Author Topic: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza  (Read 9017 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
Not that I recall. I don't say things like that over there, as it makes you really, really unpopular and likely to get pizza'ed. I mean, you can't express any reservations about abortion at all, for example. That's automatic "RW troll" accusations.

Guess I should have, since I got pizza'ed (and was unpopular) anyway... lol

This is what I don't get with the pigeon-holing of people, like they really think there are liberals or regressives who don't support a pro-life stance?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 07:31:16 PM »
I have professional reason for taking the Fifth.

If Token wants to give that information, I'd just as soon Token gives it.

But if Token doesn't want to give that information, it's all copacetic.

Does franksolich know my identity? I suppose I wouldn't be surprised, as franksolich is pretty sharp about these things. And franksolich likes to refer to himself in the third person. And I must admit, some portion of my habit of saying "oh my" at various times is inspired by franksolich.
-Token FORMER DUmmie, DUmp Monkey, primitive, etc (now tombstoned by Der Gestapo). Still a commie, though.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 07:34:17 PM »
Not that I recall. I don't say things like that over there, as it makes you really, really unpopular and likely to get pizza'ed. I mean, you can't express any reservations about abortion at all, for example. That's automatic "RW troll" accusations.

Guess I should have, since I got pizza'ed (and was unpopular) anyway... lol
Actually - I am glad to see ya here!

Be honest, state your claim, keep the talking points to ZERO, be square, and enjoy!

Oh, do NOT **** with the U.S. Military, `cause she can **** you over in very short order...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
Don't worry, I don't make a habit of "****ing with the US military." Hehe.
-Token FORMER DUmmie, DUmp Monkey, primitive, etc (now tombstoned by Der Gestapo). Still a commie, though.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »
I dunno. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Then again, I'm a diagnosed psychotic, so I got that goin for me.  :-)
WOW!

We should be neighbors!!

We could exchange recipes...

Can I borrow a cup of sugar?  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 07:40:27 PM »
Does franksolich know my identity? I suppose I wouldn't be surprised, as franksolich is pretty sharp about these things. And franksolich likes to refer to himself in the third person. And I must admit, some portion of my habit of saying "oh my" at various times is inspired by franksolich.

You. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

You read franksolich from Skins's island?

It's been very frustrating, as the primitives don't pay any attention to me.

As far as I know, only Pedro Picasso, the sparkling husband primitive, and some obscure unterprimitiven whose name I've forgotten, ever read franksolich.

There was a fourth one?

Man, that's encouraging; a readership increase of 33%.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 07:44:00 PM »
Don't worry, I don't make a habit of "****ing with the US military." Hehe.
You're a DUmmy - yea sure...it is in your nature...you have been notified...

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »

As far as I know, only Pedro Picasso, the sparkling husband primitive, and some obscure unterprimitiven whose name I've forgotten, ever read franksolich.

There was a fourth one?

Don't forget - AllentownJake is a fan.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »
Don't forget - AllentownJake is a fan.

Yeah, but the Allentown dude is no primitive.

This is old history, but even when he was on Skins's island, I promoted--escalated--catapulted--him out of primitivity into that exclusive class, the non-primitives on Skins's island.

I haven't ranked the primitives (by tiers) for about two years, but with nominations for the TOP DUmmies OF 2010 coming up in three weeks, I guess I'll keep it on the back burner, ranking the primitives, for now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 07:53:35 PM »

There was a fourth one?

Oh yes, I definitely have been reading franksolich a long time. I find some of the best DU threads by coming here. It's like a convenient indexing service to find the most interesting threads, some of which I end up agreeing with - and some of which are just totally whacky.

But yeah, I enjoy reading the Top Primitives and what-not, it's entertaining. Perhaps I was the unterprimitiven? I dunno.

I think many of my former fellow "primitives" read you, although they wouldn't admit it. There's always a ton of guests lurking here. And admittedly, part of my reason for being here right now is to to annoy some lurking DUers as an admittedly rather passive-aggressive form of revenge for my unceremonious dumping.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2010, 07:55:19 PM »
I haven't seen that before. But I am not surprised one iota. I am actually glad I was banned. I would've liked to go out with a bang, but I may not have. They are sick, and many that post there are too.

And I think you should give your DU name. I didn't get the chance. Someone did it for me, but might as well. 

I didn't know they banned you!  I'll bet it was that evil vixen Shellbeau who ratted you out.  Never did like that chick ... she was hot though.

:-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2010, 07:59:10 PM »
Welcome to the Cave Token.  ^5 for being up front.  Stick around or not .... this is a pretty cool place.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline soleil

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2010, 08:06:00 PM »
I didn't know they banned you!  I'll bet it was that evil vixen Shellbeau who ratted you out.  Never did like that chick ... she was hot though.

:-)

KC

Oh yeah! I got banned. And I am willing to bet it was that brat Shell Beau. She better be banned next.  :p

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 08:14:25 PM »
Oh yeah! I got banned. And I am willing to bet it was that brat Shell Beau. She better be banned next.  :p

What was your bannable offense?  Tell them you washed your hair?  Brushed your teeth?  Drive a pickup? 

:lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2010, 08:14:31 PM »
If you stick around long enough we'll have a chance to get to know you though you might take your share of ribbing before that. We love Soleil.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »
Out of complete curiosity, what websites or forums do "people of the left" go to?  My grandparents were democrats back in the day, but they weren't liberals by any means.  So, if old school democrats really exist, where do they hang out on the web?  I would love to read what they think, because when my grandparents spoke about politics, they sounded pretty conservative to me.

And about the avatar, if anyone could pm me about how to do that, I would appreciate it.  I just want to load something off the web, not a personal picture.

John F Kennedy couldn't get elected as a democrat in today's liberal environment. He would be stoned to death.

Are we playing "I've got a secret" with your identity?

First question: Did you ever misplace a toy Volkswagen?

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline soleil

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »
What was your bannable offense?  Tell them you washed your hair?  Brushed your teeth?  Drive a pickup? 

KC

I honestly don't know. I think it was me posting here, and that stupid survey I participated in.  :thatsright:

I posted here for a while before I got TSd, and I even PMd Skinner about it. Who knows? They decided they didn't like me anymore.  :rotf:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2010, 08:16:36 PM »
John F Kennedy couldn't get elected as a democrat in today's liberal environment. He would be stoned to death.

Are we playing "I've got a secret" with your identity?

^5

KC

*Stolen

Offline soleil

« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
If you stick around long enough we'll have a chance to get to know you though you might take your share of ribbing before that. We love Soleil.

Cindie

Awww!!  :yahoo:

I feel more welcome here than I ever did at DU (outside of the DU lounge). I am glad I chose to come here, and I am glad everyone (well most) has accepted me.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »
I honestly don't know. I think it was me posting here, and that stupid survey I participated in.  :thatsright:

I posted here for a while before I got TSd, and I even PMd Skinner about it. Who knows? They decided they didn't like me anymore.  :rotf:

I knew you were back and forth but I didn't know you were TS'd.  Good for you!  You're all ours now.   :)

KC

*Stolen

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »

Not that I know of. I don't drive Hitlermobiles, toy or otherwise.

I did have a bad habit of losing my car keys until I decided to use a gallon milk jug as a keychain. But that was long ago. I no longer drive (no, not DUI-related).

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2010, 08:21:19 PM »

Those surveys/polls are killers. Der Skimmer sets some up and bans everyone who answers the wrong way.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
Oh yes, I definitely have been reading franksolich a long time. I find some of the best DU threads by coming here. It's like a convenient indexing service to find the most interesting threads, some of which I end up agreeing with - and some of which are just totally whacky.

But yeah, I enjoy reading the Top Primitives and what-not, it's entertaining. Perhaps I was the unterprimitiven? I dunno.

I think many of my former fellow "primitives" read you, although they wouldn't admit it. There's always a ton of guests lurking here. And admittedly, part of my reason for being here right now is to to annoy some lurking DUers as an admittedly rather passive-aggressive form of revenge for my unceremonious dumping.

Oh my.

That's because franksolich kicks ass!  His classic writing style is unique and can't be duplicated.  And the humility and courtesy

Now, stop being a ***** and tell us your DU name.  What harm could be done?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2010, 08:22:45 PM »
.....and I am glad everyone (well most) has accepted me.

I dislike breaking this to you, madam, but any more, I'm as used to you as I am to a pattern on the wallpaper.

No offense--absolutely not--meant; it's just that you're so much of the environment now--well, I better quit, before I tie myself into knots trying to make a compliment, but having it come out seeming an insult.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline soleil

« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2010, 08:25:37 PM »
I dislike breaking this to you, madam, but any more, I'm as used to you as I am to a pattern on the wallpaper.

No offense--absolutely not--meant; it's just that you're so much of the environment now--well, I better quit, before I tie myself into knots trying to make a compliment, but having it come out seeming an insult.

:-) Compliment well received!!  :cheersmate: