Author Topic: Another quitter....AllentownJake  (Read 12415 times)

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
Re: Another quitter....AllentownJake
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2010, 09:44:49 PM »
That's true.

All will have the choice to stand and fight together, or continue to argue and all will perish.

I get so tired of the blind worshipping that the Left exhibits for Obama and his Merry Band of Idiots. Not only are they blind, they are reckless with their words, attitudes and behavior, but are also convinced that Conservatives are out to destroy the country. All without any reflection upon their own actions.

I wish we could get rid of all the politicians and start with a clean slate, based upon a true desire to better the country....not to better themselves and fatten their bank accounts. Perhaps if the people took away the Congress critters lifetime benefits, those that wish to serve do it from a desire in their hearts and souls to serve the country, rather than to bask in the prestige and reap the benefits of being an elected Congress critter....

I'll be happy to practice my profession, as I was trained honestly.

I'm an accountant who won't practice right now. 
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2010, 10:22:53 PM »
What a lovely day....You tell me I have my panties in a bunch..NHSparkly tells me I have butt hurt...what's with all the ass fascination??? :lmao:
Show your boobiez and they'll leave your ass alone(unless is has a big ol scar on it)
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2010, 11:18:22 AM »
I'll be happy to practice my profession, as I was trained honestly.

I'm an accountant who won't practice right now. 

So what do you do?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »
So what do you do?

I work part-time at a few jobs now and volunteer to keep myself out of trouble.
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2010, 11:29:19 AM »
I expect the entrenched GOP interest to misbehave as much as any entrenched interest misbehaves. 

I'm expecting a legit 3rd party challenger in 2012.

If you mean by "legit" one that will actually be a viable candidate in their own right versus drain votes off someone else and allow someone to win a "mandate" of 43 percent ala Clinton?

Hasn't really happened in 100 years (think Bull Moose Party.)
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2010, 06:13:22 PM »
If you mean by "legit" one that will actually be a viable candidate in their own right versus drain votes off someone else and allow someone to win a "mandate" of 43 percent ala Clinton?

Hasn't really happened in 100 years (think Bull Moose Party.)

I think you might get a Billionaire who is pissed off enough that he might try to save the country.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »
I work part-time at a few jobs now and volunteer to keep myself out of trouble.

So why aren't you using your training?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
I think you might get a Billionaire who is pissed off enough that he might try to save the country.

Bloomberg?  Or Gates?  The former is likely but he will not "save" the country and Gates wouldn't touch this mess.
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »
Why the **** do we have a thread denoted to this illusive changeling sack of horse manure?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »
Why the **** do we have a thread denoted to this illusive changeling sack of horse manure?

with all due respect why are you following him from topic to topic if he angers you so much?
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2010, 07:49:04 AM »

We had one of those once.  We got 8 years of Billy Jeff. 

Thanks, but not again.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2010, 08:10:53 AM »
with all due respect why are you following him from topic to topic if he angers you so much?
It's what I do. Ya know, on an open Internet discussion forum...guy's gotta have a job...burns eh?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2010, 08:50:23 AM »
It's what I do. Ya know, on an open Internet discussion forum...guy's gotta have a job...burns eh?
And ya do it so well.... :tongue:
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P