Author Topic: an open letter to MrScorpio (10-23 bravenak returns to Skins's island)  (Read 9289 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: an open letter to MrScorpio
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 08:23:20 AM »
This time of the day, on weekdays, franksolich is usually the only moderator around for a while.

And I dunno; best to wait for another moderator, one more competent with internetania, to figure it out.

While whoever is posting as she who must be pitied is now scrambling to log on using a proxy.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 08:24:22 AM »
Come on Bravenak, everyone's been really nice. you can be too.

I don't want nothing nice from white folks.

Bye, white boy.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 08:28:25 AM »

Bye, white boy.
so what do you want, sweetums?

Curses! all the good stuff happens just as I'm about to go to work!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 08:35:01 AM »
:rotf:   :lol:
Who is this, really?

Whether or not this turns out the real thing, there is a lesson here, especially for Lamond, who grandiosely boasts that he's communicated with bravenak on other message boards.

How would pineapple-face know for a fact he's communicating with the real bravenak?

I'm sure for example there's more than one franksolich out there on the internet.....somewhere.....but just because others have the same screen-name I do, doesn't mean they're me.

I swear.  The big guy Omaha Steve must be like Jimmy Carter heaving a sigh of relief, that he's no longer the stupidest primitive (as Carter had been the lousiest president), having been bumped up one because Lamond holds the title now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 08:44:15 AM »
I don't need no white boy defending me, thank you.

Why did you feel the need to go racist in the first comment you make here?

Oh and BTW...ALL lives matter...to include black ones.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 08:45:37 AM »

Bye, white boy.

Ya know, bn (if that's who you really are :-) ) there are places on a couple of other continents where folks have never seen a "white boy" (or "girl"). Why not take your enlightenment to one of those whites-free paradises? Should be win-win for you and for that "paradise".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 08:48:10 AM »
While whoever is posting as she who must be pitied is now scrambling to log on using a proxy.

PM me the IP.

I'll give you a photo of the house it came from.

:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 09:15:26 AM »
PM me the IP.

I'll give you a photo of the house it came from.

:-)

I don't have it, but I'm sure the mods do. PM them and axe for it (in the spirit of the thread).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 09:19:50 AM »

Bye, white boy.

Trolls be trolling. I'm betting the farm this one IS NOT who it claims to be.  I'd expect the first post here from that one to be 500+ words of spittle laced vitriol.

Zero bongs awarded
Deplorable since 2016

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
I don't have it, but I'm sure the mods do. PM them and axe for it (in the spirit of the thread).

Well.... I can just get it but I know they don't like me hacking their system.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 09:23:18 AM »
Trolls be trolling. I'm betting the farm this one IS NOT who it claims to be.  I'd expect the first post here from that one to be 500+ words of spittle laced vitriol.

Zero bongs awarded

Nah, this is scorpio. he/she/it was lurking, saw the thread and thought he/she/it could pull a fast one.

Zero bongs awarded? Hell, 2 bongs taken away.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »
I see Bravenak as a new vehicle for Mel Gibson:

"You can take my DU posting privileges but you will never take that chip from my shoulder!"

Skinner could be the king with the rotting face. MrsCorpio could be Longshanks, I guess, but I'm not sure who should be thrown out the window.

Look, I know the script needs work but maybe if we crowd fund it...
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 04:36:40 PM »
Well.... I can just get it but I know they don't like me hacking their system.

Well now, you know that moderators can't reveal anything personal about a member as long as the member's in good standing here, and thus far this new member doesn't seem to have broken any rules worthy of getting banned.

I counsel patience, but for the meantime will admit I suspect this member is a bona fide primitive, a real specimen, although I doubt it's the bravenak primitive.

Remember that the day the letter was revealed, many primitives surmised that bravenak was in dread peril of her life. likely to be done in by a crazed Bernie bully.  Lamond bombastically offered to solve the mystery.....but never got around to it, if he even ever intended to.

So it's reasonable to assume that the bravenak primitive is now history, only the cold weather of Alaska preventing her slain corpse from being devoured by things that thrive better in warmer weather.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 05:13:00 PM »
Why don't you just leave me alone, white boy?

Don't you have cattle to round up or corn to pick?

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 05:15:30 PM »

Why don't you ignore us, black girl or do I have to go log on to DU and comment on any more of your threads and say what I really think happened? You won't like what I have to say.

One of the things I do best is disrupt Bernie/Hitlary threads. You couldn't catch me if you tried.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:17:37 PM by Patriot Guard Rider »

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2015, 05:27:31 PM »
Don't have the ip but could be . . .

You look a lot better with your natural color, hun - you look like a circus clown here, go to a pro for the job

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2015, 05:32:22 PM »

The irony of someone creating an account, logging in, posting messages to people to "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

:popcorn:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2015, 05:36:59 PM »
Don't have the ip but could be . . .

You look a lot better with your natural color, hun - you look like a circus clown here, go to a pro for the job

Close.

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2015, 07:35:48 PM »
The irony of someone creating an account, logging in, posting messages to people to "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

:popcorn:

Suck my big black tits, white boy.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2015, 07:47:14 PM »
Suck my big black tits, white boy.

:badass:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »
I will neither confirm nor deny.   :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2015, 07:50:54 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is a troll. It fits the angry black female stereotype bitch to a BT-1000 DSE.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2015, 08:35:15 PM »

Bye, white boy.

You are a racist pig, bravenak.  And guess what, your black ass doesn't matter to me near as much as the white asses of my nearest and dearest.  Bitchslap to you and  :bird:
There, you got nothing nice from this white broad.  **** off.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2015, 09:12:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is a troll. It fits the angry black female stereotype bitch to a BT-1000 DSE.

This is probably a real primitive, a genuine primitive from Skins's island.

But I'm going to expand my theory further; it's not the real bravenak primitive, who probably perished while waiting in vain for Lamond to come and rescue her, but it's highly likely it's a Bernie bully trying to make the (late) bravenak primitive look bad.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 10:55:09 PM »
Wow! She told us!!  :-)
Vader Rules!