Author Topic: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.  (Read 10282 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 11:48:17 AM »
My guess is that previous begathon is what has caused one of her jealous comrades at the DUmp to report her.
Ben is new,in a post up thread her long time bush hog partner mentions a fiance.

Well, maybe that's why donations have slown down to a crawl.

Possible contributors checked out how the previous fund-raiser went, and see that she exceeded her goal there.....but no new house.  And so they probably figured she plans to spend this on something other than what she says she will, too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 12:02:16 PM »
Ben is new,in a post up thread her long time bush hog partner mentions a fiance.

So now I'm curious.

I take it the rhythmatic primitive is her "husband" or "wife" or something, and this "Ben" character's one of those too.  A three-way deal.

It reminds me of that set-up the sniffing primitive who used only capital "L"s, never small ones, had with his original wife and then at the same time with the bicentennial boobs primitive.  We all know how well that worked out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2016, 12:12:37 PM »
So now I'm curious.

I take it the rhythmatic primitive is her "husband" or "wife" or something, and this "Ben" character's one of those too.  A three-way deal.

It reminds me of that set-up the sniffing primitive who used only capital "L"s, never small ones, had with his original wife and then at the same time with the bicentennial boobs primitive.  We all know how well that worked out.

I think the fiance angle is to make it seem normal.
The other bull dyke doesn`t let on that she has been her husband for years,

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2016, 12:18:17 PM »
I think the fiance angle is to make it seem normal.
The other bull dyke doesn`t let on that she has been her husband for years,

Well, but if it's in fact kosher, if I were the rhythmatic primitive, I'd be worried.

This "Ben" character's a shiny new toy, and you know how gays are; no sense of loyalty.

I'm suspecting the lyrical primitive, the one begging, is already making plans to ease out the old.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2016, 12:21:34 PM »
Well, but if it's in fact kosher, if I were the rhythmatic primitive, I'd be worried.

This "Ben" character's a shiny new toy, and you know how gays are; no sense of loyalty.

I'm suspecting the lyrical primitive, the one begging, is already making plans to ease out the old.

Maybe that is what the campaign is actually for.  :lmao:

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2016, 12:33:28 PM »
New update thread with a CC shout-out:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028166069   :lmao:

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 12:11 PM
Star Member Lyric (12,642 posts)

Woohoo!!! My GoFundMe is unlocked! We are on again! AMA VIDEO UPDATE LATER!

I sent them tons of pictures of my trailer and the areas that need renovated, plus photos of my medical evidence and all my prescriptions. Then Midlodemocratic sent them a link to That Hate Site where they were gloating about hurting me with false accusations, and I JUST got an email back saying that they are releasing the hold on my account!!!

So now that I have proven to GFM that I really AM poor, sick, and disabled, I hope that is proof enough for any doubters or skeptics that might have been wavering about helping out.

https://www.gofundme.com/justfivedollars

Please share the link if you can, and help me celebrate kicking those CC assholes right in their hateful, Cheeto-coated teeth!!!

Edit: There WILL be a video update later. I am.thinking of starting a video blog to go along with my campaign. For tonight's blog--ask me questions here and I will answer them later there! Ask me anything you are curious about 

Shameless

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2016, 12:48:56 PM »
The account was never locked,it was accepting donations last night.
She is a liar.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
DUers "Lyric" and "Rhythm" those aliases are just to similar to be coincidence. Spinally disabled sock?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2016, 01:16:49 PM »
Okay, so who here was gloating about hurting the primitive with false accusations?

That's not cool, so stop it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 01:26:34 PM »
The account was never locked,it was accepting donations last night.
She is a liar.

I dunno the rules for posting an appeal on wish-a-dupe or gofundme or whatever, but I assume they all demand one submit some sort of proof that the need's legitimate.

If they didn't demand such proof, they'd be inundated with pleas from Andy Stephensons and Fat Ches and stewerts and somesuch other frauds and charlatans.

I'll bet that's what really happened here; the primitive posted her plea, and then after a while, gofundme sent her a message reminding her she hadn't yet submitted proof that her solicitation was for a genuine need.

Probably routine and standard policy, nothing new about it, nothing hinting something's not right.  Just an oversight.

But the primitive knows that alleging "reich-wing jerks" did something--even if as in this case, they didn't--gets the sympathy of the primitives, tugs at their purse-strings.

<<<wise to the stupid tricks of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 01:32:02 PM »
This is the one that concerns me:

https://www.gofundme.com/lyricshome

The lyrical primitive raised all this dough; so where's her new home?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2016, 02:20:59 PM »
She certainly seems to have a lot of technology, video blogs and the like, with high speed internet access.  Doesn't that cost money?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2016, 02:23:32 PM »
I dunno the rules for posting an appeal on wish-a-dupe or gofundme or whatever, but I assume they all demand one submit some sort of proof that the need's legitimate.

If they didn't demand such proof, they'd be inundated with pleas from Andy Stephensons and Fat Ches and stewerts and somesuch other frauds and charlatans.

I'll bet that's what really happened here; the primitive posted her plea, and then after a while, gofundme sent her a message reminding her she hadn't yet submitted proof that her solicitation was for a genuine need.

Probably routine and standard policy, nothing new about it, nothing hinting something's not right.  Just an oversight.

But the primitive knows that alleging "reich-wing jerks" did something--even if as in this case, they didn't--gets the sympathy of the primitives, tugs at their purse-strings.

http://gizmodo.com/gofundme-is-a-great-way-to-scam-people-1681401839

They are pretty lax until one complains but they claim they only act if the info is valid.
As I have said,there is no evidence of her campaign ever being frozen,the donation times are listed.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2016, 03:27:36 PM »

I don't know about that, Ben has been around as her (Lyric's) "fiance" for at least several years. More on that later, but I see crazy Mo has just given fifty dollars to the scammers.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
I don't know about that, Ben has been around as her (Lyric's) "fiance" for at least several years. More on that later, but I see crazy Mo has just given fifty dollars to the scammers.

The lyrical primitive and the rhythmatic primitive are new to me; I'd never paid attention to them before.

<<<usually pays attention to primitives only when smells a rat.

(Primitives who don't want to be noticed should perhaps remember that.)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »
.....but I see crazy Mo has just given fifty dollars to the scammers.

And I have no doubt Big Mo was inspired to be magnanimous simply because "reich-wingers" are "picking on" the lyrical primitive.  Otherwise she wouldn't have bothered.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2016, 03:45:48 PM »
She certainly seems to have a lot of technology, video blogs and the like, with high speed internet access.  Doesn't that cost money?

Funny, I automatically assumed we were paying for it.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2016, 03:50:14 PM »
DUmmie ALERT!

DUmmie ALERT!

DUmmie ALERT!

Oh my!

They’re big!

They’re all big!

Enormous!

comment 3270!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3275

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2016, 03:53:29 PM »

I remember a sob story from Lyric many years ago about her and Rhythm but missed anything about Ben.
I searched but didn`t find it although there was a picture thread from DUmp II.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9822905

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2016, 04:56:58 PM »
I remember a sob story from Lyric many years ago about her and Rhythm but missed anything about Ben.

I just noticed something.

The lyrical primitive has the same affliction as the LynneSin primitive did, back when the LynneSin primitive was fat.

I wish I could find the medical, or scientific term for that, where there's a bump looking like one's got an orange or an apple inside the chin.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2016, 07:16:50 PM »

The lyrical primitive has the same affliction as the LynneSin primitive did, back when the LynneSin primitive was fat.

I wish I could find the medical, or scientific term for that, where there's a bump looking like one's got an orange or an apple inside the chin.

They apparently do.   Submandibular Gland cancer:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/oral-head-and-neck-cancer/salivary-gland-cancer.aspx

From the article:
Submandibular gland cancer causes a lump on one side of the neck under the jaw.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2016, 08:24:40 PM »
Okay, the lyrical primitive can stop whining, and start thanking us instead.

She's thus far gotten $110 in new donations that she otherwise wouldn't have gotten if she hadn't played this game of how we evil people are picking on her.  We haven't been picking on her, but I guess that's the impression one might get, if one's looking at things superficially.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2016, 08:49:16 PM »

Uglititis ad animam
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2016, 09:41:07 PM »
Okay, so who here was gloating about hurting the primitive with false accusations?

That's not cool, so stop it.

IBP "confessed" in post #20 above - clearly satire, though. Whichever DU-member is begging and blaming knows that, not only are we DU's "favorite" bete noir, but knows that the chances of a DU-member fact-checking her claim are Slim and None (Slim left town, and None is secluded in a convent).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2016, 09:46:18 PM »

obama-fi
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.