Author Topic: There appear to be a lot of Trump supporters posting in the past few days.  (Read 506 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:27 AM

Star Member C Moon (2,616 posts)

There appear to be a lot of Trump supporters posting in the past few days.

I was just on a jury to get rid of an obvious one; but I've seen a lot of new DU members who are subtly posting negative things about Hillary and positive things about Trump—as a whole they begin filling the website.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028167446

FYI DUmmies my bogus account in stupid land is not a low count mole.

Response to C Moon (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:31 AM

Star Member Warren DeMontague (73,855 posts)

1. I recommend signing up for the MIRT team, next chance you get.

I think you'd enjoy it.

Almost as much fun as the DUAC

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:34 AM

Lint Head (12,799 posts)

2. I've noticed the same thing. They are very sneaky too.

First they try to sick you in with pro Democrat things then whamo comes the anti Hillary garbage.

DUmmy Lint Head using a subtle projection hint that he/she/it is in-fact a high count troll.

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:34 AM

Star Member Skittles (108,634 posts)

3. was that the guy who joined DU as a Democrat

and then switched to repuke on his second post?

An botched aborted bouncy?

Response to Skittles (Reply #3)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:37 AM

5. That was the one. I don't remember the 2nd post part, but yes, that's what set me off.

Note to self: I must keep my bogus DUmmy troll away from DUmmy C Moon, he/she/it is like, real smart.

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 04:31 AM

Star Member NBachers (7,027 posts)

6. Maybe that's why I've been noticing more of the "I'm afraid it's over for Hillary" posts lately.

Yep. 

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Re: There appear to be a lot of Trump supporters posting in the past few days.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 11:57:38 AM »
1.) A mole won't clearly self-identify in their second post.

2.) Most trolls would know DU has zero tolerance for contrary opinions and other clear thought. Only those hoping for an insta-ban would make themselves that obvious, that quickly.

Based on those premises, I think there's at least an even chance that these "obvious" and "concern" trolls may in fact be DU koolaid-drinkers' sock puppets angling to make discussion of SHREW-related concerns totally off-limits on DU by hyper-sensitizing jurors and PTBs to such matters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:09:57 PM »
1.) A mole won't clearly self-identify in their second post.

2.) Most trolls would know DU has zero tolerance for contrary opinions and other clear thought. Only those hoping for an insta-ban would make themselves that obvious, that quickly.

Based on those premises, I think there's at least an even chance that these "obvious" and "concern" trolls may in fact be DU koolaid-drinkers' sock puppets angling to make discussion of SHREW-related concerns totally off-limits on DU by hyper-sensitizing jurors and PTBs to such matters.
10 years ago, there were really easy ways to rack up a post count and often a freebie donation star. But the DUmmies are so paranoid, more than usual.  Uncle Ralphie credits Karl Rove for that!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 04:41:05 PM »
Fri Sep 16, 2016, 02:27 AM

There appear to be a lot of Trump supporters posting in the past few days.

Translation: DUers are beginning to understand that Hillary will not win.