Author Topic: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza  (Read 9053 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
I honestly don't know. I think it was me posting here, and that stupid survey I participated in.  :thatsright:

I posted here for a while before I got TSd, and I even PMd Skinner about it. Who knows? They decided they didn't like me anymore.  :rotf:

Survey?  Uh-oh.  With your longevity over there, you should have KNOWN those are primo thoughtcrime snares!

:hammer:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2010, 08:30:35 PM »
Awww!!  :yahoo:

I feel more welcome here than I ever did at DU (outside of the DU lounge). I am glad I chose to come here, and I am glad everyone (well most) has accepted me.

You're totally cool! :cheersmate:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2010, 08:42:19 PM »
To some extent, yes.

Although please do not take DU as an example of the left. The left laughs at DU, as it does at all "liberals" and "progressives" (liberals scared to call themselves liberals).

DU "liberals" are as far from the real left as you guys are. Seriously. We don't like nose-in-the-air, latte-sipping, socially self-righteous, politically correct, comfortable, isolated hypocrites who pretend to care about "the unfortunate" either.

In describing DU "liberals," you just described Barack Obama.  Just sayin.............

Welcome to the site that shall not be mentioned at DU! 

:whistling:

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2010, 08:48:19 PM »
Oh, I know. I'm not an Obama fan at all. In fact one of the things that may have contributed to my tombstoning was an obscure (but probably not unnoticed by the Gestapo) post in which I had some rather choice words for The Great One.

You guys aren't the only ones fed up with Obama. The left has had it, too. For different reasons, but we're just as tired of him. You guys would call it "not getting our pony." That's actually pretty accurate, seeing as how we were promised one.
-Token FORMER DUmmie, DUmp Monkey, primitive, etc (now tombstoned by Der Gestapo). Still a commie, though.

Offline soleil

« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
Survey?  Uh-oh.  With your longevity over there, you should have KNOWN those are primo thoughtcrime snares!

:hammer:

I was on the verge of being banned. I had not been on my best DU behavior  ::). I actually feel honored to have gotten the hammer. And if Skinner had any balls at all, he'd have told me why I got banned. I asked twice. I got ignored both times. So, I can only guess as to why I actually got banned. I also made it clear to him that any PM or email I ever sent to anyone wasn't for public posting. I had to make that clear since he has posted people's PRIVATE messages and emails to him. I have nothing to hide, but damn what asshole does that???

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2010, 09:28:09 PM »
WOW!

We should be neighbors!!

We could exchange recipes...

Can I borrow a cup of sugar?  :-)

Only if I can ruin your neighbor's credit rating, molest that chubby letter carrier who subs your regular guy on Thursdays, and slaughter your daughter's asshole boyfriend.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2010, 09:48:17 PM »
I just read this in ATA. Is this you? If so, welcome sandnsea. I can't say I recall anything specific about you, other than I thought you were seabeyond for a second. But you seem a lot more lucid.

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »
Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Nov-05-10 02:13 PM
Response to Original message
1. I have to say something.

Edited on Fri Nov-05-10 02:20 PM by Skinner
There is no way I will ever win this "stopwatch comparison"-style admin critique. People are always telling me that because it took X minutes to do this and Y minutes to do that, then I must be biased. There are probably hundreds of posts deleted, dozens of threads locked, and dozens of people banned every day. If you want to prove we're biased, you can always find some action that took longer than something else. The moderators and I have way too much work on our plates to waste time and effort trying to time everything fairly.

Here's what matters:

Sandnsea posted something inappropriate. Sandnsea got banned.

The intolerance for dissent this asshole demonstrates is staggering.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2010, 09:59:42 PM »

Newsflash--it ain't just him.  Seems to be a pattern on the left.  Just got unfriended by a HS classmate of mine because I dared to debate them regarding the BS "surplus" under Clinton.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline soleil

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »

sandsea or whatever probably should've been banned long before this. Just goes to show the moderation/administration is not consistent at all. People have been banned for far less than what that person has done there. One person got banned for posting the number 7. This was a gay member who had realized that 7 gay people had been banned. They posted the number 7. Poof. Gone like that. Tolerance????  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2010, 10:19:20 PM »
Does franksolich know my identity? I suppose I wouldn't be surprised, as franksolich is pretty sharp about these things. And franksolich likes to refer to himself in the third person. And I must admit, some portion of my habit of saying "oh my" at various times is inspired by franksolich.

Sounds like you have been viewing our site more than DU...lol

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2010, 11:02:20 PM »
Only if I can ruin your neighbor's credit rating, molest that chubby letter carrier who subs your regular guy on Thursdays, and slaughter your daughter's asshole boyfriend.
COOL!

My neighbor is an ass - he works for Comcast, owns a BIG dog with a bloodhound bark, and keeps it chained-up outside where it howls 24/7.

The mail-woman only brings me bills.

I do not have any children but the asshole kid next door owns a 1985 Camaro without mufflers and needs his ass kicked!

Let's do lunch!  :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2010, 11:26:18 PM »
I don't think it's sandandsea.  If I remember, that person adored Obama.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2010, 12:39:25 AM »
Oh, I know. I'm not an Obama fan at all. In fact one of the things that may have contributed to my tombstoning was an obscure (but probably not unnoticed by the Gestapo) post in which I had some rather choice words for The Great One.

You guys aren't the only ones fed up with Obama. The left has had it, too. For different reasons, but we're just as tired of him. You guys would call it "not getting our pony." That's actually pretty accurate, seeing as how we were promised one.

RACIST!!!!!!111111oneeleven

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2010, 05:33:01 AM »
Whether by sand or by sea here's a naturyl welcome.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2010, 06:21:52 AM »
Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Nov-05-10 02:13 PM

...There are probably hundreds of posts deleted, dozens of threads locked, and dozens of people banned every day. If you want to prove we're biased, you can always find some action that took longer than something else. The moderators and I have way too much work on our plates to waste time and effort trying to time everything fairly.

Here's what matters:

Sandnsea posted something inappropriate. Sandnsea got banned.

TRANSLATION: We maliciously slaughter so many people every day I suppose we might indiscriminately slaughter a few as well.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2010, 07:44:13 AM »
Ill take Dishonesty for $1000 Alex..

Quote from: Skins
Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)      Fri Nov-05-10 02:13 PM

Edited on Fri Nov-05-10 02:20 PM by Skinner
There is no way I will ever win this "stopwatch comparison"-style admin critique. People are always telling me that because it took X minutes to do this and Y minutes to do that, then I must be biased. There are probably hundreds of posts deleted, dozens of threads locked, and dozens of people banned every day. If you want to prove we're biased, you can always find some action that took longer than something else. The moderators and I have way too much work on our plates to waste time and effort trying to time everything fairly.

Who is Will Pitt ?

And welcome to another one of DU's exiled.   :cheersmate:

Offline soleil

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2010, 09:10:43 AM »

Yep, that is who I think it is.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2010, 09:15:57 AM »

So he got the boot too? That's interesting.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2010, 09:31:07 AM »
Holy shit! Bobbolinks twin brother? Woah! this could get very entertaining! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2010, 09:47:48 AM »
This may get you ass chewed here! especially the bolded part

! You can't be serious with that shit? :o
Naturyl Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Jul-28-10 06:32 AM
Original message
Can I say it? **** Jobs.

Advertisements [?]
Poverty should be a non-option for ALL American citizens - employed or not, willing to be employed or not, black, white, yellow, or red, willing to watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter" or not, and regardless of ANY other consideration.

Poverty, homelessness, and starvation should simply be non-options, period. Dignified survival should not be tied to employment - and frankly, if you disagree, I think you are are a regressive, a social Darwinist, and a throwback.

Flame away, slavery-lovers.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »

What they don't realize is human nature will kick in if we get money whether we work or not. If we don't have to work a majority of people will choose to sit home and collect checks rather than going to work for the same check. Why would we wear our bodies and minds out if there is no incentive too?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »

Here's that thread link:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=230x4964

LiberalLoner  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Wed Jul-28-10 06:44 AM
1. I agree with you...I think we should have a minimum guaranteed standard of living...

I think we should all have food, shelter, and medical care as a basic right. Although I do think most of us will have to work, to be able to accomplish those things as a nation. Still, I think no one should ever go hungry, no one should ever die of exposure or from lack of medical care.

How's that working out in Cuba?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »
Naturyl  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)      
Wed Jul-28-10 07:48 AM
Response to Reply #4
5. Pride is a deadly sin

I'm not Catholic, but I agree that it is.

There is no value in work that does not meaningfully advance the human race. And most doesn't - and that which does is generally unpaid.

Seriously? or are they a mole?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2010, 10:34:04 AM »
Seriously? or are they a mole?

There's no way that person got that stupid without some serious help through drugs or hitting themselves in the head with a hammer.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford