Author Topic: So why do you folks troll DU?  (Read 9799 times)

Offline Caveman Mentality

• Probationary (Probie)
So why do you folks troll DU?
« on: September 17, 2015, 10:11:07 PM »
It's quite an odd hobby you've have. 

Log off the internet, and go out for a walk.  You might feel better.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: So why do you folks troll DU?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 10:19:08 PM »

Troll DU? Don't you have to be able to log on to a site to troll it....just like you're doing here? The mouth breathing wastes of skin at the DUmp are too cowardly to allow anyone with a contrary position to their idiocy to register at their pathetic little sepic tank on the web.

Why would I have to go for a walk to feel good when observing the stupidity, hypocrisy, bigotry and hatred displayed by you DUmbasses is such great entertainment.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:24:16 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 10:23:00 PM »
Troll DU? Don't you have to be able to log on to a site to troll it....just like you're doing here?

Why would I have to go for a walk to feel good when observing the stupidity, hypocrisy, bigotry and hatred displayed by you DUmbasses is such great entertainment.

You have a whole forum dedicated to DU.  Obviously you all take the time to read it, and make comments here.  That is the epitome of being a dumbass in my book.  But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 10:42:34 PM »

We enjoy mocking that which must be mocked mercilessly.
Deplorable since 2016

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
We enjoy mocking that which must be mocked mercilessly.

I guess you were born in 1987? 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 10:51:31 PM »
I don't, and I have averaged one (mostly walking) half marathon race finished a month for the past year, plus all the workouts necessary to maintain and improve that ability. So I've seen your condescension and raised you 12 half marathons, 'K?

Clean up your own nest before nitpicking CC: get TheMastersNemesis to post like a sane human being; get DU's assortment of Christian-Haters to include occasional facts in their loony-toony ravings (they might start ny learning what Christians actually believe, plus maybe a bit of the history of Christianity); get the pedophile off the DU discipline committee; maybe even call out folks like kpete and Rolex-Randy on their ivory-tower hypocrisy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 11:04:02 PM »
I don't, and I have averaged one (mostly walking) half marathon race finished a month for the past year, plus all the workouts necessary to maintain and improve that ability. So I've seen your condescension and raised you 12 half marathons, 'K?

Clean up your own nest before nitpicking CC: get TheMastersNemesis to post like a sane human being; get DU's assortment of Christian-Haters to include occasional facts in their loony-toony ravings (they might start ny learning what Christians actually believe, plus maybe a bit of the history of Christianity); get the pedophile off the DU discipline committee; maybe even call out folks like kpete and Rolex-Randy on their ivory-tower hypocrisy.

Good for you, for staying active. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 11:11:57 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ER8CdhCDk[/youtube]

Which one are you?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 11:22:42 PM »
So why do you folks troll DU?

Because 20th Century Fox never released Idiocracy II.

Your real name is Frito Pendejo, isn't it?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 11:28:50 PM »
Than why do you post here?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 11:33:07 PM »
Than why do you post here?

Curiosity. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 11:48:16 PM »
Whats your DU name?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
Stupidity which is allowed to go unchallenged becomes accepted as normative thought and behavior.  'Nuff said.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 11:52:54 PM »
Stupidity which is allowed to go unchallenged becomes accepted as normative thought and behavior.  'Nuff said.

Yeah, you could say the same thing for this forum as well.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 11:53:49 PM »
And for the record I do not troll DU. My Mole does his best to blend in, not rock the boat. I am there to mine DU for quotes to bring back here-so we can laugh at them.

You're here out of curiosity, care to make a statement? Like are you a Berniebot or a Clinonista?

and also for the record, you are lasting far longer than I would have if I openly spoke out at DU. So you might as well talk at us a bit, instead of tossing out lame insults

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 11:57:12 PM »

You won't get banned for expressing different thoughts here, just for making an asshole out of yourself.  Try that on DU.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 12:13:05 AM »
And for the record I do not troll DU. My Mole does his best to blend in, not rock the boat. I am there to mine DU for quotes to bring back here-so we can laugh at them.

You're here out of curiosity, care to make a statement? Like are you a Berniebot or a Clinonista?

and also for the record, you are lasting far longer than I would have if I openly spoke out at DU. So you might as well talk at us a bit, instead of tossing out lame insults

I'm a person who finds this behavior very odd.  It's creepy.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 01:04:39 AM »
We're public-spirited people, and watch Skins's island for the good of humanity.

As long as nobody pays attention to the primitives, one's not aware they even exist.

However, they do exist, and they are a peril to the Constitution and our rights and liberties, so they must be exposed, shown for all the world to see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 03:58:44 AM »
DU is an excellent study in group think.  And if you want text book examples of various mental conditions there are none better.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 04:37:18 AM »
You clearly have read threads here in the DUmpster yet still have to ask?

Shows how stupid a leftist is.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 04:53:30 AM »
You have a whole forum dedicated to DU.  Obviously you all take the time to read it, and make comments here.  That is the epitome of being a dumbass in my book.  But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Pot, meet kettle.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 05:48:40 AM »

We mole & mine DU to document & expose the crazy. -Not to mention, it's fun.  :-) -Trolling doesn't do much good. One gets exposed and PPR'd.

-I have been observing your site almost since the beginning, but still have yet to have be removed.

There are also other more subtle things that are laid bare. For example, here you are - chatting with us. Your account is still live, and will remain that way until you eventually spin out of control and go out in a blaze of glory, like virtually every other visitor we have had. Don't you find the irony in that interesting ? - That the one thing Democratic Underground isn't is democratic ? -It's right in your site's TOS. - You may not be a conservative. You must support Democrats. Once a nominee is chosen, you must support him/her. There are other things too - For example, you must allow DU to distribute your EMail data to Democratic organizations. To deny DU that right gets you PPR'd.

And yet you folks like to prattle on about us being a bunch of mind-numbed robots who are doing Rush Limbaugh's and/or the Koch bros.' bidding.

-Whereas the very site you are subscribed to requires that you all are to march in lockstep.- while promoting you limited freedom to disagree on subjects within fairly narrow margins.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7E9SS-X4YY[/youtube]

BTW, this condition isn't unique to DU - it is how all Democratic organizations are to one degree or another. -We like DU because the site contains as members those who more reputable Democratic organizations would lock out because of the embarrassment they would bring.

In other words, DU is actually honest in displaying exactly what those who are rabidly Democratic are. - probably because the owners place higher value on your account data than the face you present the world. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 05:50:15 AM »

What have you challenged, ****tard?

All you have done so far is complain that the stupidity of your fellow Proglodytes has been preserved with commentary.

Proglodytes spend a lot of time acting smart enough to run everybody's life. Yet, they always take offense at being quoted verbatim, at length and in context. It's not our fault you're ashamed of being the despicable shitwads that you are.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 06:08:45 AM »

:fuelfire: So, if I ever take it into my head to register on DU - for whatever reason - I shouldn't use "SVPete" or my other name on other conservative forums as my DU name? :fuelfire:

:cheersmate:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 06:14:31 AM »
You won't get banned for expressing different thoughts here, just for making an asshole out of yourself.  Try that on DU.

I realize more ordinary DU posts & threads aren't likely to get "rowed over" to CC, but from what I've seen here, being the latter seems to earn one distinction and respect over on DU.