Author Topic: THERE IS A GOD! America's toughest sherriff caught in scandal!  (Read 1312 times)

Offline jinxmchue

THERE IS A GOD! America's toughest sherriff caught in scandal!
« on: February 24, 2008, 09:40:24 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2916503&mesg_id=2916503

I'm not going to reproduce the post because I'm not focusing on the allegations, but on the DUmmies' joy that someone who takes a hard line against convicted criminals might be in trouble.  This sheriff is a hero who doesn't kowtow to sissy liberals and doesn't let prisoners live a life of leisure when they are supposed to be facing hard time.  The DUmmies don't even care about the details of the allegations.  They just care that this sheriff is accused of wrongdoing.  It's sickening.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Re: THERE IS A GOD! America's toughest sherriff caught in scandal!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
I see nothing on any of the mainstream news sites about the DUmmy's accusations against Arpaio. Other than this...

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0222lacey0222.html

It's just a civil suit... not a criminal one that they're thinking about. They just want to root against the good guys and for the criminals.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
I see nothing on any of the mainstream news sites about the DUmmy's accusations against Arpaio. Other than this...

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0222lacey0222.html

It's just a civil suit... not a criminal one that they're thinking about. They just want to root against the good guys and for the criminals.

It's a joanne98 thread.  Every time a police officer gets slapped with a lawsuit, she cheers. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »
Shouldn't she still be working on busting her drug-dealing son out of prison instead of posting at the DUmp?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 11:18:01 PM »
Sounds like a reach to me. While there might be a valid complaint that the SO is spending money that could better be spent within the county, the speculation that officers are being paid OT while in Honduras and that trips down there are for "vacation" purposes are just that - rank speculation without offering any supporting evidence whatsoever. Also, one of the persons complaining is the guy running against him for Sheriff.

Just more typical DUmbass cop-hating bullshit.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself