Author Topic: an open letter to MrScorpio (10-23 bravenak returns to Skins's island)  (Read 9262 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: an open letter to MrScorpio
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2015, 11:39:55 PM »
Why did you feel the need to go racist in the first comment you make here?

Oh and BTW...ALL lives matter...to include black ones.

Just sayin...

You are a kinder and more generous man than I, tx.

I can think of a long list of people whose lives don't matter to me.    Not. one. bit. (Get it, William Rivers Pitt?)
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »
Suck my big black tits, white boy.

Women say this to me all the time, with a smile on their face. Sometimes they're not even black, and they say it anyway.

Are you smiling, baby?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2015, 11:55:40 PM »
I don't need no white boy defending me, thank you.

Unless you in da hood and 2 or 3 black dudes decide you is their piece for the night.

If a white boy shows up with a slingshot or a baretta, you gonna be happy he there.

As for "Black live matter"

No more than any other lives matter.  Since most black deaths are at the hands of blacks, I suggest you tell your bruthas to quit killing y'all. 

ALL lives matter.  But that is too simple for you l'aqusha l'aquanas.

You feel me, mamacita?

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2015, 11:58:18 PM »
Women say this to me all the time, with a smile on their face. Sometimes they're not even black, and they say it anyway.

Are you smiling, baby?

"She" is a white mole from DU, here to expose our "racism."

And she exposes how stupid DU and other "progressive" site denizens are.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2015, 01:59:52 AM »
I don't need no white boy defending me, thank you.

Oh look, the DUmbass is showing what a racist it is with its avatar and its posts.

Gee, what a surprise....not. Considering it comes from one of the most racist sites on the internet.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 02:03:55 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2015, 02:26:24 AM »
This is probably a real primitive, a genuine primitive from Skins's island.

But I'm going to expand my theory further; it's not the real bravenak primitive, who probably perished while waiting in vain for Lamond to come and rescue her, but it's highly likely it's a Bernie bully trying to make the (late) bravenak primitive look bad.

And I would add...trying to get us to say something that allows them to call us racist.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2015, 05:10:04 AM »
You are a kinder and more generous man than I, tx.

I can think of a long list of people whose lives don't matter to me.    Not. one. bit. (Get it, William Rivers Pitt?)

As a cop, how many people of color did you repress, white boy?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2015, 05:16:02 AM »
Yeah, it looks to me to be a Bernie bully from Skins's island trying to make the bravenak primitive look bad.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2015, 06:41:15 AM »

Zero.

How much black privilege have you used in your life, faux-black girl?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2015, 06:55:37 AM »

Whatever you do...don't feed it after midnight.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2015, 07:23:34 AM »

All that is missing is a set of "big black tits", to quote fakenak.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2015, 07:37:09 AM »

It now looks even more obvious this is a Bernie bully bound and determined to make the bravenak primitive look racist.

We know it's not the real bravenak, as the real bravenak's probably dead, done in by an axe-wielding Bernie bully in Anchorage--recall that when the letter was first exposed, most of the other primitives thought for sure it indicated physical violence in the offing.

Primitives know better about what's going on among themselves than we do, and so if the primitives suspect she's dead, she's probably dead.

There's a slight offhand chance this is actually MrsCorpio, created so as to give the illusion it's the real bravenak, she's still alive, and to remove any onus on him for not solving the mystery.  But that requires the exercise of some thought and imagination, and right now Lamond's beating even Omaha Steve in the Stupid Sweepstakes.  So probably not.

It's a Bernie bully, trying to make the late bravenak look racist. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2015, 07:45:17 AM »
It now looks even more obvious this is a Bernie bully bound and determined to make the bravenak primitive look racist.

We know it's not the real bravenak, as the real bravenak's probably dead, done in by an axe-wielding Bernie bully in Anchorage--recall that when the letter was first exposed, most of the other primitives thought for sure it indicated physical violence in the offing.

Primitives know better about what's going on among themselves than we do, and so if the primitives suspect she's dead, she's probably dead.

There's a slight offhand chance this is actually MrsCorpio, created so as to give the illusion it's the real bravenak, she's still alive, and to remove any onus on him for not solving the mystery.  But that requires the exercise of some thought and imagination, and right now Lamond's beating even Omaha Steve in the Stupid Sweepstakes.  So probably not.

It's a Bernie bully, trying to make the late bravenak look racist.

Perhaps the same one that "wrote" the letter to her that got all of this started?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »

I did some research and found this picture of you, bravenak:

Hint: You are trying too hard.  If you browse some of the threads in this forum you will get good tips on how to successfully mole.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2015, 07:59:54 AM »
I did some research and found this picture of you, bravenak:

I look at it as a random gift from God.

Here we got Lamond, thinking that he's been "communicating" with the real bravenak primitive on other message boards, when there's no way in Hell he can know that for sure.

As long as no one else has done it first, anyone can create an account, "bravenak," on various sites, and purport to be the bravenak from Skins's island.

But Lamond's so stupid he thinks that just because the screen-name's the same, it's the same person.

Geezuz gawd, this guy has the IQ of a rock; this is one of the oldest tricks in the book, and the lump falls for it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2015, 08:12:07 AM »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2015, 08:18:33 AM »

All of them?

We got one African American in this town. He has been arrested for Domestic Assault, Assault, Burglary, Possession of Stolen Items, Hit and Run DUI... We arrested his half brother/Step son (its complicated... his wife was his Dad's former girlfriend and had three kids with him before they had four...) for 8 counts of burglary, Escape from LEO confinement, Assault, Assault on a Police Officer, Resisting Arrest, MIP, Possession of stolen goods, Theft of a weapon (three counts), Grand Theft Auto, and credit card fraud. He is looking at 20-25 years. He is 19 years old.

He is one of my best customers.

Now, if you are talking Native Americans then only a few. We have a large population from the Reservation that come into town all the time to shop. We don't have that much problem with them at all.

:-)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:21:26 AM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2015, 08:20:14 AM »
Yeah, it looks to me to be a Bernie bully from Skins's island trying to make the bravenak primitive look bad.

LOL...

I got 'em.

They really don't try very hard do they?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2015, 08:20:22 AM »
At least you got the hair color right.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2015, 08:51:57 AM »
LOL...

I got 'em.

They really don't try very hard do they?

Actually, they do try very hard. Unfortunately, their "very hard" is very easy for anyone who isn't a DUmbass.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2015, 09:07:51 AM »
All of them?

We got one African American in this town. He has been arrested for Domestic Assault, Assault, Burglary, Possession of Stolen Items, Hit and Run DUI... We arrested his half brother/Step son (its complicated... his wife was his Dad's former girlfriend and had three kids with him before they had four...) for 8 counts of burglary, Escape from LEO confinement, Assault, Assault on a Police Officer, Resisting Arrest, MIP, Possession of stolen goods, Theft of a weapon (three counts), Grand Theft Auto, and credit card fraud. He is looking at 20-25 years. He is 19 years old.

He is one of my best customers.

Now, if you are talking Native Americans then only a few. We have a large population from the Reservation that come into town all the time to shop. We don't have that much problem with them at all.

:-)

The nice thing about law enforcement is that the maxim "the customer is always right" doesn't apply.
That's because your customers are almost always wrong.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »
Pathetically racist DUmbpmonkey was/is attempting to illicit some comment it can call racist.
Idiot would then dog-paddle back with it, as an example of racism. No link provided.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
Suck my big black tits, white boy.

I thought you said you didn't want anything nice from white folks.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2015, 03:15:05 PM »
*****ANNOUNCEMENT FROM franksolich*****

I now have in my hand, my very own hand, incontrovertible evidence that the member posing here as "bravenak" is not, I repeat not, the real thing.

It seems to me Lamond needs to keep better tabs on his own people, his fellow primitives.

So.....the "bravenak" here is either (a) a Bernie bully from Skins's island seeking to make the real bravenak primitive look bad or (b) Lamond, trying desperately to give the impression the bravenak primitive still lives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »
Ass.