Author Topic: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.  (Read 10280 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
DUmp beggar starts new campaign.
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:34:13 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028160523

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 03:22 PM

Star Member Lyric (12,628 posts)

My GoFundMe campaign. No pressure. Help if you want to, or not if you don't. <3

Last edited Mon Sep 12, 2016, 06:18 PM - Edit history (1)
I understand that some of you despise GFM threads. I understand why. But please just use the exit link above and don't hit me with negative comments about it. I am a real person suffering a lot of pain and immobility right now, and I am having a lot of trouble finding resources to help me. Yes, I HAVE already contacted the local Center for Independent Living and they are working to get me discounts on materials and help with volunteer labor for accessibility renovations. But I still need to pay for a lot of these things myself, and they are expensive, even at a discounted price.

So for those who are interested and who might want to help--here we go.

There is now a VIDEO uploaded so I could talk to you all in person. Check it out on my campaign page!

https://www.gofundme.com/justfivedollars

I am disabled, thanks to spinal nerve root injuries and leg muscle damage from Cushing's Disease. I need to use my donated wheelchair to get around, and since my mobile home is not accessible, I am forced to spend nearly all of my time at home bedridden. It is a depressing and unhealthy way to exist.

I would like to make my home more accessible, to repair my donated powerchair and buy it a new, working battery, and to (hopefully, if my dreams come true) purchase a used wheelchair-accessible van to be able to get my heavy powerchair around. However, I have very little income.

I was thinking about how hard it is to ask people to donate larger amounts of money. But almost everybody could spare at least a fiver, right? And if I could get thousands of people to give me a simple five dollars, it would add up to enough to make a huge difference for me.

So that's what I am asking.

Can I please have five dollars? Or more or less, if that's what you choose to give. But five would be enough.

I intend to use it to get functional mobility equipment, get my home's entrances made accessible, and get an accessible van. Any money that I receive beyond those basic urgent needs (not likely, anyway) will go toward other accessibility expenses--renovating my bathtub with grab bars and a seat, getting my self-propelled wheelchair repaired and upgraded, and all the other expenses that go along with disability.

I will, of course, provide updates and photos as we hit each goal. I hope you will consider joining in. It's only five dollars to you, but it's the difference between being simply being alive and truly having a LIFE, to me.

If you can't help monetarily, then please, please, please help by sharing this link around to as many people as you can. The further it goes, the better chance that I will get enough to meet my goals. Sharing is a huge gift, all by itself.

Thanks so much in advance!

Not her first begathon.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=102823.msg1292905#msg1292905

No mention of being disabled.

Plus is a lazy carpet licker.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=41946.0

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: DUmp beggar starts new campaign.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
Sorry I can't help you. Government takes too much out of my paycheck for me to donate.

I will give you this:

And this:

And this:

Hope this helps!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 07:28:26 PM »
DUmmie ALERT!

DUmmie ALERT!

DUmmie ALERT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHE’S A BIG ‘UN!

SO’S THE OTHER ONE!

comment 3286!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3275
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:30:28 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 06:23:41 AM »
I just can't get over how many people beg for money now.  Every article I see about someone dying or having an illness they include a GoFundme page. 

I've grown very wary of any donation sites.  And btw, do we have any people here that beg for money or have in the past?

Maybe I should start begging for money for my surgery for my back?  Seems all the cool kids are doing it  :rant:  J/K-I wasn't raised to beg for money. My dad would beat my butt  :panic:   
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:26:15 AM by Gina »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 07:02:26 AM »
I_B_Perky, your generosity made me just bawl... :bawl:  just like Cryano. 

This woman has been begging non-stop since I joined CC.  She really is shameless. 

I'm feeling nauseous from looking at close-up photos of DUmmies.  Can I have some money?

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 07:19:14 AM »
One of the jobs my husband had after he retired from the military was installing handicap systems in peoples homes, schools, nursing homes etc.

And in 95% or so of those installations medicaid paid for them. He has installed ramps, bath tubs, a rail system through out the home with a lift attached to it to get the people from bed to wheel chair, to chair in living room or to the bath room.

If this dummie is on disability then all they have to do is request the equipment they want from their case worker and not beg for money on GFM.

A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 07:40:30 AM »
One of the jobs my husband had after he retired from the military was installing handicap systems in peoples homes, schools, nursing homes etc.

And in 95% or so of those installations medicaid paid for them. He has installed ramps, bath tubs, a rail system through out the home with a lift attached to it to get the people from bed to wheel chair, to chair in living room or to the bath room.

If this dummie is on disability then all they have to do is request the equipment they want from their case worker and not beg for money on GFM.
That's if you really think the money will go to that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 02:34:36 PM »
The scam didn`t take off so trying another pity party.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028162587

Tue Sep 13, 2016, 03:16 PM

Star Member Lyric (12,635 posts)

Major update re: my spine issues
Got a call from my spine doctor earlier and she said that I need to go to the ED as soon as I can, because apparently they can do expedited MRI's and she is afraid that I am developing Cauda Equina Syndrome. That would lead to even more disability than I already have. Please pray hard for me, consider donating, and pass this link around? We really need support right now.

To tell you all the truth...I am scared out of my mind.

I will post a video update from the hospital later.

Link to my campaign:

https://www.gofundme.com/justfivedollars

Try pushing yourself away from the table once in a while.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 03:49:34 PM »
The scam didn`t take off so trying another pity party.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028162587

Try pushing yourself away from the table once in a while.

Also get off your Equina a$$ and away from the WebMD website you parasite.  My word does every DUmmie have a corner on all of the rarest diseases?  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »
Can I please have five bucks? I intend to use it to get functional mobility equipment, get my home's entrances made accessible, and get an accessible van.

DUmmies should be judged by their intentions and not their results, right?  So by laying down the premise of what it intends to do with said funds, it's free and clear to change its mind later.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 06:40:13 PM »
I_B_Perky, your generosity made me just bawl... :bawl:  just like Cryano. 

This woman has been begging non-stop since I joined CC.  She really is shameless. 

I'm feeling nauseous from looking at close-up photos of DUmmies.  Can I have some money?

Maybe I should have sent this pic instead:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 08:28:08 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028163249

Tue Sep 13, 2016, 09:11 PM

Star Member Lyric (12,637 posts)

So either someone from DU thinks I am a fraud
(which is unlikely), or someone from.one of our many, many hate sites has decided to make me the most reccent victim of their stalking behavior. They reported my GoFundMe account as fraudulent and misleading, so GFM sent me an email basically saying, "Prove that you're innocent or we will shut down your account, and also we are freezing all your funds until you do". WTF!

Anyway, I sent them all the evidence that I could manage from here, considering that I am IN THE HOSPITAL at the moment, the ****ing cowards. I told them that they were welcome to stop by my house and have a look around to see that we are poor, living in a totally non-accessible trailer, and that yes, I DO need a wheelchair ramp, wider doorways, a shower chair and grab bars, and that my wheelchair and powerchair are in need of repair. I also gave them the name of my spine doctor--the one who sent me here today for emergency care.

I sincerely hope that this was someone from one of the "hate all DU'ers" sites, and not from an actual poster HERE. It would hurt me a lot to feel like someone thought I was just a liar, making things up. I would never do such a thing, never.

Anyway--if it was someone from one of the hate sites? SCREW YOU. I gave them my sworn pledge and PLENTY of evidence. Go straight back to the miserable, Trump-shit infested CAVE that you crawled out of. Yeah, you know what I mean.

There needs to be a great big middle finger emoji

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Response to Lyric (Original post)

Tue Sep 13, 2016, 09:24 PM

Star Member Rhythm (5,328 posts)
1. Assholes like that need to go back to hell from whence they spawned...

I cannot imagine ~anyone~ being such a walking bag of cruelty...

But then, there are actively-supporting Trumpensteins out there, so...

Why don`t you admit you are part of the scam?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 09:34:34 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why don`t you admit you are part of the scam?

hahaa.... it must have been one of her dump monkey buddies. Quite frankly, I'd love to see the numbers keep incrementing.  Let the idiots donate all their cash for that new computer automated bong water purifier

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 02:15:51 AM »

Say what?

Don't these fund-raising sites such as wish-a-dupe or gofundme already require documentation of a need, instead of just taking a person's word for it?

And I hope it's black-ink-on-white-paper documentation, not just photoshop-generated images of bills and checks and receipts such as done by the scammers during the Scam that Rocked the Internet eleven and a half years ago.  It's too easy to make up these things.

Aren't these sites concerned for their reputation, concerned that they might be used for less-than-honorable reasons?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 03:51:53 AM »

Say what?

Don't these fund-raising sites such as wish-a-dupe or gofundme already require documentation of a need, instead of just taking a person's word for it?

And I hope it's black-ink-on-white-paper documentation, not just photoshop-generated images of bills and checks and receipts such as done by the scammers during the Scam that Rocked the Internet eleven and a half years ago.  It's too easy to make up these things.

Aren't these sites concerned for their reputation, concerned that they might be used for less-than-honorable reasons?

They do have a published fraud policy and it is not what the DUmp beggar has said.

https://www.gofundme.com/contact?t=donation_page_report

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 03:55:25 AM »
Btw,her scam is still going strong at her begging link so it is likely that entire story was another lie.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 08:18:41 AM »
They do have a published fraud policy and it is not what the DUmp beggar has said.

https://www.gofundme.com/contact?t=donation_page_report

She made it all up, the allegation that someone here "reported" her, and so she had to go through a lot of time and trouble to get straight again with gofundme.

Yeah, sure she did.

In the first place, I doubt anyone from here "reported" her.  The name "franksolich" means something to decent and civilized people, and usually when a member wishes to do some mischief, he or she will confide in me, because I'm a great person in whom to confide.  No one from here at no time did so.

In the second place, probably she was just reminded by gofundme that having posted her plea, it was high time she gave them evidence her plea was (is) legitimate.

In the third place, even if she'd been reported, as usual it rebounded to her favor, because "I'm being persecuted by reich-wingers" tugs at the purse-strings of primitives, increasing the primitive donations.

In which case she'd have nothing to complain about.

She made it all up, so as to pull in more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:03 AM »
She made it all up, the allegation that someone here "reported" her, and so she had to go through a lot of time and trouble to get straight again with gofundme.

Yeah, sure she did.

In the first place, I doubt anyone from here "reported" her.  The name "franksolich" means something to decent and civilized people, and usually when a member wishes to do some mischief, he or she will confide in me, because I'm a great person in whom to confide.  No one from here at no time did so.

In the second place, probably she was just reminded by gofundme that having posted her plea, it was high time she gave them evidence her plea was (is) legitimate.

In the third place, even if she'd been reported, as usual it rebounded to her favor, because "I'm being persecuted by reich-wingers" tugs at the purse-strings of primitives, increasing the primitive donations.

In which case she'd have nothing to complain about.

She made it all up, so as to pull in more.

There own guidelines state that personal disputes are not their concern but if there is actual fraud they will act so if anyone did report it then go fund me felt it was valid.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 10:35:50 AM »

You know,  I'm not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but this is a very real illness that I have experienced often.  Please, donate today.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 01:18:02 PM »
She's had gastric bypass.  In dealing with pain, one of the best reliefs is losing weight.  I have noticed that the heavier I am the more pain I experience. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »
Tue Sep 13, 2016, 09:11 PM

Star Member Lyric (12,637 posts)

So either someone from DU thinks I am a fraud
(which is unlikely), or someone from.one of our many, many hate sites has decided to make me the most reccent victim of their stalking behavior. They reported my GoFundMe account as fraudulent and misleading, so GFM sent me an email basically saying, "Prove that you're innocent or we will shut down your account, and also we are freezing all your funds until you do". WTF!

Anyway, I sent them all the evidence that I could manage from here, considering that I am IN THE HOSPITAL at the moment, the ****ing cowards. I told them that they were welcome to stop by my house and have a look around to see that we are poor, living in a totally non-accessible trailer, and that yes, I DO need a wheelchair ramp, wider doorways, a shower chair and grab bars, and that my wheelchair and powerchair are in need of repair. I also gave them the name of my spine doctor--the one who sent me here today for emergency care.

I sincerely hope that this was someone from one of the "hate all DU'ers" sites, and not from an actual poster HERE. It would hurt me a lot to feel like someone thought I was just a liar, making things up. I would never do such a thing, never.

Anyway--if it was someone from one of the hate sites? SCREW YOU. I gave them my sworn pledge and PLENTY of evidence. Go straight back to the miserable, Trump-shit infested CAVE that you crawled out of. Yeah, you know what I mean.

There needs to be a great big middle finger emoji

I confess dummie. It was me.  I did it.  I told them you were related to Trump and had millions in the bank.   :-)

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 07:16:17 AM »
EDIT: First of all, a DU'er has found the culprits over at That Conservative Hate Site which involved "cave diving" if you know what I mean. I will not link it here, but it's not hard to find on your own, if you want to. So at least I know it was nobody here, and that means the world to me.

Then there's a video in which she looks hideous.  Tweezers.  Try some. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2016, 07:29:41 AM »
Response to Lyric (Original post)

Wed Sep 14, 2016, 10:27 AM

Star Member Rhythm (5,335 posts)
43. UPDATE: Lyric is home after a hellacious night at the ED

Because her spine specialist's office could not get an MRI appointment scheduled for any sooner than the end of the month -- and because the pain, peripheral numbness, and other issues have become steadily worse -- her doc told her to go to the ED at the university hospital yesterday afternoon, because they could expedite the imaging from there.

All the while spending the evening dealing with the unsympathetic ED staff, she was also dealing with a barrage of slander from the right-of-center spelunkers over at that 'site which shall not be named' (but y'all all know the one), who coordinated to have her GFM 'reported', and her motives questioned.

Video she shot from the ED is added to this post here:

She just got home this morning at around 8:30am, and she and Ben immediately crashed.
Her spine doc is reviewing the imaging results, and will decide from here what the best course of treatment will be.

Funny how her begging accounts last donation is listed as 12 hours ago.  :whatever:

Suddenly she has a "fiance" too. :puke:

Torchy would be impressed.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 07:36:33 AM »
Not her first begathon.

Now wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

They made that goal, in fact exceeded it.

So where's the new home they were going to buy with the dough?

What happened?

Also, something keeps eluding me.  Who, or what, is "Ben"?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 08:12:02 AM »
Now wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

They made that goal, in fact exceeded it.

So where's the new home they were going to buy with the dough?

What happened?

Also, something keeps eluding me.  Who, or what, is "Ben"?

My guess is that previous begathon is what has caused one of her jealous comrades at the DUmp to report her.
Ben is new,in a post up thread her long time bush hog partner mentions a fiance.