Author Topic: So why do you folks troll DU?  (Read 9797 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: So why do you folks troll DU?
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2015, 06:14:24 PM »
My absolute favorite is gNads  The crazy bald dwarf ìs comedy gold.
She ìs constantly schooling the DUmp with her vast reservor of goofy historical knowledge..
Anyone that disagrees or corŕects that scrunt, is ďubbed a bully,
Dozens of DUmpmonkies have certain traits that make them objects of interest.
I troll the DUmp for fun  and laughter and the DUmp never fails to succeed.

Anything nadin related and hilarity ensues. Any thread featuring her is most thoroughly enjoyable.

You have a whole forum dedicated to DU.  Obviously you all take the time to read it, and make comments here.  That is the epitome of being a dumbass in my book.  But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I have never brought anything over from DU.
I do comment freely on the derangement from your site that is brought here though.
My specialty here is demonstrating on a nearly daily basis how owebuma is ruining our country.
By ruining I mean economically, domestically, politically, internationally, and racially.
I provide ample references to respected sources to bolster my claims that your messiah is the worst president of the US...ever.
Your finger pointing has revealed nothing about us, and everything about yourself.

By the way, I'm just a zombie for owebuma...just like you.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2015, 06:52:17 PM »
Awww...

It looks like our new friend ran away.  :bawl:
Another timid DUer. Without group-think to back him up and ban all who disagree, our friend is not near as brave as he thought he would be. And we were really going easy on him.
Even Buzzy turned timid in the end

I think Liberals expect the public to back down when they object or drop code words. Libs like this one turn cowardly and slink away when free men and women stand up to them.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2015, 06:54:58 PM »
Another timid DUer. Without group-think to back him up and ban all who disagree, our friend is not near as brave as he thought he would be. And we were really going easy on him.

I think Liberals expect the public to back down when they object or drop code words. Libs like this one turn cowardly and slink away when free men and women stand up to them.
I think it will come back, pick some low hanging fruit, and leave again claiming some sort of moral victory.

Seen it a hundred times.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2015, 06:56:18 PM »
I know who this is! Our guest is none other than Mr Citizen!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2015, 07:09:33 PM »
CREEPY????....we're creepy....somebody post a picture of the undergroundpanther.

That would apply to about two dozen Dumpizens. The fat Kitty Kat is up there in the top five in the creepy category... I will give you that JohnnyReb.   :cheersmate:

It's quite an odd hobby you've have. 

Log off the internet, and go out for a walk.  You might feel better.

I feel fine. I think everyone here feels fine. The Dump? Not so much. They all seem to be on meds... legitimate and street.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and try to explain.

It is a hobby in the sense that we sit back and watch the most dysfunctional group of people to ever congregate in one place, albeit electronically, pontificate on various topics while touting their superiority over us common folk. So dysfunctional that they consistently have trouble feeding, sheltering and clothing themselves while touting that folk like us are too stupid to exist without their benevolent democrat party... all the while parroting the dem party line while calling us brainwashed, racist morons.

In short we laugh at people like you that think you are our betters when reality proves the reverse. It is entertainment in the sense that we are watching, in real time, the real reason the USA is in the sad shape it is in.

Exhibit A:
Star Member trumad (39,269 posts)

Fascinated when I wrestle a right winger into a corner I become a "Fag"

Wrestling with a few on Facebook about the kid with the clock... Pretty much spanked their arguments and made them look like the morans they are.

At the end...when they are gasping for air...it never fails that they pull the Fag card.

You're a liberal fag is the most familiar attack.

I mean pretty much every ****ing time.

I have lots more fantasies similar to the above from different Dummies if this particular example does not satisfy your superior intellect.

If you cannot understand what I am talking about, and I suspect you are incapable of understanding, then perhaps you should go back to DU and dwell in the comfort of your collective.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:25:32 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2015, 10:00:44 PM »

I had a lot more fun with PhDD and Buzzy than I did with this new primitive. This new one bored me.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2015, 10:30:49 PM »
I had a lot more fun with PhDD and Buzzy than I did with this new primitive. This new one bored me.
This new one just asks you who you want to vote for after accusing you of having a small penis and a poorly-financed auto loan.

Yeah, she's a moron.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Caveman Mentality

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2015, 10:34:18 PM »
We mole & mine DU to document & expose the crazy. -Not to mention, it's fun.  :-) -Trolling doesn't do much good. One gets exposed and PPR'd.

-I have been observing your site almost since the beginning, but still have yet to have be removed.

There are also other more subtle things that are laid bare. For example, here you are - chatting with us. Your account is still live, and will remain that way until you eventually spin out of control and go out in a blaze of glory, like virtually every other visitor we have had. Don't you find the irony in that interesting ? - That the one thing Democratic Underground isn't is democratic ? -It's right in your site's TOS. - You may not be a conservative. You must support Democrats. Once a nominee is chosen, you must support him/her. There are other things too - For example, you must allow DU to distribute your EMail data to Democratic organizations. To deny DU that right gets you PPR'd.

And yet you folks like to prattle on about us being a bunch of mind-numbed robots who are doing Rush Limbaugh's and/or the Koch bros.' bidding.

-Whereas the very site you are subscribed to requires that you all are to march in lockstep.- while promoting you limited freedom to disagree on subjects within fairly narrow margins.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7E9SS-X4YY[/youtube]

BTW, this condition isn't unique to DU - it is how all Democratic organizations are to one degree or another. -We like DU because the site contains as members those who more reputable Democratic organizations would lock out because of the embarrassment they would bring.

In other words, DU is actually honest in displaying exactly what those who are rabidly Democratic are. - probably because the owners place higher value on your account data than the face you present the world.

Interesting.  I have better things to do in my spare time.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2015, 10:35:13 PM »
Interesting.  I have better things to do in my spare time.

Apparently not.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2015, 10:36:03 PM »
What have you challenged, ****tard?

All you have done so far is complain that the stupidity of your fellow Proglodytes has been preserved with commentary.

Proglodytes spend a lot of time acting smart enough to run everybody's life. Yet, they always take offense at being quoted verbatim, at length and in context. It's not our fault you're ashamed of being the despicable shitwads that you are.

LMAO at the irony.   :rofl:

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2015, 10:37:57 PM »
"you've have"......I'd suggest you take a remedial English class instead of asking questions here

hahahahaha.  I love typo police.  You guys keep the internet real. 

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:02 PM »
You sound less like an interested bystander and more like someone with an axe to grind.  Which one of your pet monkeys got their feelings hurt?

ooooo  a real live racist.  Cool.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:31 PM »

The sum total of what libs like you know about irony amounts to ironing clothes before electric irons.
Now irony my shirt like one of your plants told Hitlary to do at one of her campaign stops when she got crushed by your messiah.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2015, 10:42:06 PM »
Wow. You really are a dumb mother****er, aren't you?

Take your empty accusation of racism and shove it up your ass.  You obviously have nothing else to offer.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2015, 10:47:02 PM »
   Believe it or not, none of us spend that much time thinking about any of you over at your special snowflake site.   

actually, you do.  You have a whole forum devoted to it.  :rofl:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2015, 10:49:31 PM »
This new one just asks you who you want to vote for after accusing you of having a small penis and a poorly-financed auto loan.

Yeah, she's a moron.

For the DUmmy's information, women often compliment me on my auto loan!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2015, 10:49:57 PM »
It's not politically correct but it's fun to laugh at the mentally undeveloped.

Even funnier when the mentally undeveloped think they are smart.

Even more funnier when the mentally undeveloped think they are smart and with the tiniest push the mentally undeveloped prove their total ignorance of their utter mental undevelopment.

I think we are in agreement here.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2015, 10:50:17 PM »
actually, you do.  You have a whole forum devoted to it.  :rofl:
PT Barnum knew how to draw a crowd.  DU is the modern equivalent of a three-ring circus.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2015, 10:53:30 PM »
PT Barnum knew how to draw a crowd.  DU is the modern equivalent of a three-ring circus.

If Skinner could figure out a way to make a buck for each person outside of DU who points and laughs at the primitives, he'd be a brazillionaire!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2015, 10:53:56 PM »

Your thinking such as it is, has not been on display from any of your posts.
All you have done since you have been here is regurgitate prejudice and bigotry.
That makes you amongst the 10% of our country who thinks they think, and then say..."what just happened?".

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2015, 11:48:35 PM »
Your thinking such as it is, has not been on display from any of your posts.
All you have done since you have been here is regurgitate prejudice and bigotry.
That makes you amongst the 10% of our country who thinks they think, and then say..."what just happened?".

It has to be the weakest DUmmie we've had since I've been here.  It must get the anger under control to be truly amusing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2015, 01:24:27 AM »

Looking in the mirror again? You come from a site chock full of intolerant race haters. The only racist here is you DUmbass.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2015, 02:48:50 AM »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2015, 03:01:02 AM »
Quote from: jukin on September 18, 2015, 12:22:52 PM
It's not politically correct but it's fun to laugh at the mentally undeveloped.

Even funnier when the mentally undeveloped think they are smart.

Even more funnier when the mentally undeveloped think they are smart and with the tiniest push the mentally undeveloped prove their total ignorance of their utter mental undevelopment.

So, you do consider yourself above the illiterates that entirely populate the (D)Ump.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what ...... about a 1.5?

You know, unlike the faux science knowledge you (D)Uers claim so often to possess, Downs individuals really do have a genetic or, more specifically, a chromosomal defect that causes that condition;  to what do you attribute your, as in plural, condition?

I need this information for my research in the area of primitive Cargo Cults and why they seem to be making a comeback in the (D)emocrat Party.  Thanks!!

I'll make sure to footnote and attribute, any information you provide. 

EDIT:

Quote from: SGT Snuggle Bunny on September 18, 2015, 05:50:15 AM
What have you challenged, ****tard?

All you have done so far is complain that the stupidity of your fellow Proglodytes has been preserved with commentary.

Proglodytes spend a lot of time acting smart enough to run everybody's life. Yet, they always take offense at being quoted verbatim, at length and in context. It's not our fault you're ashamed of being the despicable shitwads that you are.

Oh.  On second thought, I think I would rather have background data from someone who can recognize and understand the concept of irony.  The term is thrown around your septic tank in a ridiculously haphazard manner with an amazing lack of perception.

Try to color inside the lines!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:12:24 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2015, 03:41:05 AM »
You know, I feel bad because I'm not giving you a fair opportunity to dispute many of the assumptions we here at the Cave hold, in respect to your fellow travelers.  OK.  Try to decipher this for us and see if you explain the thought process*. 

* NOTE:  I am assuming there is one.

This is from another thread posted here:

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=104418.0

CJCRANE (17,373 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/113510264

Why can't the treasury just mint 18 trillion dollar coins and pay off the debt?

Okay, so there would be several thousand very angry bankers, but on the other hand there would be over 300 million very grateful Americans.

CJCRANE (17,373 posts)
4. But we're told that's why we can't have nice things...

because we have to pay off the debt.

CJCRANE (17,373 posts)
6. Where does the money go?

Who gets it and what do they do with it?

CJCRANE (17,373 posts)
8. The money that goes to pay the debt.

Who to and where does it actually go?

I'm not asking you specifically (unless you know), I'm just thinking aloud, trying to figure out how it all works and who ends up with the money.

aaaaaaaaannnnnd GO!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:18:52 AM by 98ZJUSMC »