Author Topic: The whitewashing of the Russian hacking is making me ill. Atman  (Read 521 times)

Offline CC27

The whitewashing of the Russian hacking is making me ill. Atman
« on: January 05, 2017, 03:43:57 PM »
Atman (29,908 posts)

The whitewashing of the Russian hacking is making me ill.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Sure, they hacked our system and manipulated data, but in the end Donald Trump won anyway, so the hacking obviously had no bearing on the election process, Trump won fair and square.

WHAT THE BLOODY ****?

Alice in Wonderland.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512674160

He is making a early run for DUmmie of the year 2017.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The whitewashing of the Russian hacking is making me ill. Atman
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:46:48 PM »
Aha.  So he finally shows up.  Two months after the election.

In case one's not aware, my good friend Atman's my gold standard with which to measure the paranoia of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 03:56:29 PM »
McGrath proves he is a dim bulb among half wits.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 04:05:12 PM »
Atman (29,908 posts)

The whitewashing of the Russian hacking is making me ill.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Sure, they hacked our system and manipulated data, but in the end Donald Trump won anyway, so the hacking obviously had no bearing on the election process, Trump won fair and square.

WHAT THE BLOODY ****?

Alice in Wonderland.

Either you're incredibly stupid or naive enough to believe the MSM.  Both is my guess.

There was no manipulation of data, and the only "hacking" done by anyone was getting Podesta's password, which was "password".

Still the end result was emails depicting Hillary and her staff as a bunch of idiots that don't like anyone, not even the tacobowl Latinos, or the hyphenated American minorities.

The truth was shown about Hillary and people didn't like what they saw.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »
Apparently the DNC propaganda operation "DUmb ****" is working on its intended targets.

Poor stupid Atman, there was no manipulation of election machines. The only shenanigans found were in democrat controlled Detroit where democrats ran 100% hillary ballots through the scanner repeatedly.

If it was "russian" hackers, all they did was show internal memos delineating how corrput the DNC is and how UBER corrupt the democrat controlled media, you know all of the media, was/is.

To keep up this farce proves you have little more more than a room temperature IQ and are not afraid to demonstrate your moron IQ to the world.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.