Author Topic: So why do you folks troll DU?  (Read 9831 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: So why do you folks troll DU?
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2015, 08:29:31 AM »
Condoleezza was singled out for special treatment.
The feminazis remained silent or joined in.
The Black members also remained silent or joined in.
The DUmp would have been more aptly named the old time KKK Underground.
I have full confidence they will do it again.

After that racist political cartoon depicting Condoleezza Rice as Bush's parrot - which I assume DU-folk either defended or ignored (not mutually exclusive, of course) - I would not have expected otherwise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
After that racist political cartoon depicting Condoleezza Rice as Bush's parrot - which I assume DU-folk either defended or ignored (not mutually exclusive, of course) - I would not have expected otherwise.

I wouldn't doubt if they were the inspiration for the cartoon:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2860499&mesg_id=2860708

Jacobin  Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Thu Dec-23-04 10:24 AM
Response to Original message
20. Condi Rice is Ayatollah Bush's little parrot
Nothing new here.

:racist:

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2015, 03:20:50 AM »
I guess our little troll was too timid to return

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2015, 03:25:57 AM »
I guess our little troll was too timid to return

It thought it could swoop and poop and leave claiming no one wanted to seriously debate issues.

It didn't count on more than a few of us going...ok lets debate.

They never count on that for some reason.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2015, 11:28:51 AM »
It thought it could swoop and poop and leave claiming no one wanted to seriously debate issues.

It didn't count on more than a few of us going...ok lets debate.

They never count on that for some reason.

I betchya dollars to donuts that the little booger eater is back on the island bragging about how he/she/it had everyone here either crying or cheering.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2015, 12:20:26 PM »
I'm disappointed but not surprised. The DUmmie was challenged to contribute and continued with the inane one-liners. The DUmmie accuses us of trolling when the DUmmie is an actual troll.

I didn't see the DUmmie respond to anybody who actually invited him to contribute.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Karin

« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2015, 12:50:43 PM »
That reminds me of when Skinner said we were "whining about DU."  We don't whine, we mock.  We point and laugh at you.  We also expose you for the hateful creatures you are.  Some of the more egregious quotes I like to send all over the internet, announcing "ladies and gentlemen, I present to you A Democrat." 

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
That reminds me of when Skinner said we were "whining about DU."  We don't whine, we mock.  We point and laugh at you.  We also expose you for the hateful creatures you are.  Some of the more egregious quotes I like to send all over the internet, announcing "ladies and gentlemen, I present to you A Democrat."

Links to DU have converted many independents, moderates, and leaning liberal Democrats.  Simply point them in the direction and mention my mother's favorite admonition "you are known by the company you keep".  Works every time.    :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2015, 04:02:32 PM »
Links to DU have converted many independents, moderates, and leaning liberal Democrats.  Simply point them in the direction and mention my mother's favorite admonition "you are known by the company you keep".  Works every time.    :whistling:
They get upset whenever Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity mention their little internet hovel.  It's always fun to watch.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2015, 05:20:21 PM »

Offline Caveman Mentality

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2015, 11:03:12 PM »
boring.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2015, 11:08:36 PM »
boring.

Then let's liven it up: instead of ****ing off AND dying, I'll give you a choice: **** you OR die.

Exciting, huh?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2015, 11:11:57 PM »
It's quite an odd hobby you've have. 

Log off the internet, and go out for a walk.  You might feel better.

I don't. I just laugh at their idiocy. I have a farm and I'm a jewelry artist (I basically live the bohemian life the DUmmies wish they lived). I have my own schedule and can be as flexible as I want. DU is comic relief.

I don't need a walk, my work keeps me outside every day. Farming is labor intensive but I have a great sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. I don't know anyone who's here constantly. If you pay attention, there's gaps of time when each one of us is gone.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2015, 11:32:29 PM »
boring.

That confirms my suspicion -- you are a Furbey.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2015, 12:08:15 AM »
boring.

We can only do so much with the drek you've given us DUmbass. You want a better conversation? Give us better material to work with.

And stick around next time. That is unless you're the typical "swoop n poop" cowardly troll like at the DUmp where you come from.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:10:32 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2015, 02:26:44 AM »
boring.

I've told you if you want to seriously debate...I'm ready.  Pick a topic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2015, 02:35:35 AM »
boring.

See?  You still don't understand.  We are not here to entertain you.  You, and especially your fellow infantile half-wits, exist on the (D)Umper to entertain us.  We have told you this numerous times in this thread already.  What does it ta- ....wait.  I've got it.  You do better in a different language?

Here.  I'll let a bonafide media mogul give it to you, en Espanol, as my Honduran Spanish is too rusty from disuse.

nadinbrzezinski (141,541 posts)
44. I ain't pandering

Pero si quieres te voy a hablar en el idioma de donde nací. En la gran ciudad, en donde la gente no hace estas tonterias. Aquellas que aquí están causando dolor.

There you have it in a nutshell.  Barely decipherable nonsense, I grant you, but.......

Anything else, today?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2015, 08:09:30 AM »
boring.

You were asked a question

Do you know the difference between "moling" and "trolling"?

Now, how about an answer?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2015, 08:27:25 AM »
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »
I don't. I just laugh at their idiocy. I have a farm and I'm a jewelry artist (I basically live the bohemian life the DUmmies wish they lived). I have my own schedule and can be as flexible as I want. DU is comic relief.

I don't need a walk, my work keeps me outside every day. Farming is labor intensive but I have a great sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. I don't know anyone who's here constantly. If you pay attention, there's gaps of time when each one of us is gone.

Cindie

A real farm, and a real farm gal, not like the vacant lot which has been turned into a toxic waste dump in Chicago by Caveman's colleague Mo.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.