Author Topic: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza  (Read 9041 times)

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
Howdy guys, just got served my pizza
« on: November 06, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »
You guys will be happy (or perhaps sad) to learn that I have just been presented with some lovely granite. That being the case, I'm not too worried about my identity getting out here, although I won't intentionally reveal it (as that spoils all the fun).

Although I was not a top-tier DUer, I did merit a few mentions in some very entertaining DUmmy threads here over the years and was particularly hated by a few of you, at least briefly. Sadly, I was never able to make any "top DUmmy of the year" lists and was disappointed that my efforts went unacknowledged in that regard. Oh well, can't win 'em all, eh?

Having said that, I was not a troll or a mole. I was (and am) a very real leftist, at least economically - and my insistence on that (and repeated disparaging of The Great One as a result) is what apparently led to my unceremonious TS'ing. Very sad. I am just heartbroken at having been railroaded by the Gestapo for the Greater Good of DUetschland. LOL.

Apparently the cash cow of franksolich's fellow alum Skins is now safe from the looming threat of me. It's a bright new day in DUmmyland. I'm sorry that you guys will no longer be able to enjoy my posts, and that I shall never see the dream of being crowned Top DUmmy realized.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:47:59 PM by Token »
-Token FORMER DUmmie, DUmp Monkey, primitive, etc (now tombstoned by Der Gestapo). Still a commie, though.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Howdy guys, just got served my pizza
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 04:49:54 PM »
H5 for the pouting girl pic.  Lord knows I've seen that pose a few times from The Heiress.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 04:51:55 PM »
I hit the alert button. Enjoy your short stay here troll.

Oh wait wrong site for that.  :-)

K&R.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 05:00:54 PM »
You say the wrong thing there and it is lights out,you come here and are open and you get teased with (you will be challenged too) but not banned just because.

Quite a difference between right and left isn`t there?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 05:04:34 PM »
You say the wrong thing there and it is lights out,you come here and are open and you get teased with (you will be challenged too) but not banned just because.

Quite a difference between right and left isn`t there?

IIRC, Juan Williams said the same thing about two weeks ago.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 05:13:24 PM »
You've been booted off the island.  Why not reveal your identity?  We could probably get a few things settled a whole lot quicker that way.

Are you worried something you said at the DUmp will bite you in the ass?  I think so.  And there is no fun in trying to figure out your identity, that's child's play.

Otherwise, welcome to CC, a much more sane forum than the one your used to.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 05:17:32 PM »
Very sad. I am just heartbroken at having been railroaded by the Gestapo for the Greater Good of DUetschland. LOL.

Welcome!

Do you find it odd that people who are supposedly such proponents of free speech actually have no tolerance with speech they disagree with? and how in fact in so many ways they project everything they say about us?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
To some extent, yes.

Although please do not take DU as an example of the left. The left laughs at DU, as it does at all "liberals" and "progressives" (liberals scared to call themselves liberals).

DU "liberals" are as far from the real left as you guys are. Seriously. We don't like nose-in-the-air, latte-sipping, socially self-righteous, politically correct, comfortable, isolated hypocrites who pretend to care about "the unfortunate" either.
-Token FORMER DUmmie, DUmp Monkey, primitive, etc (now tombstoned by Der Gestapo). Still a commie, though.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 05:38:55 PM »
Howdy Token.  Since your post is lucid and reflects only a certain philosophical disagreement with our economic views, it's not hard to see why you never made the Top Ten...no tales of a kid in prison for drug dealing, no spittle-flecked ravings about the BFEE, no 'Peace be upon Him' or 'Blessed be his Name' after your Obama references, no bounce-a-rific conversions of 'Wingers' in a gas station....well, you get the picture.

It's kind of ironic that you persevered and struggled to stay on a site that is so transparently devoted to the personal enrichment of a triad of ruthless Capitalists, doncha think?  Ah well, such are the small ironies of life.

A few here may say some things you really don't like to you, but as long as you maintain an affable persona and stay away from name-calling or flamebaiting, you'll be welcome.  You won't get banned just for your economics being at odds with our beliefs, varied as those are.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »
Welcome. Did you ever write a Bouncy tale?  :-)

PS get yourself an avatar, caveman's not a good look.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »
To some extent, yes.

Although please do not take DU as an example of the left. The left laughs at DU, as it does at all "liberals" and "progressives" (liberals scared to call themselves liberals).

DU "liberals" are as far from the real left as you guys are. Seriously. We don't like nose-in-the-air, latte-sipping, socially self-righteous, politically correct, comfortable, isolated hypocrites who pretend to care about "the unfortunate" either.

Oh I know liberals who either got pizza'd at DU or took a look around there and thought those people were insane. I also don't like snooty nose in the air elitists who think they know better than the average person, and in fact tend to be some of the dumbest people ever when it comes to common sense.

Oh, and I hope you're not Tatum over there, I'd feel bad because they've had some pretty decent posts the past week or so.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 05:47:41 PM »
Hey Token.  Sorry to hear of your TS'ing.  Hope you stay around for a while.  
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »
Welcome. Did you ever write a Bouncy tale?  :-)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »
I am going to guess Ben Burch just because I want to hear about his hobbies so very much! :rotf:  Welcome!  Don't be a douchebag and you will get along fine.  Well actually you can be a huge douchebag and get along fine but you have to pick your topics wisely.  For instance, calling anyone from the left a ****stick=OK, calling Lord Reagan anything unflattering=banned and crotch stomped.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »
I am going to guess Ben Burch just because I want to hear about his hobbies so very much! :rotf:  Welcome!  Don't be a douchebag and you will get along fine.  Well actually you can be a huge douchebag and get along fine but you have to pick your topics wisely.  For instance, calling anyone from the left a ****stick=OK, calling Lord Reagan anything unflattering=banned and crotch stomped.

Well yeah, there's that.  But other than that we are as sweet as sugar.  I hope he likes bacon. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »
I can't remember how many bouncies I did, but it was very few. All were true, although I can't blame you guys for being skeptical. I myself felt that a large portion of the "real life" stories were either being totally pulled from arses, or heavily embellished. DU was, after all, the home of TomInTib, among others. LOL.

As for the irony of helping Skinner ride the capitalist gravy train, it did cross my mind - many times. I viewed it as just "one of those things." Everybody's a hypocrite to some extent, although I'd have no objection to saying that Skinner might be among the more well-practiced.

I never really did spit-flecked BFEE posts or the like - not many, anyway. Bashing Bush just for the hell of it didn't seem too productive to me. Nothing is ever going to be changed for the better by any number of mouth-foaming BFEE posts, so why bother. Plus, it's silly. Although I did not like Bush one iota, he was an elected American president. The people wanted Bush and they got him. If you want one just for fun, though, I can oblige:

OMG1!1 BUSHCO  CAUSED THE TSUNAMI AND IS TRYING TO INVADE GREENLAND!111 IMPEACH * NOW omg omg

But seriously, I actually bashed Obama more than I ever did Bush, because he is the bigger fraud.

I may look into it, although this is fairly reflective of my actual unshaven Che-like appearance, and I don't mind being a "primitive."  :tongue:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »
I had to bich slap you token, for not telling us your DU name.
That is our version of unrec. Only we don't piss and moan about it.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »
Well most of us don't.  Some whine about it more than a 12 year old on her period.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »
Are you worried something you said at the DUmp will bite you in the ass?  I think so.

Oh absolutely, yes. By all means. I'm enjoying myself at the moment. As I mentioned, I am an extreme economic leftist. All of the friendliness will evaporate if and when my DU identity is revealed, so why rush to do that? I'm enjoying talking to you guys a bit first.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 06:02:12 PM »
Oh absolutely, yes. By all means. I'm enjoying myself at the moment. As I mentioned, I am an extreme economic leftist. All of the friendliness will evaporate if and when my DU identity is revealed, so why rush to do that? I'm enjoying talking to you guys a bit first.

:yawn:

So you are a communist then?   Oh goodie.   Can't wait.

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 06:03:41 PM »
Welcome on behalf of the staff.......

We have no political loyalty tests here, as a matter of fact you may encounter other former DU members if you remain long enough.  Simply follow the board rules, and you'll have no problems, short of the usual hazing.

Your posting capability and other functions are restricted until you reach fifty posts, beyond that and all forums and capabilities are available to you.

We have a large number of both serving and former military members, therefore should you have problems with the military, it would be our suggestion that you keep those to yourself.

That said, enjoy your stay.....

doc  
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 06:04:08 PM »
Well most of us don't.  Some whine about it more than a 12 year old on her period.

had to even out your bitch slaps.  :tongue:

Offline Token

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Commie Bastid!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »
So you are a communist then?

Well, no, not exactly. There are conditions under which I would have no problem with capitalism remaining.

But I'm not here to debate you guys, since that will get ugly and nobody's mind will be changed at all. Just thought you'd enjoy the sad tale of my offloading from the Island That Reality Forgot.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »

Please state then either here or elsewhere your economic theory and let it be devoid of emotion (it isn`t fair!!) as that is not part of economics.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 06:14:41 PM »
Well, no, not exactly. There are conditions under which I would have no problem with capitalism remaining.

But I'm not here to debate you guys, since that will get ugly and nobody's mind will be changed at all. Just thought you'd enjoy the sad tale of my offloading from the Island That Reality Forgot.

Fair enough,sort of.
I am as civil as anyone could want to a person on the left and enjoy a debate/discussion.

You are not here for that you say,so be it but as another welcome from staff please don`t think you can take potshot,hit and run posts and then not defend them if you are inclined to stay.
We all post our opinions on specific matters knowing full well we need to be able to offer an argument as to why that opinion is correct.

Hope you are willing to debate a bit.  :cheersmate: