Author Topic: an open letter to MrScorpio (10-23 bravenak returns to Skins's island)  (Read 9258 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Hey MrsCorpio.  Dude.  Sir.

I have a question.

Do you remember “bravenak,” your fellow primitive, who evaporated some weeks ago?

You know, dude; the primitive who got a mysterious letter in the mail, allegedly threatening all sorts of violence and harm upon her.  It’s been a while, so I don’t remember all exactly what was in it; only that many of your other fellow primitives conjectured that she was now in great peril, probably from a deranged Bernie bully on Skins’s island.

And then you vowed to find the author of the missive.

Well dude, it’s been a long time now, and while you haven’t been too busy to hang around on Skins’s island, apparently you’ve been too busy to find the culprit menacing the bravenak primitive.

And here, you’d promised you’d do that…..and without the help of anybody else.

I don’t think there’s as much “I” in your “Q” as you think there is, dude.

- - - - - - - - - -

But even more disturbing than your Omaha Steve-like buffoonery and stupidity is your utter lack of concern for the fate of a fellow primitive.

Given the malicious tone of the letter, it’s possible that the body of the bravenak primitive lies a’mouldering on the floor of a cramped apartment in Anchorage, Alaska, underneath an overturned couch, not to be found until the snows of the coming winter evaporate next spring.

Alas! Poor bravenak!  A weak, frail, tiny woman with only a few hat-pins and a fingernail-file to defend herself against a Bernie bully gone berserk.  How she must have suffered!

- - - - - - - - - -

Now, you might protest that bravenak’s safe and okay; after all, she’s been seen hanging around other message-boards on the internet.

Well, suck me dry, dude; that doesn’t prove shit.

This isn’t anything that hasn’t been tried before; it’s entirely possible (and even reasonable to believe) that someone with malicious purposes in mind created an account using that screen-name…..it could even have been you…..or franksolich.

You apparently didn’t learn anything from the scam that rocked the internet nearly eleven years ago.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:17:46 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: an open letter to MrScorpio
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:40:21 PM »
Since the phony thing did not vault the dozen or so blacks into an untouchable status my guess is that Lamond and the freak are haunting the Shillary site.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 04:54:16 PM »
Alas! Poor bravenak!  A weak, frail, tiny woman with only a few hat-pins and a fingernail-file to defend herself against a Bernie bully gone berserk.  How she must have suffered!

Frank, we can only hope she suffered half as much as those of us who bravely wade into the shithole that the DUmmies call home.  None of them can possibly possess one functioning olfactory cell amongst themselves.  God knows after a brief sojourn over there I feel like I need a gigantic bitchslap reintroduction to reality. :(
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 06:36:06 PM »
An uppity black chick in Alaska?  Alaska is all about survival, so this one likely moved south to easier pickings.

Take out your teeth mama...

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 07:11:31 PM »
Since the phony thing did not vault the dozen or so blacks into an untouchable status my guess is that Lamond and the freak are haunting the Shillary site.

Well, I think Lamond's a cad for not carrying out promises he makes.

Sometimes one makes a promise that, as it turns out, one can't possibly keep, but it's apparent Lamond didn't even try.

It's like he thinks he can shoot off his mouth, and it's as good as if he's actually done something.

I think not only that Lamond's a cad, but also that he's just full of hot air.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 07:19:15 PM »
I would post one of those "Attention Whore" pics but they always feature hot chicks which would be SOOOO inapplicable here!

Well, except the "attention whore" part.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 07:28:49 PM »
I would post one of those "Attention Whore" pics but they always feature hot chicks which would be SOOOO inapplicable here!

Well, except the "attention whore" part.

Oh now.

Whenever writing a letter to someone who's not geographically around, I imagine the face of the person to whom I'm writing.  It's a courtesy to the other person, so the other person can see who's writing the letter.

In the case of Lamond, he's bawl-baby whined so many times to photobucket and had his mug-shots taken down and I'm tired of having to put them up again.  The guy's as vain as California Peggy, although with less reason, and I can't understand why he objects.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 08:06:11 PM »

Yeah, the whole thing dematerialized awful fast.

Imagine that. :shrug:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 07:45:26 AM »
I don't need no white boy defending me, thank you.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 07:53:20 AM »
I'm going to get to the bottom of this if it's the last...Oh, look, a squirrel.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 07:58:35 AM »
:rotf:   :lol:
Who is this, really?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »
I'm going to get to the bottom of this if it's the last...Oh, look, a squirrel.

Uh huh.  That's exactly what happened here.

Lamond swore up and down, right and left, here and there, inside out and outside in, that he was going to solve this case; that he was already on it and wasn't going to quit until the job was done.

The guy's such a do-nothing loud-mouth.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline bravenak

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Abortion Rocks
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 08:04:24 AM »
Who is this, really?

Flake off, white boy.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 08:05:30 AM »
On the off chance that this is really Bravenak....
How come Black lives only matter when white cops shoot them, but not when blacks shoot each other?

for example:
Chicago stats
October To Date
Shot & Killed: 19
Shot & Wounded: 108
Total Shot: 127
Total Homicides: 19.......Bravenak, this is all inner city black on black crime

from http://heyjackass.com/

How is it that such crime means nothing to black activists and Democrats?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 08:08:01 AM »
Flake off, white boy.
That'll teach me but good.  :popcorn:
I just posted a question. Care to answer that?

Oh and here is another question: what color is your hair today?

and a BS given for being a racist....I am a white Mannn (3 Ns. get it?Mr Mannn...laugh with me please)
 :racist:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:23:09 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 08:10:12 AM »
On the off chance that this is really Bravenak....

She lives in Alaska.

Quote from:
bravenak Probationary (Probie)

Reply #12 on: Today at 09:04:24 AM

It's 9:10am where I am. That would mean she's writing this at 3am in Anchorage.

I don't think so.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 08:11:27 AM »

Welcome to the Cave, bn, if that's who you really are. At the time of my post, yours has been on CC for over an hour, and you have not been banned. And you won't be, unless you unleash a torrent of all the foul language and/or threats in your vocabulary. Me, OTOH, if I registered on DU using either of the two forum names I've been using for many years (the reason for two names is boring, not worth your inquiry; I've never used both on the same forum), I would probably be banned after my first or second post, if not before.

Oh, and if that "letter" was real, look for the writer among your "fellow" Progressives. I don't think anyone here would waste their time doing that. DU-folk who have hurled so much nastiness outward have turned it inward. Enjoy!

Who is this, really?

Good question, as the post feels too "perfect". I'm sure Cave Mods can check the IP address for location.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:43 AM »
She lives in Alaska.

I don't think so.

Don't forget. Most DUmmies don't have jobs and they don't get up until after noon, so staying up late isn't abnormal. That would be about the time they usually crash in a drug/alcohol coma.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 08:14:54 AM »
Good question, as the post feels too "perfect". I'm sure Cave Mods can check the IP address for location.

I dunno.

I've been a moderator for years, but I never learned to discern the difference between a bona fide internet service provider (ISP) number, and a fake one, such as a proxy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 08:15:17 AM »
She lives in Alaska.

I don't think so.

I'm usually up between 3:30 and 4:00 on weekdays and on OT or race days, so it's not implausible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 08:15:22 AM »
and Bravenak dear, when will you update your blog? http://bravenak.com/

(Frankly I think it's MrsCorpio posting)

Come on Bravenak, everyone's been really nice. you can be too.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 08:16:16 AM »

I'm sure they're already on it.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 08:19:07 AM »
I'm sure they're already on it.

This time of the day, on weekdays, franksolich is usually the only moderator around for a while.

And I dunno; best to wait for another moderator, one more competent with internetania, to figure it out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 08:21:23 AM »

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 08:21:51 AM »
I dunno.

I've been a moderator for years, but I never learned to discern the difference between a bona fide internet service provider (ISP) number, and a fake one, such as a proxy.

I'm no Internet wizard, but I think this site identifies at least some some proxies. I usually use a couple of different sites of that sort when checking out an IP. If I get two very different countries of origin I don't know what is real, but I know the IP is bogus in some way.