Author Topic: LOKI'S CHILD: a tale of music, revolution, and revenge  (Read 10916 times)

Offline Fenris

• Probationary (Probie)
LOKI'S CHILD: a tale of music, revolution, and revenge
« on: October 12, 2011, 12:21:06 AM »
After many years of work, I've completed my debut novel and published it via print-on-demand. It's called LOKI'S CHILD: a tale of music, revolution, and revenge.

LOKI'S CHILD
exposes the lies and scams of the music industry, and then it does the same for the political system. The overriding theme is cultural psychosis, an entire culture going insane and destroying itself. It's simultaneously very dark and very funny.

This novel portrays the nihilism and moral cowardice of the Left, with villains who are exaggerated and yet totally believable. The heroes are based on various pagan gods, and the villains are based on historical movements such as the Jacobins, Luddites, Puritans, Aztecs, and others.

Here's the website with 2 free samples which are quite entertaining on their own:
http://fenrisaudio.com/lokischild

Offline Fenris

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: LOKI'S CHILD: a tale of music, revolution, and revenge
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »
I pulled it and spent another year and a half getting it right. I finished it on Independence Day, 2013 and it's once again available for sale.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: LOKI'S CHILD: a tale of music, revolution, and revenge
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 07:51:45 AM »
BS for having two posts in two years, both of them flogging a book which by your own admission wasn't good enough to flog the first time.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels