided providing a good life for her family is worth the sacrifice. And I'd bet you anything (except you have nothing to bet) that part about your sister NOT voting is a lie. She pays taxes, she's got a vested interest. Her hard earned money is going to fund your loser lifestyle while you sit there and have the gall to put her down. And you actually think you're better than her because you think "profound" thoughts about "fairness" (well, you've got time on your hands). It's not your compassion, your love of your fellow man, it's your greed because YOU think you're not getting enough. If you really were concerned about people and caring you'd start with your own children.

Cindie

I've always said that about the ungrateful types on welfare who use their children to sham people into giving them more. My question has always been, why am I supposed to care more about your children then you obviously do that years since having them you are still begging with a cup in hand to meet not just their needs, but their wants. It's not surprising some kids get in  gangs and such a cling to the false bit of pride they find there--because they've never got the lesson about doing anything for that feeling or purpose before. It's a good feeling or kids wouldn't turn to destructive stuff like that that mimics the feelings of pride one has in family, community, home, and work. If personal pride could be learned in the home, I'm sure there wouldn't be such a need to go out and find a shred of it destructively on the street.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2011, 04:52:03 AM »
Reading these people's rants about their sordid depressing lives is so disturbing and depressing.   The DU truly is the sewer system of the country.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2011, 06:23:46 AM »
When I was growing up, being on welfare was something people were ashamed of.  Now, they wear it like a badge of honor. 

Offline longview

« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2011, 06:32:58 AM »
What a loser...

... If you really were concerned about people and caring you'd start with your own children.

Cindie

Oh, man, that was a good response!  So true.  H5

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »
When I was growing up, being on welfare was something people were ashamed of.  Now, they wear it like a badge of honor. 

Even when I was growing up, I remember people being ashamed of being on government assistance.  And that really wasn't too long ago.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »
H5 Cindie