Author Topic: Frank, are you trolling for lib chicks?  (Read 9073 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Frank, are you trolling for lib chicks?
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2009, 09:46:24 AM »
I think I'll stick with addled to the point of disability.

LOL....  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »
You know, I've noticed women don't get pregnant like they used to.

Nowadays some women are 8, 9, months along and one doesn't even notice it.

When I was a little lad, I used to notice that women 2, 3, months along had already acquired a front shelf onto which one could park a portable television set.

One wonders what's up with that.

I suggest it is the changing trends in health care and the fads that come and go.

My 4 were all under 5 pounds at birth, I was encouraged to gain no more then 15 lbs.

There were ash trays in the doctors waiting rooms and after our once monthly doctors visit we who had met and became acquainted in the waiting room would head for the club to down a few beers.

For those of us who felt tired and out of sorts we were given some kind of [speed]  to pep us up, one could tell if there was a Prego living in any place in Navy Housing, we were the woman waxing the drive way at 3 AM.  So much energy , wow.

Today the pendelem has swung the other way, no smoking or drinking, as few medications as possible for the mother.  Depending on bone structure, mothers are not faulted for gaining a few pounds, 7-8 pound baby's are healthier then a 4 ponder.

Clothing styles have changed, woman wear those awful T. shirts untucked just hanging there, hard to tell on some big boned woman, are they Prego or just sloppy looking.  Does she have a beer belly or a baby under that shirt.?

Heres a back in time for you Frank, remember when it was not unusual to see a woman out shopping with curlers in their hair.?

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2009, 12:20:59 AM »
Ya know, I have faith the Coach could turn a libby chick into a conservative in........oh, about 20 minutes.

After all, he won't have to listen to their BS!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2009, 09:52:25 AM »
I'm not sure what mess is going on here, but I do have to take exception to one of the things Vesta said.  She said Gobucks has no sense of humor.  Strongly disagree, he makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. 

Allosaurus said what we were all thinking.  At least Frank wouldn't have to listen to the commie chicks.   :-)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2009, 10:01:27 AM »
I'm not sure what mess is going on here, but I do have to take exception to one of the things Vesta said.  She said Gobucks has no sense of humor.  Strongly disagree, he makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. 

Allosaurus said what we were all thinking.  At least Frank wouldn't have to listen to the commie chicks.   :-)

stop looking at his penis.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »
:o :o :o

I agree! that was totally uncalled for. Conservatives don't have to look at anything except the ecstasy in our partners eyes. Never had any complaints, and I doubt the Coach has either. Lol!

(ETA) As a matter of fact, I'm a little jealous of Frank, as they say one's other senses are nore acute when you are lacking one. Hmmmmmmm........he could have a real advantage!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:50:19 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »
I agree! that was totally uncalled for. Conservatives don't have to look at anything except the ecstasy in our partners eyes. Never had any complaints, and I doubt the Coach has either. Lol!

(ETA) As a matter of fact, I'm a little jealous of Frank, as they say one's other senses are nore acute when you are lacking one. Hmmmmmmm........he could have a real advantage!

:lalala:

:naughty:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »
I was out of town a few days and missed this thread as it sank beneath the waves.
Is coach canoodling with vestanumbers now, or is he still sniffing that strong DUmmy aroma?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »
I was out of town a few days and missed this thread as it sank beneath the waves.
Is coach canoodling with vestanumbers now, or is he still sniffing that strong DUmmy aroma?

While you were gone, Clare Boothe Luce got demoted to the Bella Abzug primitive.

I had an opportunity to check more comments, and was disheartened to see that the Nikki Stone1 primitive was not all I had thought her to be, thus her demotion.

Since all the conservative chicks are taken, and since Gloria Swanson remains MIA, I'm uncommitted again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »
Well now, consider vesta as one considers the late Lucille Ball.

On television, the late Lucille Ball was a dingbat.

In real life, the late Lucille Ball was one very shrewd and smart woman.

It's possible--nay, probable--that most see only the first half of this, when it comes to vesta.

franksolich sees both halves.

It is this time that I get to agree with your observation, frank. I do believe this to be spot on! :cheersmate:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »
While you were gone, Clare Boothe Luce got demoted to the Bella Abzug primitive.

I had an opportunity to check more comments, and was disheartened to see that the Nikki Stone1 primitive was not all I had thought her to be, thus her demotion.

Since all the conservative chicks are taken, and since Gloria Swanson remains MIA, I'm uncommitted again.

She's not the primitive gal you thought you knew.... under that bus

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »

Yeah, pickings seem extraordinarily thin. Even UGP claims to be taken, although by a blue-haired gayboy. There is DUmmy Ladyhawke, of course. Crazy as a bat, and suicidal, she might fit the bill. A good candidate,  since about the time you started to tire of her, she'd likely put her head in the oven.

Come to think of it,  that's another argument in favor of gas ranges.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2009, 03:37:19 AM »

Interesting idea GoBucks, I could come up with a buntting board 12 inches high so Frank would not kick me in the Ass every 20 minutes.

But, what happens in the morning, both of us looking our worse, Frank has to get up, look at me and go pee or poop depending on how bad I look that day. 

Then the big debate, who makes breakfast---who feeds the cats---

So at the end of a very uncomfortable day with both of us looking at each other out the corner of our eyes climb back in bed and install the bunting board.

Frank throws over on my side a report of Macedonian art work and I respond with ANSI rock paintings.

Thank heavens for the bunting board, without it we would be either punching out each others lights or laughing our Ass off.

Offline Karin

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2009, 07:51:40 AM »
I have never seen such a talent for bonfire dousing.